Mrs Hinch #454 In a world full of sheep.. be a Carl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo, has she got those pretzel sticks from a Polish shop? I’ve got one by me and we use it a lot (husband is a chef and we have a few Polish lads who work for us and live above the pub so we often get them stuff they want) however, we both speak very basic polish and I imagine it would be a pretty intimidating shop to go into for little miss can’t do anything on her own….🤔🤔🤔
Edited to add. Jamie (short for james) probs got them at the world food aisle in teschooooooo. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me 😂😂😂😂 was genuinely thinking I can’t see Soph going into a Polish shop 😂😂😂 how naive am I? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg edited to add AGAIN……

Ive got well known member status!! 😭😭😭 pretzel, honey and sprinkles sparklers for all!!!!! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sooooo, has she got those pretzel sticks from a Polish shop? I’ve got one by me and we use it a lot (husband is a chef and we have a few Polish lads who work for us and live above the pub so we often get them stuff they want) however, we both speak very basic polish and I imagine it would be a pretty intimidating shop to go into for little miss can’t do anything on her own….🤔🤔🤔
Edited to add. Jamie (short for james) probs got them at the world food aisle in teschooooooo. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me 😂😂😂😂 was genuinely thinking I can’t see Soph going into a Polish shop 😂😂😂 how naive am I? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
sell them in Asda, my husband loves them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she never been told it’s rude to talk with food in your mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Glad it’s not just me - my husband hasn’t a clue what I’m referring to haha 😂😂
Hahahaa yeah I’ve been given some funny looks when I’ve tried to explain it to people too 😂 guess it is a bit strange! Still we used cocktail sticks not flipping pretzels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rest assured that us nusty trolls are much more concerned about the fact that your toddler could choke on his Christmas present than your tit weird food.

hope this bleeping helps!! ATFV!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's just so sad isn't she. That latest roller rant. She needs to spend more time focusing on the important things in life, like her family, and less time on Tattle. Oh and a little bit of time with the dictionary looking up the meaning of trolls. No one asks her to read here. If she really is being trolled then that's illegal so share the messages with the police. But we all know that we are the 'trolls', and yet if she were just honest with her page and honest with her shoppers and didn't exploit her kids, we would have nothing to criticise. Truth is Sopha we laugh at you not with you, at you because you're so stupid, so thick. And we criticise you and we are not going to stop until you stop lying. Influencers do hate being exposed for what they really are don't they

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hold the front page……I’ve just noticed she’s finally taken that black outfit off 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many pots of hundreds and thousands has she gone through?! I’ve counted 3 different pots! One from Tesco, one from Morrison’s & another one that I can’t work out where it’s from (I bake a lot so I know different pots when I see them)

Reactions: 14
Oh she’s actually seething isn’t she!!!!!!

Hides behind that stupid filter when she wants to have a dig. Swearing is coming out more now too

Reactions: 18
How many pots of hundreds and thousands has she gone through?! I’ve counted 3 different pots! One from Tesco, one from Morrison’s & another one that I can’t work out where it’s from (I bake a lot so I know different pots when I see them)
I thought she was a Tesco shopper 😉😏

Reactions: 7
Another day of zero content. Has she been told off about choke manor?
ive emailed ok mag to highlight the choke hazard she’s promoting to her 4.2 million “followers”.
no doubt nothing will come of it as only smoke is blown up her zoflora’d backside. Makes me so angry how she’s never accountable for anything.
gleam haven’t replied to my message either. Shocker….
I wrote to Iconic complaining about her using an insta filter with their products. Their response was suitably non committal. 'We take our relationships with our Influencers very seriously and have noted your comments..' load of bs. How can a make up company support someone who filters their face so much?

Reactions: 25
We do it at school. We use breadsticks, Nutella and hundreds and thousands. Not bloody pretzel sticks
I know we don’t see everything, but she could have let him help her make these? It’s a toddler appropriate activity!

Reactions: 18
I don't think Ronnieblessum is scared of them, I just think she cba dealing with him and sparklers! That’s too much joy and fun for him, he’s had enough of that in nursery!!

Reactions: 20
So I was in Asda today and saw her new ‘book’ of list (for £7) and had a little flick through it and I have to say it’s not that bad. I can see why people would use it. I know that some wellness practitioners and therapist when dealing with people with anxiety encourage them to make list and to also make time for some self care and she has it all in her book. I don’t think she though of this on her own she’s definitely been looking at other journals that are out there. For example Gemma from The organised Mum Method has brought out a journal and in that you can make time for self care everyday. Hinch has definitely pounced on that anxiety market and she’s riding it all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 13
I don't think Ronnieblessum is scared of them, I just think she cba dealing with him and sparklers! That’s too much joy and fun for him, he’s had enough of that in nursery!!
I agree. Sparklers aren’t loud so how would she know he won’t like them? He was smaller last year so how would she know now?

perfect Henry who doesn’t mind banging fireworks but Ron does. She doesn’t have to take him to a display - when mine were little I drove to a hill and we sat In the car with hot choc and watched for all the fireworks here and there - far away so the bangs weren’t really loud.

Reactions: 22
I should imagine it’s the noise of fireworks that Ronnie can’t cope with, the same way he couldn’t cope with the noise at ‘Pepper’ pig world. Buy him some kids ear defenders and reassure him & I bet he’ll love the sparkles in the sky. But no Soph that would mean actually interacting with him not just playing with his hair! 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.