Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got that Sylvanian bathroom set in my daughter's Sylvanian house. She's 5 and a half and it's still a wee bit fiddly for her to properly play with. What is she doing thinking this is any way suitable for a 2 year old?!

Reactions: 30
How can Soph get toys so wrong for her little boy? It’s not rocket science! C’mon Freda you really need to step up here & help your grandson.
Look at toys that aren’t choking hazards, that will take a few knocks, that will encourage role play, learning, developing speech etc. Let Ron use his imagination. I think they are going wrong buying toys they want and think their son should like eg digger, cleaning products etc. stop thinking of insta worthy toys and focus on your sons needs.
Hes already got one unless its in the tip🙄🙄🙄
I’ve not seen him with it. Was it a recent purchase? Maybe it will make a reappearance when they are revealing Hinch Farm in the New Year! 😂

Reactions: 14
Does she not have a health visitor or professional input for Ron to advice about his development and toys etc? Oh silly me it’s not a dolls house for a child of course . It’s for Hinch to use as a social media ploy to intro the new house that they possibly already own.

Reactions: 23
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
That is something I would have a giggle over with my husband (if I had a husband that I lol) but I wouldn't film it and post it in the middle of a family day montage. And knowing her she was announcing it with that foghorn voice of hers too so everyone in a 10 mile radius would know the pumpkin looks like a willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can Soph get toys so wrong for her little boy? It’s not rocket science! C’mon Freda you really need to step up here & help your grandson.
Look at toys that aren’t choking hazards, that will take a few knocks, that will encourage role play, learning, developing speech etc. Let Ron use his imagination. I think they are going wrong buying toys they want and think their son should like eg digger, cleaning products etc. stop thinking of insta worthy toys and focus on your sons needs.

I’ve not seen him with it. Was it a recent purchase? Maybe it will make a reappearance when they are revealing Hinch Farm in the New Year! 😂
No it was well over a year ago , had the expensive farm animals. Probably a gift and never seen again 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Yeah smaller more chunky one was on his table in a pic week or two ago.

Reactions: 11
Does she not have a health visitor or professional input for Ron to advice about his development and toys etc? Oh silly me it’s not a dolls house for a child of course . It’s for Hinch to use as a social media ploy to intro the new house that they possibly already own.
Shes knows better, she must see the toys at nursery🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Zoph hunnay, we know you aren’t keen on the first born so him sticking something in his ears, up his nose or blocking his windpipe is not up there, concern wise but what about the second one who giggles ? 👍🏻

duck, isn’t it just normal to think ahead, one of my greats is 3, her brother is 1.5 , when I buy for her , I always take into consideration that mum had to go to the loo, etc, it’s not like the 3 year old has a nanny to supervise her play in another room 🙄👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the whole point of that rotten man Inch’s account just a fan account for his lame ass simple wife? What a bleeping simp I’m embarrassed for him

Reactions: 28
Going back a bit to inch’s montage of how great a Mummazzzz she is and how she works so hard, CRINGE. How bloody gormless does she look tending she doesn’t know she’s being filmed feeding the bloody dog crisps?! Why do the sheep think these imbeciles are fAmILy gOaLs?! Gives my arse a headache as Del Boy would say 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going back a bit to inch’s montage of how great a Mummazzzz she is and how she works so hard, CRINGE. How bloody gormless does she look tending she doesn’t know she’s being filmed feeding the bloody dog crisps?! Why do the sheep think these imbeciles are fAmILy gOaLs?! Gives my arse a headache as Del Boy would say 🤣🤣
That's the Real Hinch 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All money she wasted buying all this brand new sylvianan families. Looked brand new to be her nieces. She could just bought Ronnie peppa pig or little people houses . or even elc happy land and it would come for Lennie too . what an absolute selfish head. Wasting all that time instead spending it with the boys . it'll get trashed in 2 seconds if Ronnie is allowed near but i suspect one photo then it's hidden away 🤷🏼‍♀️ so there must be house reveal or a purpose to this house

Reactions: 14
That toilet in her dolls house is a mini version of SS blue loo toilet
Now we know why she was creeping around in SS house when she left the glass in her bed, having a good look around to make sure her replica doll house is fully accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.