Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't considered paying for Ron to go private which will massively help his future

but happily eyeing up a holiday to the Maldives.

Get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I had a speech impediment as a child, then my little sister started speaking the same way I spoke (only 1 year difference in age) my mum got me help from year 1.. I had helped until I was in year 3 and now I don’t have a speech impediment at all. Don’t get me wrong I sometimes need to think about some words how to pronounce difficult words but I got the best help and all down to my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Our youngest had speech delay which I couldn’t get any help for until the 3 1/2 year check with the Health Visitor. It was Pre School that helped me to get her assessed as she had major temper tantrums too. She was diagnosed with speech & language delay, had 6 sessions of SALT then a SEN in place (this was many years ago) when she started school for her to have support in a small group. I had to fight tooth and nail for that. I taught her to read myself doing extra work at home and she overtook many in her class. Obviously it was day in day out working with her each night and left me drained. It was the education system that got us through to the support but the cutbacks in the local NHS left us high and dry.
Then at 10 years old things were still not right and we ended up getting her assessed again to have the diagnosis of Dyspraxia. When I researched it it flagged up all the symptoms that we had unknowingly experienced. She caught up on speech and language but other things went wrong and her mental health illnesses are so acute that she will not leave the house. So in short, it was the state educational system that supported us but I had to constantly fight for her. It’s a lonely, depressing experience when you have a child with additional needs. She was bullied so much through school. I dread to think how someone thrust into the public domain from birth is going to cope with cruel taunts from his peers later on! You can’t be with them 24/7 to protect them from other children and in this age of cyber bullying, the less you share the better. So if you are reading this Mrs Hinch, please bear that in mind as it’s no fun with a 24 year old constantly having to watch them to make sure they haven’t attempted suicide because of the sheer torment they experienced at school (and online) for being “different”. One who is too scared to walk out of the front door in case someone verbally assaults them. It shouldn’t be today’s “trolls” you should worry about - it’s the ones in years to come after the poor little mite’s life has been documented forever and a day online. I’m not a troll or an unkind person - I have written here in the vain hope that you actually read this and take on board what so many have been trying to tell you for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Our youngest had speech delay which I couldn’t get any help for until the 3 1/2 year check with the Health Visitor. It was Pre School that helped me to get her assessed as she had major temper tantrums too. She was diagnosed with speech & language delay, had 6 sessions of SALT then a SEN in place (this was many years ago) when she started school for her to have support in a small group. I had to fight tooth and nail for that. I taught her to read myself doing extra work at home and she overtook many in her class. Obviously it was day in day out working with her each night and left me drained. It was the education system that got us through to the support but the cutbacks in the local NHS left us high and dry.
Then at 10 years old things were still not right and we ended up getting her assessed again to have the diagnosis of Dyspraxia. When I researched it it flagged up all the symptoms that we had unknowingly experienced. She caught up on speech and language but other things went wrong and her mental health illnesses are so acute that she will not leave the house. So in short, it was the state educational system that supported us but I had to constantly fight for her. It’s a lonely, depressing experience when you have a child with additional needs. She was bullied so much through school. I dread to think how someone thrust into the public domain from birth is going to cope with cruel taunts from his peers later on! You can’t be with them 24/7 to protect them from other children and in this age of cyber bullying, the less you share the better. So if you are reading this Mrs Hinch, please bear that in mind as it’s no fun with a 24 year old constantly having to watch them to make sure they haven’t attempted suicide because of the sheer torment they experienced at school (and online) for being “different”. One who is too scared to walk out of the front door in case someone verbally assaults them. It shouldn’t be today’s “trolls” you should worry about - it’s the ones in years to come after the poor little mite’s life has been documented forever and a day online. I’m not a troll or an unkind person - I have written here in the vain hope that you actually read this and take on board what so many have been trying to tell you for months.
You sound like an amazing mum and I am sending you and your daughter so much love!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You sound like an amazing mum and I am sending you and your daughter so much love!! ❤
I constantly feel guilt that I couldn’t fix everything for her and a failure that she no longer engages with society. But as our GP told me, our daughter was badly let down by the “system”and fell through the net because she wasn’t severe enough for full support in school. I’ve been to hell and back many a time but I will never stop supporting her or fighting for her. it leaves you with overwhelming guilt I think most parents can identify with.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hasn't considered paying for Ron to go private which will massively help his future

but happily eyeing up a holiday to the Maldives.

Get in the bleeping bin.
Happy to plug an overly fragranced polish rather than spend time with her babies .. prioritise much.. ATV bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she buying comments or are the sheep really this much of a clone of one another...
Those are bought comments. I know because I bought some myself few times to make myself feel better when I was a little sheep

Reactions: 21
Heres my twopence worth. I wonder whether Ronnie has a hearing impairment. My daughter babbled for the first 3 years of her life. She never responded to anything around her always looked for reassurance and facial expressions. Took her for hearing tests so many times, audiologist said she can hear as she passed their tests. I wasn't convinced. A year later at nearly 4 yrs old she was diagnosed as profoundly deaf. Sometimes professionals get it wrong you have to be that mum who fights for your child and seek the best for them. Hinch isn't. With all the money she has you would think she would spend on her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m on a night out and absolutely smashed and somehow missed 20 pages but wow she’s got a platform to encourage delayed development etc and still she make it all about us nusty trolls 🙄

Reactions: 22
I constantly feel guilt that I couldn’t fix everything for her and a failure that she no longer engages with society. But as our GP told me, our daughter was badly let down by the “system”and fell through the net because she wasn’t severe enough for full support in school. I’ve been to hell and back many a time but I will never stop supporting her or fighting for her. it leaves you with overwhelming guilt I think most parents can identify with.Xx
I think you should read back your earlier post and this one as if someone else had wrote and think what your reply would be.

Im guessing something like, you’re an amazing mum that’s done everything in your power to help your child. 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My best friend is a speech therapist and have to say (based on meeting her work and uni friends), speech therapists seem to have a monopoly on being lovely people. My son had a stammer. He had private speech therapy followed by NHS speech therapy. It probably took two years of sessions and a lot of work in between, but you get there eventually. For stammers, the earlier the intervention, the better the chance of success which may be the case for Ronnie’s.

I’m surprised she can’t find a private speech therapist but no doubt she’s tried. And yes, us nasty trolls have a heart….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As predicted a “thanks for all your support telling me I’m doing everything right and I’m great and haven’t dropped the ball or been lying about Ron or avoiding the topic or ignoring help for him” post. Like honestly - insta followers are going to have more expert advice over Nursery / GP / SLT she should’ve seen numerous times by now. As someone said she and Jamie should be doing the exercises recommended all the free time they both have. She can fork out easily for a private assessment for speech and anything else sensory processing or otherwise. All she’s looking for with that post is sympathy and validation. She’s such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There is still Remembrance Sunday on 14th Nov, let's see what she does for 11 am then.

What story?
Someone else would know more than me but apparently there was gossip on the thread that someone in Maldon say Inch/Westlife trying to pick up something like Levonelle/Ella One at a pharmacy and he was arguing with the staff about it. IDK if some staff never sell it to a man because it's only a pill women of reproductive age take, or because the pill does need medical supervision in the form of a questionnaire by a pharmacist etc before it's taken?

Reactions: 10
She mentioned weeks a go about Ron and his speech. Why is it now she's only just following speech therapy IG accounts...why has it taken her so bleeping long...

She's so pathetic 🙄 why the duck did she have kids???!!!- one or both of them are constantly shipped off to her mothers so she can do what millions of other mums have to do WITH their kids in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Lonnie obviously isn't being made to have 20 naps a day like poor Ronnie was!!!🤦🏼‍♀️
That pissed me off! Palming the kids away just so she could clean the house. She's disgusting!!!

Reactions: 21
Thank you ❤ And @MissBijou

Lots of tit going on hereNothing massive but loads of small ish things just have me overwhelmed and struggling to get through the day if I’m honest. Haven’t had the emotional energy for anything above the very basics with the kids and poorly dog.

Just saw Hinch’s story about speech therapy so sneaking back in to say who’s finally got to her??

I don’t know when I was last on. Maybe Tuesday? I don’t think I can even begin to catch up so will try and follow from here xx

Hope you are ok @Pollyanna263 ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought he ran about singing wheels on the bus?!
This woman is an absolute danger to society
Get your wallet out and stop asking instagram if this was my child i would walk to the end of the earth to get the help they needed not ask sheeple of instagram
She is a pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 32
An old friend is a devoted hincher. Loves the bones off of Grinch, has all her books, her Tesco tat, all the cleaning products she’s recommended over the years, and a lot of stuff she’s promoted. She even quit her job and has gotten herself into debt to stay at home cleaning every day to ‘keep up with Mrs Hinch’, also hoping to get a career as an ‘influencer’ and says ‘well if Sophie can do it, so can everyone else’.

She’s received messages, likes, and has met Soph before. She idolises her. Sticks up for her, and argues with ‘trolls’.
She sent Grinch a DM simply saying ‘I thought Ronnie could talk? Has he regressed backwards recently?’ and sent a few tips (she’s an ex nursery worker) - she’s been blocked.

If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Sophie, I don’t know what will. Gets people sucked in and fucks their life up, and then bins them off when she doesn’t like what they say to her.
THIS. THIS. THIS IS WHY I bleeping HATE THE NASTY bleep SO MUCH.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought he ran about singing wheels on the bus?!
This woman is an absolute danger to society
Get your wallet out and stop asking instagram if this was my child i would walk to the end of the earth to get the help they needed not ask sheeple of instagram
She is a pleb
My daughter can sing "wheels on the bus" but she still has a significant speech delay. I'm not sticking up for Hinch at all but that isn't functional communication. Even though it's amazing to me :)

Speechblubs is known for its dangerous and atrocious advertising of autistic and non verbal children. Deemed lonely and sad. Of course shes looking in the wrong places already. Hes such a dear soul. She should use photo and picture visuals at home using wooden spoons to help Ronnie make clear choices and gain his interest and trust first. It's a pyramid. First attention is needed, his interest and then she can work up. I have an autistic daughter who has a significant speech delay. We now use simple words and echolahila to communicate as she knows I dont expect her to perform for me. Its about gaining that's trust and it's not always about words. I learnt that early on. She must be worried but something tells me she isn't always doing what's best for him. Such a sweet little smile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping worksheets!!! I’m raging here she really has no idea does she. First off he’s 2, 2 years old worksheets are NOT what he needs. Does he follow instruction? does he understand? Does he pay attention and listen? It could be she needs to go right back to basics and play play play using one words to start and build on it. He needs to learn basic words first like more, no, yes, help, finished etc not “spider” and bloody wheels on the bus. Sorry for the rant but this could take years of hard work on her part but as usual she just wants a quick fix. Worksheets 🤦🏻‍♀️Can’t believe what I’m reading

Reactions: 31
My daughter can sing "wheels on the bus" but she still has a significant speech delay. I'm not sticking up for Hinch at all but that isn't functional communication. Even though it's amazing to me :)
That’s amazing for you and your daughter, and exactly what bothers me about Hinch. Ronnie may be singing along to wheels on the bus in the ways he can, but rather than seeing it as something to celebrate, she moans because it wakes Lennie up.
Over lockdown my child’s speech worsened and she has issues when things are new or exciting, we’re getting there but it was heartbreaking trying to do what we could but knowing that the SLT was only available over the phone.
Hinch has the means and opportunity to get Ronnie real tangible help with his speech and any underlying conditions which may contribute. That’s a much better use of her time than buggering about visiting alpacas and palming the kids off on her mum so she can ‘clean’ ie advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.