Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireTeaTime

urghhh she’s such a manipulative cunt.
“this little room, I’ve cleaned my own little room- see it’s not offensive when I call traceys house little cos I call my rooms little too. SEEEEEE.”

fucking bin fire of a woman. She’s an absolute creature.

“Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.”

That might be my favourite piece ever 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

glittermicky

Interesting that someone who has “been asked loads” about their skincare routine, so much so that they recently did a ad video about it, would then tell the world they haven’t removed yesterday’s make-up with the very product they were supposed to be advertising?!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Sausage90

VIP Member
Can't clean her own house but has time to fuck about sticking lolly sticks to a dolls house.

OK then.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

deelicious

“What a wife”

Doesn’t he sound like she’s a trophy, like he’s “won her” 🤢

Why wouldn’t you say “my wife 😍” or “what a woman”

He makes my minge die

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Becca1995

Screenshot_20211019-001320_Instagram.jpg

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a fucking follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lynseyp

VIP Member
It's her bloody handwriting, she's lost the plot!!!!
Not the 1st time she's written a letter to herself and won't be the last
Freda....get the tranquilliser gun ready!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
So are we go believe a Hincher knew she would be at the concert tonight so wrote a letter and kept it in her handbag just waiting for the chance to slip it to Hinch at a busy concert with no guarantee they would even be sat near each other?

Or did the Hincher spot her then write it spur of the moment..in which case why did she just happen to have a notebook about her person which wasn't a Hinch one?!

So many questions!

But she can fuck right off with that attempt at being a Zleb, no one (with more than 2 brain cells ;)will believe for a second that letter was written by a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

Screenshot_20211017_125235.jpg

• Heart

sandytoes

To sum it up stace posted a gushing grid post, hinch read it raged, threw shit about the lounge, got Gretel out for moan and tried to pull attention back to her.
Shes told her 4.2m followers she doesn't have time to clean now she's "mrs hinch, I get paid to clean" which is it?

• Heart
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Did we really need to see little ol body conscious anxiety riddled Soph with her new tits out in the hot tub? Perve on your wife and her mam in your own time jimbob

Body conscious anxiety riddled MY ARSE

Sick of seeing fridge posts aswell, who cares about a fridge

• Haha