Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Don't like the creep but she speaks to him like shit, belittles him every opportunity she gets, if that content was coming from Jamie towards Soph can you imagine the hell it'd cause? I'm alllll for bantz but I don't believe anything she says towards that man is meant to be funny. She's NASTY.
I think the costumes are funny, oh and then Joe 'chooses' SS costumes...... Jamie 'chooses' theirs.... Like Joe written the caption on SS story on announcing Rexs birth so Jamie did the same with Ronnie. Tend friends and nothing but competition 😴 ANYWAY I hope Ron had a lovely night. And i hope all you nusty trolls and your kids had a spooktacular night too, my lil fam have had a brill night but now they're all showered, high off sugar and have CRASHED in bed ready for school starting up again 2moz wheehheyyyyyy

Happy Sunday. All the vest.
Xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 40

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Good morning you nusty lot!
I just had a quick peek at her tagged pics and came across someone who had screen shot “Mrs Hinch follows you, Mrs Hinch liked your photo “ etc. There were 230 comments from Huns congratulating her!!! The comments were enough to make you throw up your breakfast 🤢 What is wrong with these bloody people?! I despair 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
It’s going to be in extremely poor taste if she tries any of that if sge does move there. There were two innocent children murdered in that house, not to mention the rest of the victims. I don’t think people will take kindly to her pissing about around such a horrific tragedy.
I agree wholeheartedly. I also don’t think any of the Huns would know what happened at White House Farm as it hasn’t been discussed on Hollyoaks.
I think Soph would act like she didn’t know what happened there either, there would just be ghostly goings on, tend or not, leading up to the big reveal.
The huns would eat it up.
Soph has no moral compass and only cares about what benefits her. She doesn’t even talk about current events, things that happened in the past are of no consequence to Sophie unless she can stick them in a memoir and make a quick buck.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
The church thing is actually pretty gross to be fair.

I was baptised as a baby and went to Roman Catholic schools though I don’t follow anymore. I find it quite distasteful they are using going to church as a way to boost engagement/clout. They are clearly doing it for that as neither of them have stated why it’s come out of nowhere.

makes me really uncomfortable for people that do follow the religion. We all know religion is falling Out of favour now so why not just say if you’ve seen the light of god?

I tell you why as it clearly is for a better school or something and it isn’t the 90s anymore, it’s actually a vile thing to do! I don’t think it’s ok to push genuinely religious families away from these schools if they are doing it for that reason and said to my own dad when he was alive I think it’s very unfair.

i predict either Ronnie gets a place at the school while they tend love god and then it stops or they are doing this to boost engagement “why is jimbobnojob suddenly going to church?” From the hun army then suddenly

“guysschh we tried church but just decided we aren’t Jesus people”

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Cling on Niece is wearing the same outfit as Sofa. I actually thought it was sofa buy the interaction with Lennie was too much. Anyway I'm now thinking is it Cling on who will be doing the pre records but wearing gloves 🤔

• Haha

shoegal1982

I’m so glad she didn’t go to the Pride of Britain awards. They’re real people with real struggles. Inspirational stories. Not some half arsed lazy cow who got lucky on Instagram and is whinging because some people dislike her. Is she actually for real?!

Get a fucking grip. You mug.
The ceo of the charity I’m a trustee for was up for a pride of Britain award which I’m so proud of.
However I dislike itv and the whole posturing of using charity for manipulating the public To believe celebs care (which they don’t unless it’s paid almost all celebs get paid a fee to be a patron of a charity - it’s not done for free I’ve been in the industry a while)

Hinch is just the worst. She is fake fake fake. All about her bloody self no one wants you there at the awards. The self harm style Halloween costumes are disgusting. As is having magazines and books of yourself in the coffee table. Horrible woman who doesn’t deserve what she gets!

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Honestly really pisses me off they are pretending to be Catholic! My Nan was a very strict Roman Catholic and volunteered a lot before she died, it used to be really upsetting for her and the others who helped seeing people pretend for better school places !

sorry but I won’t believe it if he suddenly pretends he wants to be a practising Catholic. Everything in their life is immoral!

• Heart
How many Halloween outfits did Lonnie actually have - I think I counted 4!! So she wasn’t prepared for Halloween yet managed a total of 4 outfits for her newborn 😂 such a 🤥

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Congrats bubs! 🥰 Seriously, it’s wonderful news! 🥳🥳🥳
I’d have thought for dessert you would want the raw croissant shoved in a tin with…actually I can’t remember what else went in that. I just remember it was raw! 🤪
can I have raw chicken, red onions and anaemia sosigs in the hideous casserole dish with a Heinz pouch and two packs of quavers and some robinsons squash I thank you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She won’t go to the pride of Britain awards, because she knows the pap photos will look nothing like her Instagram photos x
Yes she can’t hide behind the filters - it would be a made up face & real body! She wouldn’t be able to hide behind her oversized off the shoulder tops nor could she hide behind a cushion!

Reactions: 38