Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should imagine it’s the noise of fireworks that Ronnie can’t cope with, the same way he couldn’t cope with the noise at ‘Pepper’ pig world. Buy him some kids ear defenders and reassure him & I bet he’ll love the sparkles in the sky. But no Soph that would mean actually interacting with him not just playing with his hair! 💥
Yes this is what I mean. Just lazy parenting. She hasn’t even tried him with sparklers to see how he would be with them

Reactions: 19
Sooooo, has she got those pretzel sticks from a Polish shop? I’ve got one by me and we use it a lot (husband is a chef and we have a few Polish lads who work for us and live above the pub so we often get them stuff they want) however, we both speak very basic polish and I imagine it would be a pretty intimidating shop to go into for little miss can’t do anything on her own….🤔🤔🤔
Edited to add. Jamie (short for james) probs got them at the world food aisle in teschooooooo. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me 😂😂😂😂 was genuinely thinking I can’t see Soph going into a Polish shop 😂😂😂 how naive am I? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg edited to add AGAIN……

Ive got well known member status!! 😭😭😭 pretzel, honey and sprinkles sparklers for all!!!!! 😊
Your profile picture 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I
I’ve seen her loads of times, Just not round the lakes, mainly costa, home bargains, Morrison’s and next, seen him Morrison’s and tesco on his own a few times
haven't seen her for sooo long.Is it because she blends in? Maybe I'm looking for the filtered version.I've often spotted the inch.

Reactions: 22
Why does she chew like that. bleeping horrible, like a cow chewing. Agree with the comments about Lonnie with fireworks, get some good ear defenders, set off a few small fireworks in the garden and reassure him it’s ok. Or get off your bleeping arse and have a look for a “quiet display” loads of places doing them now. God forbid you do something for Lonnie. Couldn’t even let him join in and have some messy fun with those disastrous chocolate sparklers. She’s a child in an adults body.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I wrote to Iconic complaining about her using an insta filter with their products. Their response was suitably non committal. 'We take our relationships with our Influencers very seriously and have noted your comments..' load of bs. How can a make up company support someone who filters their face so much?
Because they sell fousands of paunds worth of profit from all the sheep buying the tit she promotes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think the edible sparklers was a really lovely and cute idea 🎇 but I hope she tries with real sparklers first, he might like holding one when he sees others hold one, pop it in a carrot for his hands, fireworks and sparklers are 2 different things

But "before the trolls start" try not reading here everyday then you bleeping twit.. P.S not trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So I was in Asda today and saw her new ‘book’ of list (for £7) and had a little flick through it and I have to say it’s not that bad. I can see why people would use it. I know that some wellness practitioners and therapist when dealing with people with anxiety encourage them to make list and to also make time for some self care and she has it all in her book. I don’t think she though of this on her own she’s definitely been looking at other journals that are out there. For example Gemma from The organised Mum Method has brought out a journal and in that you can make time for self care everyday. Hinch has definitely pounced on that anxiety market and she’s riding it all the way to the bank.
Yep because she ripped someone’s book off once again

Reactions: 14
All that effort and mess for 6 sticks fml

I actually think the edible sparklers was a really lovely and cute idea 🎇 but I hope she tries with real sparklers first, he might like holding one when he sees others hold one, pop it in a carrot for his hands, fireworks and sparklers are 2 different things

But "before the trolls start" try not reading here everyday then you bleeping twit.. P.S not trolls
Agree it's a cute idea but an activity you allow a 2yr old to join in on surely

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have had a reply from SF. They have stated again they are in contact with Hinch's agent to state proper age limits on her content and thank me and "lots of other SF fans" who appreciate the reason for stating specific ages on their packaging (or words to that effect)

Well done fellow nusty trolls. Keep fighting the good fight, saving one child from choking at a time 👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All that effort and mess for 6 sticks fml

Agree it's a cute idea but an activity you allow a 2yr old to join in on surely
Exactly she was more interested mentioning trolls than enjoying quality time with Ronnie. Why have kids if you don't want to spend time doing these activities. These are your memories Soph, 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
I have had a reply from SF. They have stated again they are in contact with Hinch's agent to state proper age limits on her content and thank me and "lots of other SF fans" who appreciate the reason for stating specific ages on their packaging (or words to that effect)

Well done fellow nusty trolls. Keep fighting the good fight, saving one child from choking at a time 👏❤
Missing a trick. What’s SF?

Reactions: 4
Reply from Sylvanian was the same as already posted hopefully they will get fed up of people messaging and actually do something about it
I’m not sure there’s anything they can do about it unfortunately, they can advise people but she’s not working with them so doesn’t have to listen. I think she’s too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge that what she does can be dangerous

Reactions: 15

They must be so pissed off with Hinch, but there’s nothing they can do other than ask her to correct it - which we all know she won’t as Soph can’t be wrong!

Wonder if they’ll get to a point where they share a post about age suitability and supervised play

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure there’s anything they can do about it unfortunately, they can advise people but she’s not working with them so doesn’t have to listen. I think she’s too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge that what she does can be dangerous
Hopefully they'll do the same as Zoflora who put our a public statement telling people not to copy Mrs Hinch🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.