Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see that anxiety at a high 🙄
She actually mocks people with high anxiety, my sister has awful anxiety and the thought of going to a concert would send her into meltdown

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As a hairdresser she should no how to colour match her hair extensions🙈🙈

Reactions: 17
View attachment 816180
Looks like she tagged the wrong account 🙈🤣 he’ll be inundated with random sheep followers now!
she likes that filter to cos it covers what clothes she’s wearing so she can’t get caught out with pre records (I think that’s why she used it for the fair but good old james royle messed it up for her) Jamie always wears the same smelly tracksuits so don’t really matter with him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno what part of Essex she’s in but I’m also in Essex & it’s not that bright outside, excuse Jamies cum face hunnays
ED0ADE5A-B361-46CE-AF94-AAFF838BA6E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if they've managed to somehow pay for a meet and greet but will blag it that he knew who she was and wanted to meet her personally 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s allowed to actually follow who he wants on the other account though - 140 following compared to 2 on the “business” account!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good to see that anxiety at a high 🙄
She actually mocks people with high anxiety, my sister has awful anxiety and the thought of going to a concert would send her into meltdown
There is NO way I could even consider it.

My best friend is getting married abroad next year and I’m not going because I can’t even process the thought of being in an airport or plane.

Soph is a danger to those with genuine MH struggles who don’t realise she’s faking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so glad she's getting a night out, poor lamb must be knackered looking after two kids all day, running a house , keeping her social media interesting and generally being an amazing human.......🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck me, she's coming my way! Batten down the hatches and put the sound proof panels up. I do not want to hear her squaks outside the theater at 11pm.
Hope she gets a parking ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope she gets a sudden bout of the shits and has to spend the whole show in the loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.