Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure there’s anything they can do about it unfortunately, they can advise people but she’s not working with them so doesn’t have to listen. I think she’s too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge that what she does can be dangerous
I can imagine her throwing her toys out the pram, stamping her feet whilst screaming ‘Do they not know I’m a superstar, a well known celebrity…..they can’t tell me what I can and can’t do’ 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed that SS Sort Your Life Out page on Insta that Hinch isn’t following it?? This show had been running since April hasn’t it? Also I just watched an episode about the single mother and her 3 daughters and SS said I love this family and something along the lines of I haven’t related to a person this much in a long time …. What about Hinch then?? Bit fickle with who she loves?? Maybe not as good friends as they make out ?? Hinch surely should be supportive of her best friend who she loves ?? Also I am confused why neither promote the other if they are such good friends. All seems so fake!
It's completely fake. Orchestrated and perfectly curated for Instagram and as shallow as a thimble full of water!

Reactions: 21
What makes me both laugh and sad is that she thinks us “nusty trolls” would be sat here commenting on how “crap” her pretzel sparklers are, when actually what we are all focused on is that her child wasn’t part of the child activity yet again. She misses the mark yet again.

eta - they are supposed to be a bit crap lookingbecause they are supposed to be made by toddlers. I’ve not seen ANY on the accounts I follow that look “beautiful”. They look like sticks dipped in chocolate with sprinkles on made by children. That’s it. The focus is on MADE BY CHILDREN.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Good evening 😌 sorry if this is off topic (well it is) but can anyone remember Charlotte? I think she was called “mygreyhome” or something. She was really nasally and the clone of Hinch 😂 whatever happened to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good evening 😌 sorry if this is off topic (well it is) but can anyone remember Charlotte? I think she was called “mygreyhome” or something. She was really nasally and the clone of Hinch 😂 whatever happened to her?
Did she live in a grotty flat and started selling photocopies of quotes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that SS Sort Your Life Out page on Insta that Hinch isn’t following it?? This show had been running since April hasn’t it? Also I just watched an episode about the single mother and her 3 daughters and SS said I love this family and something along the lines of I haven’t related to a person this much in a long time …. What about Hinch then?? Bit fickle with who she loves?? Maybe not as good friends as they make out ?? Hinch surely should be supportive of her best friend who she loves ?? Also I am confused why neither promote the other if they are such good friends. All seems so fake!
I thought this too but I think SS is a soft touch and that's why she's been taken in by hinch.
I honestly think Stacey is "nice",she's spoken on LW about how she doesn't see the negative in people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. Sparklers aren’t loud so how would she know he won’t like them? He was smaller last year so how would she know now?

perfect Henry who doesn’t mind banging fireworks but Ron does. She doesn’t have to take him to a display - when mine were little I drove to a hill and we sat In the car with hot choc and watched for all the fireworks here and there - far away so the bangs weren’t really loud.
Oh God! Did you have to say hot choc?😂😂😂 she says that! All the vest! 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too but I think SS is a soft touch and that's why she's been taken in by hinch.
I honestly think Stacey is "nice",she's spoken on LW about how she doesn't see the negative in people.
Stacey hasn’t made a fortune by being nice. She good at seeming relatable in her million pound mansion she bought whilst not needing to sell her old house and to buy it. I’m not saying SS isn’t nice but there’s a lot more to her than the ditzy Stacey image. Pretty sure their tendship is a showmance type thing ie mutually beneficial for public consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she live in a grotty flat and started selling photocopies of quotes?
No that was Selina I believe 😂 she lived in a house and had a husband and maybe 3 kids and a dog called Betty maybe? It was ages ago now but she did have a thread on here then she stopped doing videos x

Reactions: 6
She’s forgotten to buy followers for a while, she’s been sat at 4.2mil for ages while best mate Stace takes the lead with 600k more. Come on Jaymeeee let her have her pocket money for something other than Tesco/B&M tit/taking over Trayceeee’s nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell finally. Still not HER doing it with Ronnie but baby steps.

having said that, can’t see the one Ronnie painted….
840C3A04-924C-407C-A04A-DFF7FA45359F.png

C6D069A9-5034-4386-A28C-6A18156473F0.png

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does she insist on ‘touching up’ any crafty thing Ronnieblessim makes? I get that she likes things PERFIKKK but it seriously undermines a child’s creativity and can damage their self esteem no end. It happens all the time and she needs to STOP. Nobody on the gram thinks he did it himself, nobody is going to give her a cookie for it looking “good” and we have LITERALLY just seen him make the whole thing toddler brown. It’s so odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.