Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpinachMushroom

I agree with earlier comments that her sexualising of objects all the time is disgusting behaviour. I’m no way a prude and like the odd joke here and there but it’s so inappropriate in front of her child and on a platform that all ages might watch. She really does think it’s hilarious but I have second hand embarrassment for her.

And who was the lucky so and so that got gifted 5 truffles? Proper tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BBC1HD

VIP Member
This doll house is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever seen for a 2 year old.

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already has a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Admit you have a cleaner ya skank, you're not relatable anyway so why be dishonest?!?!

Eta: we know you are lying as soon as you use that filter
yep classic liars do anything to divert attention from their facial expressions. A filter is an excellent way for liars to do this. We are tuned as humans to pick up on people’s facial expressions, mannerisms etc and how they can change when they aren’t being truthful… I actually do a lot of this as part of theory of mind training.

face to face liars can not make eye contact or lock eye contact in an attempt to show they are being honest. But if you know the person you’ll be fine tuned to their normal expressions. I notice when she’s been lying before without a filter her eyes dart all over the place or she uses the Gretal filter so it’s hard to read her

shes 100% got a cleaner and probably got a solicitor to draw up an agreement she can’t spill

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Had to pop to Tesco yesterday. Needed new crockery and I’d seen a set I liked there before. Sadly when we got there all the boxes plus extra plates etc had gone. In fact nearly all crockery had gone except for the cheapest plain white set and a few others. Luckily there was another set there we agreed on (god mr monkey is a fussy fucker). Anyway in amongst this crockery devastation the only things fully on the shelves in VAST numbers where the hinch sets. There’s plates, bowls, heart shaped thingies, candle holders, vases blah de blah. And it looked like not 1 had been sold. I never got a good look at the clothing bit this time but partner said it was full too 😂. So dunno about the rest of the country but here they ain’t buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 49

YorkshireTeaTime

So her kids MINIMALISTIC play area is classed as mess that a “tend” cleaner should have tidied away.

tell me you’re a diabolical mother without telling me you’re a diabolical mother 😢

• Sad
  • Haha

Bandersnatch

LOL at “I don’t class myself as a celeb” but also “WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE IS HAVING A BABY..”

piss off
I literally raced over here to find this comment!!! First thing I thought of when she said it. She talks the biggest load of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Here’s some Michael Bolton memories for her to cherish. When she shamelessly begged on his page, pissing off his genuine fans and got comments she couldn’t delete.

15512830-2351-41CE-9DFB-236440051738.jpeg
6856993C-2503-4176-86D4-779730226016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she keep making up fake speech for them? 🤣🤣🤣 one minute the boys got “invisible speech needs” the next minute she’s acting like they’re speaking to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Beesly

Wow the mask has well and truly slipped.

I won't lie, I was a fan of Mrs Hinch back in the early days. But as time as gone on her whole account and persona has completely changed.

"I'm Mrs Hinch and I get paid to clean" - just lost for words to be honest. You don't get paid to clean, you're essentially being paid to have an Instagram account. Does anyone else hate when 'influencers' or 'content creators' actually admit that like this is their job?? To me social media should be a hobby at best, an account to document your everyday life. If you get a lot of followers and get some good opportunities then good for you, but a job??

If she thinks that is a mess and that her house is upside down she needs a reality check pronto!! Social media can be a horrible place as it makes you compare your house/ life to others and for too long I have thought my house isn't good enough, or is too messy or unorganized because I've been following accounts like hers. No one's forced me to follow them obviously, but she's not relatable even when she tries to be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

C7tyBlue5

3B1C818B-1F54-4F3B-83B5-A09C20A88E15.jpeg

No, it actually doesn’t. It makes me sad. You can see the sadness in the poor dogs eyes. Nothing to smile about at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
It's OK Soph, we all know that you're not a celebrity so you can stop sending messages to yourself and having a massive head wobble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46