Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair!!!!!! Geeezus Soph! It looked so good shoulder length honey blonde about a year ago maybe? It’s awful now! 😩😩😩

Reactions: 26
Michael Bolton?! Is he on trend? I thought he was more like my mums kinda music (she’s in her 50s for context) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Michael Bolton?! Is he on trend? I thought he was more like my mums kinda music (she’s in her 50s for context) 😉
“Cough” ummm I just turned 50 this year and am not a MB fab I’ll have you know! (Wags pointy finger) 😆
Having said that my one true love is Neil Diamond so I talk a load of bollocks 🤣🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Cough” ummm I just turned 50 this year and am not a MB fab I’ll have you know! (Wags pointy finger) 😆
Having said that my one true love is Neil Diamond so I talk a load of bollocks 🤣🥳🥳
🤣🤣 I’m just about to turn 50 too and definitely not a Michael Bolton fan 🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone, long time reader first time poster! Why does she over pronounce everything when she speaks? It really grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let me guess.

Michael Bolton was amaaaazin.

She just loved him.

Ps. Inch looks like he's slept in that tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with her nose??? Like it looks like a really bad 1990’s pinched nose job. Or she asked for a Tinkerbell nose… That or the filter she used is super wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whys she acting like she never gets out of the house when actually she's out everyday. Embarrassing

Reactions: 36
Hilarious how Grinch has tagged Inch's private account, because she cannot use his public one.
No, no, no! He has to keep his street cred up to continue his little crappy podcast fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t they say James long for Jamie never had Instagram until “mrhinchhome” was created or something along the lines of ‘you’ve all been asking for him to make an Instagram here it is’? So mrhinchhome is literally just to promote and bring more money in. Would say I’m shocked but it’s them two so...

Reactions: 14
Soph, I'm sure Michael will appreciate these stunning hair extensions, seamless, barely visible to the naked eye...
sopha I dunno if you’ve noticed hun but your real hair is not blending with the extensions luv from sue who does not claim to do hair extensions for a living 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I went to see MB on tour last week and he was really good 👍😅 my husband has been a fan since his teens
I did wonder if she would still be going to see him
She's gonna let us know it goes....like she's having a business meeting. What a strange thing to say
Wonder if she's paid to meet him 😅

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.