Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever with her kids for more than a few hours?!

and just what you need for a small child and baby-soon-to-be-toddler…… a dolls house filled with chokable items…….oh forgot it’s for soph and not Ron

Reactions: 26
Ooo Michael Bolton will be wetting himself in anticipation knowing the 'celebrityalthoughidontclassmyselfasacelebrity' Mrs Hinch is attending one of his gigs. Like he's gonna know who she is. More of a stalker really ain't she, she actually admitted to being obsessed with certain celebrities last night!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hang on a minute I’m sure many moons ago she said she had a good singing voice … WTF was that singing 🤣🤣🤣she really is so self absorbed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she dub her voice over he stories? Like her mouth wasn’t in sync for me with what she was saying… the noises from like the make up brush and that were. Hope that makes sense guyyzzz.
Oh my god I thought exactly the same thing 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s got the meet and greet. 🤣 If she’s a big a fan as she says she is surely she will 😂.
Jimbobsweatpantnob posted on his story a while back about a 'surprise' for her birfday, she clearly knows she's going so wonder if he spent some of her money on the meet and greet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the hell is that noise Dog Pie is making in the car? Fucks sake I nearly felt sorry for JimBobTinySmellyKnob then but caught myself in time. Has anyone told her that she really really cannot sing?

• Haha
As I’m fifty something myself and don’t think anything wrong with aging but the work she’s had done she’d fit right in with one of the Real Housewives mature ladies. Had work done that ages but dresses like some teen chav. Nothing makes sense with her it’s like Gleam made up this character for her to play and everyone gets a different day of the week writing the script.

Reactions: 24
Jimbobsweatpantnob posted on his story a while back about a 'surprise' for her birfday, she clearly knows she's going so wonder if he spent some of her money on the meet and greet 🤣
🤣
She must really like him. She’s out of those godawful joggers!! 😂

• Haha
bleeping hell. That’s all I have to say on this latest episode.

Reactions: 12
She sounds like a terrifying stalker on that Michael Bolton video. She’s seriously wacky in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Huh? I thought Jimmerz bought these tickets not too long ago as a surprise? She’s saying they’ve had them booked ages! Anyone remember he posted a photo of tickets??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.