Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone could let me know where his outfit is from though, much appreciated. I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s making space rockets for bonfire night. The bleeping doofus. They’re the wrong type rockets hun! Unless astronauts want to try strapping a couple of bangers to their arse to save some cash 🙄

Still nice that Ron is doing something, but as usual it’s only because Cling On the au pair is there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
She's even painted over Ronnies rockets. They clearly aren't Ronnies and look nothing like the brown one he was enjoying doing.
What a nasty bastard she is

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
No that was Selina I believe 😂 she lived in a house and had a husband and maybe 3 kids and a dog called Betty maybe? It was ages ago now but she did have a thread on here then she stopped doing videos x
She was tapped that Selina one!!

She's even painted over Ronnies rockets. They clearly aren't Ronnies and look nothing like the brown one he was enjoying doing.
What a nasty bastard she is
witch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No that was Selina I believe 😂 she lived in a house and had a husband and maybe 3 kids and a dog called Betty maybe? It was ages ago now but she did have a thread on here then she stopped doing videos x
I think she maaaaaaybe got or potentially was getting into trouble for making money off ads and Instagram but was also on a disability benefit or two and alot of people didn't take kindly to her not declaring Income/potentially committing benefit fraud. I THINK. stressing that I may have gotten that completely wrong, but those are my vague memories

ETA Keeping things on track by coming back to add that sofes a twit and Ronnie looked like he really enjoyed the painting activity

Reactions: 19
She’s making space rockets for bonfire night. The bleeping doofus. They’re the wrong type rockets hun! Unless astronauts want to try strapping a couple of bangers to their arse to save some cash 🙄

Still nice that Ron is doing something, but as usual it’s only because Cling On the au pair is there.
Hinge missing the point again, too busy filming her son , rather than engaging with her son😫

Reactions: 18
We all know kids Ron’s age just make a big muddy mess with paints. She’s thrown his in the bin. All these activities are for her.
Isn’t Cling On at “Big School” now too? I bet she’d rather be at a display with her mates then doing toddler activities.

Reactions: 38

There’s a whole tonne of different easy crafts she could have done with him that he could have accessed.
cut up bits of orange, red and yellow paper stuck onto a drawing of bonfire to make a bonfire.
She could have made him a scratch art fireworks (draw in wax crayons lots of colours scribbled on the page, paint over in black and then Ronnie scratches it off with pencil)
Simply giving him two bright colours and letting him paint fireworks - who CARES what it looks like.
she doesn’t understand there are two types of art activities for children - process art and structured art. She only ever does structured. They have their place but they aren’t child led and often have a predetermined outcome that can be overwhelmingfor the child and make them feel inadequate.
im not trying to be damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t but I hate how she controls the outcome of all these activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a bleeping witch! Where is the rocket Ronnie painted? bleeping witch!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I think she maaaaaaybe got or potentially was getting into trouble for making money off ads and Instagram but was also on a disability benefit or two and alot of people didn't take kindly to her not declaring Income/potentially committing benefit fraud. I THINK. stressing that I may have gotten that completely wrong, but those are my vague memories

ETA Keeping things on track by coming back to add that sofes a twit and Ronnie looked like he really enjoyed the painting activity
I have found her thread on here 😂 I have so much to catch up on! How exciting 😌

Reactions: 9
You can make edible sparklers easily by using Cadbury's fingers, dip it in warm water then roll it in sprinkles. I've done that with 2yos before.

Reactions: 14
You can make edible sparklers easily by using Cadbury's fingers, dip it in warm water then roll it in sprinkles. I've done that with 2yos before.
She had plenty of time to gets lots of ideas but because it’s not for her she doesn’t bother☹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s a whole tonne of different easy crafts she could have done with him that he could have accessed.
cut up bits of orange, red and yellow paper stuck onto a drawing of bonfire to make a bonfire.
She could have made him a scratch art fireworks (draw in wax crayons lots of colours scribbled on the page, paint over in black and then Ronnie scratches it off with pencil)
Simply giving him two bright colours and letting him paint fireworks - who CARES what it looks like.
she doesn’t understand there are two types of art activities for children - process art and structured art. She only ever does structured. They have their place but they aren’t child led and often have a predetermined outcome that can be overwhelmingfor the child and make them feel inadequate.
im not trying to be damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t but I hate how she controls the outcome of all these activities.
Could even get him a scratch art pad, they are like 99p!

Reactions: 12
Zoph - haven’t you got the mum memo?? Everything toddlers paint ends up one colour, normally muddy brown or black . Try and remember that one, there’s a good girl 👍🏻

display with pride - remember

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.