Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep..... be a CARL!!
Winning thread title by @Needacuppa šŸ„³

Title Backstory for people wondering... Carl is a random Facebook user who called Soph out and directed people here.
Hi Carl šŸ‘‹ Grab Of his message below.

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Soph was back to ā€œworkā€ on Wednesday after an unexplained absence on Tuesday.
She posted a photo of herself grimacing at the golden child and claimed to be on tapestry alert waiting for Ron to come home from nursery, then she posted a photo of her latest chemical concoction for Flash and said she had just cleaned, sorry Hinched, the whole kitchen with it, but didnā€™t bother to show us any footage of her doing it. I mean why would she? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s a cleaning account. Then there was another advert for the blank notebook with photos the sheep had taken of their copies.
Next up was a hideous cooking story with her usual ingredients of Jusā€™Rol and cheese and what looked suspiciously like an undeclared ad for Teshhhcoā€™s finest range.
She said it was just one of those days for staying indoors, wearing massive thick socks with a tracksuit and eating cheese. The rest of us canā€™t do that on a Wednesday afternoon hun. We have jobs and families to look after.
The seemingly harmless cookery video then took a turn when just minutes after sheā€™d said she wasnā€™t counting the calories in it, she produced a nusty troll message from ā€œsomeoneā€ (play along we know it was Soph sending it to herself) saying sheā€™d put weight on and no wonder with all the tit she eats. This gave Soph the chance to do another one of her agressive Gretel rants where she goes off on one at her alter ego troll.
The Daily Mail then reported that she was being trolled by people calling her fat and subsequently their own readers ended up calling her out in their comments section as basically being a grabby twit and that was the ones who even knew who she was.

This was all just in time for another of her unannounced radio appearances, this time on the Steve Wright show on Radio 2. That was a load of her usual old crap and was to promote the blank book which apparently helps peopleā€™s mental health.
You can listen at https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00114dp

Then she remembered that she might get new followers whoā€™d heard her on Radio 2 so quickly started hoovering with her undeclared ad Shark. How lovely for anyone new to be met with bitchface Gretel going off on one about her imaginary trolls.
Then it was off for the night with a photo of Henry and a plagiarised quote.

Thursday and she started the day moaning on about reading a book with Lenny Henry to stop herself phoning Ronā€™s nursery. It was time stamped as 9.07am. Give over Soph, the tend worried mum act doesnā€™t wash.
Then she posted a message to all those ā€œvery unkind peopleā€ who she thinks are ā€œunhappyā€ because they can see through her bullshit. Such a negative and aggressive person isnā€™t she? I hope she finds her happiness.
Then she put up a story whinging about...yes trolls... on the comments section of the Daily Mail story about her whinging about trolls... and on and on it goes.
Then she deleted it, presumably in case her sheep read any comments that call her out for the fake she is.
And after that tantrum she got her dollyā€™s house out to play again. It must have been pre record as half the rooms sheā€™s finished are now not done. There was also no warning that she was told to post by Sylvian Families regarding the items being choking hazards for under 4s.
Again it was used to drop hints about her dream farmhouse....

Surely this deranged and erratic behaviour isnā€™t because best bubs Stacey has her new show on tonight?
To make sure she didnā€™t have to watch it or explain not watching it she went out to a spa / beauty parlour which is what all mums do at bedtime isnā€™t it?
Then she came home played with the now miraculously almost finished doll house (still no disclaimer) and ate ice cream (there was no message in it, Jamieā€™s slipping) whilst tend crying at the Pride Of Britain Awards.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
Brilliant recap as always @Bunnykins

I havenā€™t been on much this week so thanks Soph for not really doing anything, very considerate of you!

Coming in early with the house on this thread, to say to any new tattlers - we know the dolls house is building up to reveal Farm Hinch Farm (šŸ¤¢) complete with alpacas.
Little old Soph has no idea how this has happened to her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Brilliant start to a Friday morning! Just got back from a gorgeous frosty dog walk to find a shiny new thread! Thank you @Bunnykins šŸ„°
Letā€™s see what today has in store, shall we?
Remember remember last 5th November when Sopha grabbed RonnieBlessImā€™s little hands to make a bonfire painting that probably went straight on to a bonfire! šŸ„“
Play safely with fireworks kids Sopha!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I canā€™t remember what was said about the sylvanian families parts and I can see it mentioned in the recap, wasnā€™t she meant to put the warnings? Didnā€™t her reps say to SF that she was aware she had to put a disclaimer about age appropriate toys?

Reactions: 29
I canā€™t remember what was said about the sylvanian families parts and I can see it mentioned in the recap, wasnā€™t she meant to put the warnings? Didnā€™t her reps say to SF that she was aware she had to put a disclaimer about age appropriate toys?
The company spoke to her management and asked if she could put on a disclaimer. They also said that Ron is already playing with the house, supervised. So many lies šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 29
87A81818-0194-45ED-8756-0E087A362914.jpeg

Thatā€™s about as safe as SS taking her baby put in a toy pram FML

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 94
B2E588AE-798A-4C3E-A9E1-1C224D6D23F5.jpeg

This was sent to a concerned Tattler from Sylvanian families.
So they requested she do it. She clearly didnā€™t agree.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Thanks @Bunnykins for the recap. Has anyone else clocked the profile pic change? The house that means so much to them has been replaced after how many years? Absolutely a move in the offing.

WAIT It's back to the house now. I did not imagine that and I knew I should have screen grabbed!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Brilliant recap as always @Bunnykins

I havenā€™t been on much this week so thanks Soph for not really doing anything, very considerate of you!

Coming in early with the house on this thread, to say to any new tattlers - we know the dolls house is building up to reveal Farm Hinch Farm (šŸ¤¢) complete with alpacas.
Little old Soph has no idea how this has happened to her!
i know for a fact the hunz sometimes browse here, when the reveal is made this is going to turn a lot of them on her and I canā€™t wait šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 37
I know Iā€™m Kate to the party ā€¦ but canā€™t get my head around her calling one of her ā€˜followersā€™ an idiot. A bit like me calling one of our parents ( I work in a school ) an idiot.
youā€™re paid to do a job ā€¦ so you just donā€™t ?!
might try it today when one of them shouts at me again ā€¦ see if I still have a job by the end of today ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I know Iā€™m Kate to the party ā€¦ but canā€™t get my head around her calling one of her ā€˜followersā€™ an idiot. A bit like me calling one of our parents ( I work in a school ) an idiot.
youā€™re paid to do a job ā€¦ so you just donā€™t ?!
might try it today when one of them shouts at me again ā€¦ see if I still have a job by the end of today ?!
šŸ‘šŸ» exactly this. Sheā€™s such a cruel person. For someone that claims she is so kind and pure and who clearly has issues with food and her weight, she could of been a good example of an influencer here and:

educated that person about internalised fat phobia
Explained she realises that people still fat shame due to how the media basically portrays being fat

lots of people, especially her age group, were brought up in the 00s with horrendous magazines constantly fat shaming celebs and promoting unhealthy diets like being fat was a sin. She really is a nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.