Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had that big extension. Loads of money. Where is the bloody playroom?? Yep e bought a house that was extended so we could have a room to dump all the toys in and the child! Best bloody thing we ever did. Honestly. She’s an absolute selfish prick. All about her. Those kids have nothing to play with. We don’t have loads of spare cash so I’m all over Facebook getting bargains and his room looks like toys are us!
The whole extension was a disaster. It’s so badly laid out and designed. She would have been better having a kitchen/diner and a separate living room, play room etc. It’s daft having it all open plan and don’t get me started on having no internal doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Small thing but the number of new members on here has risen from a drip to a steady trickle, like a trend is starting. There will of course be more people who have just given up on brand hinch and not joined Tattle.
So they (I say they because I am convinced j is the brains of the outfit, she is just the shopfront) are haemorrhaging followers at an ever increasing rate and until they improve the content this trend will continue.
Also as she is the main shareholder in "the brand" is it possible she has got overconfident and when given options as to content blocks/overrides sensible suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
when she says things like “My house is upside down” it REALLY annoys me. It’s the fact that she tries to pretend it’s hugely dirty and disgusting when really it’s just a bit of mess, probably from a day of not cleaning. Some Mums will not have had chance to clean their houses properly in a month and they will be in a much worse state than this. How does she think the comment on this video will make them feel? I’m a teacher, my partner is a paramedic, we have a 1 year old and a 7 year old. We are working incredibly hard and our house looks worse than this at the moment and it kicks me down to the shitter by making me feel like my house is absolutely rancid. It’s not... but if hers is “a mess” then mine must be horrific.

We all don’t have the luxury of staying at home and getting “paid to clean” ignorance at its best.
This is why I fell out of love with her, it became so unreasonable to keep up with her and her perfect home. No one who works full time and has 2 or more kids has the chance to keep up with her, she became unrelatable. The pressure to have this spotless grey house when in theory getting your hair washed is a good day!! I had to stop watching her in the end. Her house isn’t messy there was a few toys out wow weee like come see real life, deal with real life and then I’ll start watching and believing again

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The whole extension was a disaster. It’s so badly laid out and designed. She would have been better having a kitchen/diner and a separate living room, play room etc. It’s daft having it all open plan and don’t get me started on having no internal doors.
Exactly, fire hazard 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Anyone here wondering if the dolls house project is leading to her Hinch Farm reveal ? Painting the dolls house to mimic her new house ?
Another reason to copy Stacey. Whatever Stacey has soph has to have or do it better

Reactions: 6
Back when I was still a fan of Hinch I sent a few messages and not a single one was ever read, let alone replied to. Isn’t it strange how she always manages to see the troll messages though 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 64
This is why I fell out of love with her, it became so unreasonable to keep up with her and her perfect home. No one who works full time and has 2 or more kids has the chance to keep up with her, she became unrelatable. The pressure to have this spotless grey house when in theory getting your hair washed is a good day!! I had to stop watching her in the end. Her house isn’t messy there was a few toys out wow weee like come see real life, deal with real life and then I’ll start watching and believing again
I can’t keep up with her and I have no children. She is a fraud

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Trace will claim squatters rights in the loft when Hinch moves to her farm😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s tit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
I know but she does live up there! Got her own corner and everyfing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such a LIAR!! 🤥 (oooh, that emoji reminds me of inch. If you nose, you nose 🤣) How does she forget her own lies so easily. They just trip off her tongue. Here you go, Grinch. Taken from your very own highlight…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 814982
View attachment 814982View attachment 814983

So this is when I often think she sends herself the "fake troll posts"... no profile pics shown vs profile pics of those licking her hoop and why??? Because those fuckin idiots will be the ones that will be like omg mrs hinch shared my comment on her stories, causing and influx of people to go to her profile to check it out!!! And we all know if it were a real message, she'd of left the picture on, so her army could go and attack that person, we've seen it happen!

Funny how she doesn't show the "troll" messages she would of received Friday after her insensitive posts. She never shows the bad messages when its something that probably needed to be said. Instead she blocks everyone. Would respect her "rants" if she didn't have that bleeping filter on. However that "rant" was what she sent her self as she needs to build relatable content up!

She's such a prat!!!
I was literally gunna point that out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paid to clean..her own bleeping house, does she not want to crawl up her own arse? Mind no room for all the head Hinchers up there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's making even less sense since she's started naming the source of her quotes.Just why would she look to Henry Ford for inspiration?
Wasn't this quote aimed at his work force on the production line 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's making even less sense since she's started naming the source of her quotes.Just why would she look to Henry Ford for inspiration?
Wasn't this quote aimed at his work force on the production line 🤔
She probs doesnt know who henry ford even is 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
👍🏻 For Zoph - you keep doing your thing hunnay, I’ve saved electricity by not turning the tv on tonight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.