Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember hinch ever giving someone a nice gift?? I mean with all her money she could easily treat her friends/family, but it's always some sad attempt that probably ends up in the bin.

Reactions: 43
@Char4649 Fucking BINGO on the pumpkin picking, you were spot on!

At this stage, all her bots followers should unfollow her and just come here because we always know what she’s doing before she tells anyone.
Predictable, boring bitch you might say.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Not fat shaming but look how thinner her face is with the filters . what is the point in being so fake 🤣
She's got a beautiful natural figure. She's got a fine shaped head. She filters herself to have a massive long head and plastic features. It's absolutely baffling.

Palms

Her house isn't upside down. She just wants to show off her tesco shit and the print on the wall.

What's she done today? Showed us a load of pre records from yesterday, and taken a pic of her toilet? Thrilling.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It makes me super uncomfortable she keeps disregarding guidelines and advice.

choking hazards for kids ✅
Weaning before nhs guidelines states with both babies ✅
Constantly letting the dog get too close because she thinks her fat arse dog would never turn ✅
Incorrect car seats ✅
Ignoring all signs of developmental delays ✅
Dangerous sleeping conditions ✅

there is just learning and then there is this… I was 19 when I had my first son and to be honest I was young and not ready but my mistakes were silly ones like maybe relying on CBeebies too much and spending far too much on cute Outfits he’d never wear…

it doesn’t work in the context of this post but I gonna add a 😉 anyways as my goal is to stop them pricks doing it 😉

• Heart

gggg_o

This is why we bloody love tattle... always has photo proof!!
The fact that a lot of us used to like her is also proof that something isn’t right about her too. We don’t just randomly decide to dislike her. We’re not trolls. We just started to realise something was off with her and our eyes were opened, and this is the only place we can openly discuss our concerns and opinions without being judged

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Don’t worry guyshhh, Ron won’t be getting anywhere near that doll’s house. It’s for her and her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The pumpkin cloth thing made me piss me nickers.. Looked shit, bless her, and actually thinks everything she does is brilliant... My kids can make stuff better than her and there 8, 4 and 3. Says alot... Jamie must get some right laughs in.

Anyways, shame your kids don't make you happy the way Henry does... Atv x

• Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Fooking hell, man! Who does she think she’s kidding with that note? That’s proper mental. Anyone who writes and posts fake notes to themselves needs a psych evaluation. Her family and husnob need to get her seen to. This is really fucked up.

I wonder how many Valentine’s Day cards she’s sent herself over the years.

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
CD387630-9F06-4386-9495-0BBCC19E6989.jpeg
4CB0C3CF-B750-4DD2-95CC-E9D7830C0E41.jpeg
5A22A506-6BC4-47D2-BCD0-0AC9FBE5804C.jpeg

I mean if I was James I’d be worried, has Soph met Les recently? 😂
Even the name..she’s changed one letter. You’re fooling no one with that hunnay 😉

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
She actually needs to piss off with the gretel rants over the messages she sends to herself

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph, make some fudge with Ronnie, double joy. My great niece stayed last night, she’s just 4, we made some. Her little face was a picture and her confidence soared seeing that she made the same as the fudge shop sells. So chuffed to give pretty boxes to mummy, daddy grandma and cousins.
Kids feel good factor is one of the best things I think, to witness in life

• Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Ronnie in the baby baller video running to do a penalty it’s like he goes to do it then thinks “wait I normally need to be given the go ahead I better check it’s ok to run” then when Jamie tells him to go he runs for it. Poor little kid, he’s like a circus monkey

• Sad

mgh727

VIP Member
Can confirm she doesn’t have a cleaner, her house is a sh!thole and she is the queen of surface cleaning 😂

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Have you noticed how the “mess” is always the same stuff. Does Ron not have any other toys other than that bloody brown file thing a few pens and his dolls house furniture he doesn’t have a house for?
She literally puts his table on an angle and throws the stuff off it on to the floor, the crazy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 41