Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even keep up with her own lies. Unfortunately I can’t take her “memoir” to a charity shop as it’s on my kindle.

Claims to not consider herself a celeb yet writes a whole chapter on fame, calling herself a celeb, and proceeds to go on about the paps and how strangers recognise her and take pics of her in public.

Don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who bullshits as much as her
She’s absolutely insufferable! Not only that, she’s as illiterate as duck and I pity the ghost writer and editors that had to deal with her pish. She’s chased celebrity since the day she launched Henner’s Instagram page. She’s bleeping liar and a conwoman.

Reactions: 25
That House.... Fair enough if she wanted him to play with something like that I probably would have taken out all the small pieces, so give him the animals, sofas, tables etc, but FFS you moron he does not need the worlds smallest soap, cutlery etc. Those small bits will be everywhere they shouldnt! and theres a small baby about, give it a few months and he will be picking up small bits off the floor and eating them.
I know her content is rubbish so shes doing this to lure the sheep/shoppers, but a pre-done house suitable for his age would have been so much better. Moron woman.

Reactions: 22
I feel like I have to message her to warn her about the dolls house choke hazard as I don’t think any of her followers will tell her! Would hate for something to happen to her children! Will probably just get blocked though

Reactions: 16
Boobs have defo been done. First pic was posted September 2020, in Inch’s recent hot tub post, they definitely look more round and defined.
100%
Fake boobs look amazing if done properly, but her natural ones look better there.

I feel like I have to message her to warn her about the dolls house choke hazard as I don’t think any of her followers will tell her! Would hate for something to happen to her children! Will probably just get blocked though
Don't worry petal, she reads every single page on here, daily. She's seen the concerns.

Reactions: 31
Eek. I was told by my surgeon that you can have breast implants whenever you want, however, he highly recommended waiting till I knew I’d finished having babies because a) he said it’s possible they can stop breast feeding so it’s a risk b) he said pregnancy changes breast shape and I would be more than likely needing a revision.
Ps 😉

Reactions: 13
Couldn't resist🤭🤭🤭

I'm hoping Ronnies nursery staff might watch her stories and have a quiet word🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Don’t the hinchers think she’s weird for staying up late decorating a dolls house? There is totally a hidden agenda isn’t there 😉
(@suebigfatsue I’m jumping on the bandwagon because I’m sick of the winking too)

• Haha
Don’t the hinchers think she’s weird for staying up late decorating a dolls house? There is totally a hidden agenda isn’t there 😉
(@suebigfatsue I’m jumping on the bandwagon because I’m sick of the winking too)
they really think they did something with it so let’s just ruin it for these two mega chavs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she bleeping stupid or what all I see are chocking hazards. twit!
So many small parts! So dangerous for Ron & baby Lonnie if left unsupervised! This dolls house & all its accessories will also be super frustrating for Ron. He just needs a few chunky pieces that he play with - that fit into his hands and that he can easily grab with his fingers. She’s really not helping poor little Ron at all is she? He needs support and guidance, and toys that HE can play with easily - it’s almost like she deliberately puts up barriers all the time for him - making things harder than they should be. I don’t want to be appear harsh & critical, but that’s all she’s showing us. This house is for HER. As a parent it’s frustrating to see another parent behave so poorly and inadequately. Life doesn’t need to be this difficult. Give him a simple plastic or wooden dolls house with some chunky figurines & furniture and I’m sure that would suffice. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So many small parts! So dangerous for Ron & baby Lonnie if left unsupervised! This dolls house & all its accessories will also be super frustrating for Ron. He just needs a few chunky pieces that he play with - that fit into his hands and that he can easily grab with his fingers. She’s really not helping poor little Ron at all is she? He needs support and guidance, and toys that HE can play with easily - it’s almost like she deliberately puts up barriers all the time for him - making things harder than they should be. I don’t want to be appear harsh & critical, but that’s all she’s showing us. This house is for HER. As a parent it’s frustrating to see another parent behave so poorly and inadequately. Life doesn’t need to be this difficult. Give him a simple plastic or wooden dolls house with some chunky figurines & furniture and I’m sure that would suffice. Poor kid.
Agreed, and the truth isn't harsh or critical, she's behaving appallingly. Poor Ronnie indeed😒

Reactions: 10
She's gonna be really mad when she finds out Jimmy is taking Stacey to see Michael Bolton

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank duck I’m off to work tonight don’t have to see the monstrosity of this Bolton bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.