Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see that anxiety at a high 🙄
She actually mocks people with high anxiety, my sister has awful anxiety and the thought of going to a concert would send her into meltdown
Not often I'd stick up for her but I have anxiety (actual diagnosed by a Dr anxiety) and I've even managed to go alone to concerts. It's been absolutely terrifying and it takes me a while to recover afterwards, but I've done it.

That said, she does only play the anxiety card when she's cocked up, so yes I do agree that it's tend mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet she’s got the meet and greet. 🤣 If she’s a big a fan as she says she is surely she will 😂.
I don't think she'd fork out her own money for the meet and greet , she would only do it if it was a freebie. Scrounging bint she is

Reactions: 13
That mascara is atrocious. And it's no surprise that the boys are with fiddle. They're never with their mum anyway. She really only had them boys for some insta content. I feel so sorry for them both. Her and inch are complete knobs. I see she's in that stupid £300 summer dress that she just laves 🤮🤮 hope someone spills a bottle of red wine down her ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For fucks sake, put the shoulder away. Why oh why oh why have you always got the bleeping shoulder out you dimwit? 🙄🙄 Every. Single. Time.

Screenshot_20211018_182450.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just caught up been at work this afternoon - that blasted dollshouse 😫😫I'm sick of seeing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️even more so now as she's going to fill it with teeny tiny inappropriate ickle bits and pieces 🤷🏼‍♀️she is an absolute liability-hopefully her inbox has been flooded with messages telling her what a moron she is 🤞🤞🤞
For someone that's obviously spent a fortune on her looks she looks ridiculous 🤭 she's rocking the pillow face look now ,if her brows go any higher she'll be able to comb them in with her crappy extensions - she looks at least 10 maybe 15 years older than her alleged age 🤭🤭her anxiety seens to has taken another day off too
She's had more nights out in the last few weeks than l have had in the last few years!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Also why the Gretal filter? Is it because someone here said earlier she only uses it when she's taking and lying....so trying to prove a point again??

Hi Dog pie..hope you have a tit night!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For fucks sake, put the shoulder away. Why oh why oh why have you always got the bleeping shoulder out you dimwit? 🙄🙄 Every. Single. Time.

View attachment 816236
She literally looks 50 here. There is nothing wrong with ageing, but honestly if you asked me her age based on this photo, that’s what I would say. Fifty with a serious amount of “work” done, which just makes her look unnatural.
I’m two years older than her, and I look like I could be her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she'd fork out her own money for the meet and greet , she would only do it if it was a freebie. Scrounging bint she is
Yeah i wonder if she's paid ..she been hinting for freebie tickets and him to notice her for a while 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does she dub her voice over he stories? Like her mouth wasn’t in sync for me with what she was saying… the noises from like the make up brush and that were. Hope that makes sense guyyzzz.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.