Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie and Henry look like they have aged so much recently. One’s face looks very bloated and the others body is very bloated. She’s probably blissfully unaware of how unhealthy they both look

Reactions: 18
This is why I fell out of love with her, it became so unreasonable to keep up with her and her perfect home. No one who works full time and has 2 or more kids has the chance to keep up with her, she became unrelatable. The pressure to have this spotless grey house when in theory getting your hair washed is a good day!! I had to stop watching her in the end. Her house isn’t messy there was a few toys out wow weee like come see real life, deal with real life and then I’ll start watching and believing again
Of course she’s relatable who could forget her award winning acting performance where she wiped a nappy over her face 🤣 she’s so out of touch with reality she would never cope with having to do what most mums do daily without all the help!she would last five mins xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ronnie in the baby baller video running to do a penalty it’s like he goes to do it then thinks “wait I normally need to be given the go ahead I better check it’s ok to run” then when Jamie tells him to go he runs for it. Poor little kid, he’s like a circus monkey

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.
He’s always come across as creepy to me the way he spies on her. Reminds me of Joe from You.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Inch has done a phone dump 💩 wonder was this tge day of the tend bus trip to the funfair.. sooooo it was where inch was then?? And fiddle fingers was there too then. Jesus that bleep can't lie straight in bed ffs
Also,she posted about her tend day out on 18th September but inch documents a pic of Ron on the sea wall in Burnham on Crouch on 16th 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Hes such a dirty old pervy lech. I would crack my husband in the mouth if he behaved like that and leered online. How gross

Why did she say "im Mrs hinch, im paid to clean"
You aren't mrs hinch, your name is Hincliffe and you aren't paid to clean, cleaning your house is something most folk do when they live in one!

Reactions: 41
So she doesn't class herself as a celebrity and she doesn't 'look like one'.
Can someone please tell me what a celebrity 'looks' like? I didn't realise they had to look a certain way to be classed as a sleb. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 24
So she doesn't class herself as a celebrity and she doesn't 'look like one'.
Can someone please tell me what a celebrity 'looks' like? I didn't realise they had to look a certain way to be classed as a sleb. 🤔🤔🤔
she addressed herself as a celebrity when she told her dad on zoom she was pregnant during a quiz

GET YOURSELF IN THE BIN

“which celebrity couple are due to have a baby in 2021”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be exhausting being a full-time billy bullshitter, fair play hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.