Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if she wasn't exactly lying when she previously said things about him speaking, but is now? Like, maybe he can say there, dada, sing a little tune etc and she's just been working out how best to monetise it? If we suddenly see stories about whatever that app and how it's made SUCH a difference and is helping him, and montages of him speaking over THERE CAN BE MIRACLEEESS, WHEN YOU DOWNLOADTHIS APPIAMBEINGPAIDTOPROMOTE then I guess we'll know!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Such lies about you own child 😡 disgusting!
How about spending some of your millions on private help and support for him. He would be my number one priority not shoving a phone in his face and putting him on social media constantly. She should have realised this long ago and got him support. She makes it sound like he has a problem that’s going to be fixed overnight with an app. Unbelievable. duck off sofa and get your son professional help. About time she accepted her son has additional needs, much like herself! She needs to go get some professional help too. As a mother of a child with additional needs She makes me so angry! 😡

Reactions: 20
Rons lost a lot of weight hasn’t he I wonder if he has problems with fussy eating too
More than likely just a combination of zooming around with new friends at nursery and a growth spurt. They tend to go up one week and out the next at that age don’t they?

My son, 9 now, ate about 3 foods consistently at that age, it was a worrying time (he’s since been diagnosed as ASD, partial hearing, GDD and OCD) but we never had a problem getting the calories into him that he needed with supplements and his few safe foods. It just got REALLY boring 😂 I have some pictures of him where he looks like Jack skellington, all arms and legs then the next week a little sumo wrestler as he’s filled out again.

I absolutely skinted myself with £80 speech therapy sessions and “homework” set, while waiting for my official referral though. He was also tested for genetic factors such as fragile X syndrome etc as part of the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would have thought that Ronnie's nursery school would be pointing her in the right direction re accessing support and pathways. That would be my first port of call, not my Instagram followers.
when I worked in nursery, you follow the EYFS,
This would be for the child’s development. He would of also had his two year assessment done by nursery….the protocol
Being of the child wasn’t reaching the milestones or their speech you would refer them to a drop in speech clinic to get the ball rolling. Some parents were very forthcoming snd some weren’t and totally sidelined the fact their child has speech needs. So god knows why poor old sopha is acting like she’s on her own! Nursery will be doing everything they can to develop his speech, if he
Does get diagnosed with anything he might be able to also get a one to one who will do certain activities etc. We would have speech therapists come in to see
Some of the kids too if they were under them.
also an app?! 🙄is she serious?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn’t Vestie say that Ronnie uses ‘tend’ when describing the fake poo or was that him talking tit and confusing poor Ron So many lies!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Can someone please tell me why you’d lie for so long about your child’s development and him saying things like “whys that man eating paper?” as an example and then come out with stuff like this??

The “do not troll me” on this matter thing says it all, you’re a parent, you shouldn’t care if anyone has an opinion because you know it’s an opinion cos she’d block a die hard fan in a heartbeat and call it trolling if they said “you should’ve got help earlier”

His nursery should get him on a pathway for help, the HV, the GP, not to mention she can afford to go private…I could go on, its amazing she’s finally wanting to help Ron and develop his speech, but I can’t help but think it’s app is going to turn into an AD

Reactions: 32
I don’t for one second believe she has not got private SALT or other private development clinic on board. That post was to make money by getting a deal with that app which is shocking.

Reactions: 20
I don’t for one second believe she has not got private SALT or other private development clinic on board. That post was to make money by getting a deal with that app which is shocking.
I’m really afraid to say I agree. She’s been aware of his speech for ages and it’s clearly been a sore topic which she’s been handling very strangely. I really was trying to give her some kudos tho and maybe thought she was at least trying to protect his privacy about whatever the issue is regarding his speech delay and that’s still what she should best be doing. Maybe she’d learned from the pic on the toilet incident?! So just take him to relevant professionals, work out what’s going on and help him. But blasting it all over her page like that last night seems like a really bizarre way to suddenly want to seek help. Doesn’t make any sense at all.

Reactions: 14
Hmm just remembered we noticed she deleted the Ron Andrex picture with the tend ‘conversation’ a few days ago. Preemptive to this story? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s pissed me right off with this. Why on gods green earth would she ever think that using an app to help his speech ever replace actually helping him?! It isn’t going to be an overnight fix, these things take months, you have to be bleeping consistent! Why the duck would she moan about having to do the exercises, flash cards, signs etc with him? You’re his bleeping mother? Surely you’d wanna do if all day every day, watch YouTube videos of signs, get involved with him, just talk to him and read books and sing songs, speak to every health visitor/nursery/GP to get him help so that at the end of the day she can say she tried EVERYTHING she possibly could to help him.

my nephew had speech delays too, turns out he was deaf. Our entire family learnt to sign to help him, we all watched YouTube videos, took online classes, helped each other, so we could open his world. (hes 8 now, and absolutely thriving. Recently learnt swear signs. I love it)

Soph is so self obsessed, lazy and an utter bleeping bleep. Ronnie deserves so much more.

Sorry for the long rant lads, shes pushed my buttons tonight and she needs a slap.
I think this will go one of two ways

1. This situation will actually make her grow up and realise we can’t always get what we want instantly and that some things require hard unpaid work

2. Ronnie isn’t gonna get the help he needs because of her shame around it. She just can’t get over herself & how things ‘lool’

Im leaning to number 2.
The big red flag for me is how she’s just zoomed in on speech as if that’s all his struggles are. It’s the obvious one yea but I don’t think that should be her main assumption. She’s already stated that she doesn’t believe in diagnosis so is she going to now rule out other potentials like autisim?

What I can’t get over is how she’s gone from the big long story about how a man was making a roll up cigarette & Ron asked why that man was eating paper to wishing she could hear his little voice?!

I mean that isn’t a little white lie is it? That’s really strange & sick
She is not mentally well to do that and shame on her family for sitting back and watching this. I mean they must of saw when she lied and what they just think that’s ok do they?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she still using months to say Ronnie’s age when she should be saying, ‘my almost two and a half year old’. Another example of wanting to keep him young and not grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even if she just sat with Ronnie and read books everyday, it could help him. There are so many lovely children's books that they could enjoy together..She doesn't need apps and advice from Instagram strangers. Ronnie seems such a lovely little boy and I hate that she thinks it is ok to exploit him for content and sympathy from her sheep.

Reactions: 11
Why is she still using months to say Ronnie’s age when she should be saying, ‘my almost two and a half year old’. Another example of wanting to keep him young and not grow up.
Developmentally, a 24/25/26 month 2 year old is very different to a 32/33/34 month old 2 year old. It sounds ridiculous but when talking about milestones and delays it's better to talk in months.

Reactions: 12
Developmentally, a 24/25/26 month 2 year old is very different to a 32/33/34 month old 2 year old. It sounds ridiculous but when talking about milestones and delays it's better to talk in months.
Interesting, I didn’t know this and one of my daughters had additional needs.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! The stuff she puts on instagram for coin is just the same stuff most of us do in between working an ACTUAL shift. Theyr getting paid to do the same tit we all do on a daily basis...only diffrence is most of us dont have all day to piss around filming it!

boils my piss to be honest guyyssch
Couldn’t agree more. Her Fresh N Up Fridays make me so mad. It would be nice to do 12 extra things except MOST PEOPLE ARE AT WORK ALL DAY FRIDAY YOU TONE DEAF twit.

Reactions: 10
I have two theories and neither of them show Zoph in a good light.

I take everything I see on sm with a pinch of salt. It's carefully curated snapshots of someone's day and there's huge portions of their day that they don't show. (And I'm going to be honest, if I was being paid 11k to talk about a product for 30 seconds then I'd be sat on my fat arse all the time too - in between running my kids to school anyway) That being said...

1) theory 1 that Soph is this stupid and is only now asking for/seeking help for Ronnie's speech delay. Regardless of whether it's to monetise it or not, that's just sad that it's been so long and only now she's admitting/realising there is a problem.

2) that she's known and has been working on his speech delay for some time now. If there is an issue, nursery will have picked it up by now and, if their SENCO is any good, the right referrals and interventions should be put in place. Which then means she's absolutely using his SEN as a tool for engagement and to monetise it.

Theresa 3rd option but it's so abhorrent I can't believe anyone would be so low and that is that there's nothing wrong with Ron, she has carefully edited videos to show him as non-verbal and is making the whole thing up. Which makes some sense of the slips about him talking/singing.
But I don't want to believe that so....

Reactions: 15
Thank you ❤ And @MissBijou

Lots of tit going on hereNothing massive but loads of small ish things just have me overwhelmed and struggling to get through the day if I’m honest. Haven’t had the emotional energy for anything above the very basics with the kids and poorly dog.

Just saw Hinch’s story about speech therapy so sneaking back in to say who’s finally got to her??

I don’t know when I was last on. Maybe Tuesday? I don’t think I can even begin to catch up so will try and follow from here xx
Big hugs lovely, hope things start to improve soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.