Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMrs

Why does she love these fake sleep pics so much. No one would leave the secret dolls house like that and fall asleep in that position. She’s such a liar it’s untrue.
As for she only stops when she drops comment…..wtf, she’s not come home from a long commute and a long shift at work. She’s been sat on her arse at home all week. Fuck off Jamie & Soph with your tend lies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211017-210410_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-210410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-210416_Instagram.jpg

So this is when I often think she sends herself the "fake troll posts"... no profile pics shown vs profile pics of those licking her hoop and why??? Because those fuckin idiots will be the ones that will be like omg mrs hinch shared my comment on her stories, causing and influx of people to go to her profile to check it out!!! And we all know if it were a real message, she'd of left the picture on, so her army could go and attack that person, we've seen it happen!

Funny how she doesn't show the "troll" messages she would of received Friday after her insensitive posts. She never shows the bad messages when its something that probably needed to be said. Instead she blocks everyone. Would respect her "rants" if she didn't have that fucking filter on. However that "rant" was what she sent her self as she needs to build relatable content up!

She's such a prat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She's making even less sense since she's started naming the source of her quotes.Just why would she look to Henry Ford for inspiration?
Wasn't this quote aimed at his work force on the production line 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45

PoppseeT

The 'I'm Mrs hinch, I get paid to clean' has sent me. So many ACTUAL cleaners out there that go out day in, day out to clean houses, schools, places of work, for fuck all money and she just ponces around her own home, wanking her taps, pining her toilet and refilling her pointless jars and she has the nerve to say she 'cleans for a living' 😂🤣😂

• Haha

MumSays

Think she's been on loose women before as a panellist too...cos of her x factor "fame" 🤔🤔
Best get some extra security at home Rebecca!
She’ll have broken into your gaff, chopped your cushions and left a glass jar under your pillow before you’ve even got off that fucking stage! :eek:

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Lmaooo she’s a fruit loop!

So that note must of been written on the night, you’re telling me someone walks around a concert with a fucking note pad?? If the note was written before it would have a fold mark and be crumpled from being in a bag 💀
As everyone else has observed, the handwriting is remarkably similar to sopha and the other “fab” note she’s had LOOOOLL.

• Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Doesn’t count herself as a celebrity but says in her MEmoir that she can’t go on an all inclusive family holiday and that going to Disneyland Paris made that quite apparent.
Which is it? Are you a normal girl next door who just ‘got lucky’ but can still shop at B&M and can take a bus among the general public. Or are you SO recognised that your family isn’t safe now?

Also, flashback to her thinking some poor sod enjoying his afternoon paragliding was actually paparazzi trying to photograph her in her garden. And those great big privacy screens she’s put all around her garden to stop prying eyes?
NO, definitely doesn’t think she’s a celeb, which she absolutely isn’t anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BattleAxing

VIP Member
That looks revolting, whoever needs the pick me up will be needing one again after recieving that.

BTW Biscoff tastes like chewed up, regurgitated old biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
So if she's paid to clean, why aren't her sheep asking her who's paying her... its you , you foolish sheep, you are paying her to clean her own fucking house, which she's not actually doing atm. So stop buying her shit! Stop clicking the links (which may I add for the new people she earns money off these click links, even if you don't buy that product and its something else from that site) (actually I may be wrong but don't think I am). Stop licking her hoop and she'll soon disappear!!!

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
This is what I meant the other day. Lots of little holidays. Weekends away etc. Possible house hunting if we believe she’s not bought one yet.

Boob job though right?
Yup those look like bolt ons to me.
After losing so much weight they were probably like two deflated ballooons so Inch treated her / himself. He’s the kind of pig who’d give you that as a birthday present.

• Sick
Reactions: 43

Sausage90

VIP Member
Toys aren't 'mess' Grinch.

Show us your pissy floor in the bathroom from your 2 year old. Oh wait, you lied about that and he's still in nappies.

Show us your husband's side of the bed. Mr Sausage is a shit for hoarding crap his side - clothes worn for an hour, golf balls, loose change etc. I doubt he's not the only one.

Utter bullshit. You've got a cleaner and you know it.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
To sum it up stace posted a gushing grid post, hinch read it raged, threw shit about the lounge, got Gretel out for moan and tried to pull attention back to her.
This! She pulled the same stunt just after Stacey revealed the baby’s name. She’s channelling her jealousy, rage and aggression over Stacey into fake messages and Gretel rants.

• Heart

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
How pissed off must those around her be! Squealing like a moron! They paid good money to have their night out ruined

also he looked almost directly at her as he sang “said I loved you but I lied” what do we think, secret tattler 😂

• Haha

C7tyBlue5

She’s so fucking predictable. SS posts some cute pics so Grinch has to roll out gretal for a pretend troll message.

Grow the fuck up you insufferable bellend.

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
I’m just catching up but oh my god I cannot believe what she’s been sprouting 🤣

I ended up in hospital after I had a huge asthma attack (not from spraying 100486638 chemicals about grinch) and you fuckers have kept me so occupied whilst I’m hooked up to machines helping me breathe 🤦‍♀️

I thought when I saw Stacey’s story’s that a troll rant was imminent and low and behold it happens. Henry looks so overweight it’s unreal it breaks my heart as a dog lover I cannot believe she has done that, well actually I can because none of them actually eat properly.
@Bunnykins the re cap is 🤌🏼 Let’s see what shit she comes out with today 🙄
Have a lovely day my trolls but not you grinch you’re a cunt 🤣

• Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211018-080131_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not exactly the innocent little old me, tend school girl next door photo is it?! You know the one that plays on the anxiety card, when things get tough. But we all know James didn't actually post these without her consent!

Why all of a sudden are both her and jimlad obsessed with sexualising everything, his posts, like this come across creepy uncle vibes and hers about jogger pants and that stupid pumpkin come across as childish. Both need to grow the fuck up!!!

• Sick