Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Don't know if this has been posted but there are many people who are not happy about her latest tatty clothing. And these are her fans complaining! 🙈🙈 Times up Hinch, could it be the beginning of the end for you hun.

Screenshot_20211102-181935_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My son is 2 September baby 2019 he eats absolutely everything he would would a field day with those tiny bits does she not see the same?? How can she sit there and say they will be supervised they shouldn't even be there
I still cut up grapes for my children and get comments about how OTT I am about choking. 🧐 My MIL refuses to cut them, apparently I need to relax. I have my husband go cut them 🤣 The youngest is a toddler. I'd prefer to be very careful than my child choking!!

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
So had time to buy a pumpkin sleepsuit for Lonnie but nothing for Ronnie to wear. Nice

• Sad
  • Heart

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Awww so many moments of Ron looking the most adorable little dude ever today 😍😍 he absolutely melts my heart , was lovely to see him climbing over his dad!

• Heart

varyingborders

VIP Member

This is exactly why people should stop creating these RIDICULOUS cleaning hacks!! (I hope this link works!!)

• Wow
I don’t think the cobweb outfits are the kids Halloween outfits from Amazon - Ron’s has a matching bib. They are just sleep suits- funny how she forgot Halloween, yet today we’ve seen both boys in 2 different Halloween suits! Such a bare faced liar. Jamie didn’t look very happy did he? Maybe they’ve had a row?
Where’s that whitewashed blanket box disappeared to? How do Hinchers not spot these things? I really believe the Facebook marketplace buys were an advert. She will want new furniture for her new home - she’s that type. High maintenance on every level!!

cm1985

Chatty Member
To be fair she probably is trying to move in to home interiors because it would be so fucking easy for her
Greige ✅
Wooden camera ✅
Scary animal pics ✅
Coffee table with pics of her in ✅
Sofa with a Sophlora shaped dent in it ✅
Face mask given free to help protect from all the chemicals ✅
£50,000 bill for doing less than nothing ✅
Chopped cushions ✅
Dining table permanently set ✅
Some Tesshco tat here and there ✅
Whitewashed bits and bobs for that 90s feel ✅
Some nice dog piss covered conkers made in to a random “tree” ✅
job done. Ideal job for the lazy cunt.

• Haha

JaneDoe1873

"Ok. I don't look like one. I do love celebs though, slightly obsessed with some of them. And yeah, I don't have a cleaner either no, I don't. Because I'm Mrs Hinch. That's my job, I clean. A because I love it and B because I get paid to do it. Alright? What is wrong with people?"

Im an interior designer and I love making my clients house a home and I get paid to do it - I don't think I'm the dogs fucking bollocks.

The fact she even said this and it's printed all over the Internet. 'I'm Mrs Hinch' is such a childish response. What an entitled little shit.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/mrs-hinch-tears-mum-shamers-25327964
“So we went in and gave it in and they were so grateful, honestly Vicky – their hearts, their eyes, they were just so grateful,” she said.

Thank fuck for Saint Soph.

• Haha
  • Wow

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
"Ok. I don't look like one. I do love celebs though, slightly obsessed with some of them. And yeah, I don't have a cleaner either no, I don't. Because I'm Mrs Hinch. That's my job, I clean. A because I love it and B because I get paid to do it. Alright? What is wrong with people?"

Im an interior designer and I love making my clients house a home and I get paid to do it - I don't think I'm the dogs fucking bollocks.

The fact she even said this and it's printed all over the Internet. 'I'm Mrs Hinch' is such a childish response. What an entitled little shit.

The thing is with her harvest festival story, the person she replying to said that she only managed to send a couple of items... And Hinch came along showing off with all of the stuff she had "donated". It was disgusting. What a way make someone feel like shit, especially if they can't afford to donate a lot

Attachments

Char4649

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Do you remember ages ago she was in Ron’s room cleaning and the drawer opened on its own….. she’s been planning this a while I think.
It’s going to be in extremely poor taste if she tries any of that if sge does move there. There were two innocent children murdered in that house, not to mention the rest of the victims. I don’t think people will take kindly to her pissing about around such a horrific tragedy.

Reactions: 37

Bunnykins

VIP Member
There’s an incoming storm at Greyskull Castle. She’s got a strop on because of Stacey’s new TV show starting on Thursday.

Hint. You better make it a better story than the shit you told Vicky Pattison about the “ABUSE” you suffered by people saying you’d bought too much for the harvest festival hunnay. Anyone sane who heard that shit will realise what a nutter you are Soph. Crying in the car because someone told you, you went ott on buying some tins of soup. Pathetic.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
the only reason Jimbobnoknob is going to church is for a christening of Lennie most likely, as someone who knows in depth about this kind of thing, many priests and rev's will by the book and require the parents or usually paternal side to attend church for a minimum period and have a relationship with the parish before they can agree to baptise them, the entire premise of a baptism is to raise the child in the faith and in the church but what fucks me off the most is what fucks me off about most people who do this in the UK, neither of them have a religious bone in their body and a christening is an excuse to party/have attention on them and for nothing more than tradition, any good Priest/Rev worth his Divinity doctorate wouldn't give the 4- 6 weeks of church attendance to these 2 twats when 1 look on her insta will confirm the children are not and will not be brought up in the faith. I'm passionate about this stuff and its fucking me right off.
well said! She really is just a scummy chav that seems to be playing a game at life and when she can’t get her way she either just cheats and lies to get things her way or ignores her kids needs because it doesn’t fit into her lifestyle.

honestly I ignore most other influencers, there’s a handful of other threads I comment on but Hinch really does radiate how much of a bad person she is. I always get bad vibes off her and 450 odd threads just says it all doesn’t it!

• Heart

Hotgirlautumnleaf

Heartwarming watching Ron Ron follow instructions etc I’m thinking his difficulties are mainly with speech and IF he has any other difficulties she’s been vague about it for engagement. The only part that makes me 🤢 is Henners getting in on the action. We have a doggy but he doesn’t help with cooking 🤨😆

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
So haven't been on and won't be on for remainder of the day. It's my daughter's birthday today, we are at a soft play so hopped on whilst I have 5 mins.
But what the fuck was that crumpet, her obsession with food is unhealthy. And invited to the Pride of Britain? Really? Why would she get invited, she hasn't ever done anything incredible. Fuck off with this fake tend anxiety that you suffer. Just fuck off Sophie! Who's told her to stop using Gretal as well. I reckon something had been said, shes not used the filter for the last few stories.

• Heart