Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cleaner gets £13 an hour, I'm on £13.79 as a nurse... I really need to change jobs. Especially if I can get paid thousands/millions to clean my own home and show it on social media 🙄
I get paid 15per hour and 20per hour on weekends but its zero hour contract isn't it. If I don't go, I dont get paid. I do not get paid time off. I dont have a set 7hr day, I have to travel between people etc so really im out for 9hours a day and only get paid for 4 or 5...so seems high pay, but isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It makes me super uncomfortable she keeps disregarding guidelines and advice.

choking hazards for kids ✅
Weaning before nhs guidelines states with both babies ✅
Constantly letting the dog get too close because she thinks her fat arse dog would never turn ✅
Incorrect car seats ✅
Ignoring all signs of developmental delays ✅
Dangerous sleeping conditions ✅

there is just learning and then there is this… I was 19 when I had my first son and to be honest I was young and not ready but my mistakes were silly ones like maybe relying on CBeebies too much and spending far too much on cute Outfits he’d never wear…

it doesn’t work in the context of this post but I gonna add a 😉 anyways as my goal is to stop them pricks doing it 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s all in the details…

If by some miracle those boys haven’t choked will there be a montage 24hrs later of her claw hand going through their crappy nappies looking for said details so she can douse them in zoflora and put them back where they should be…?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have 2 boys and when they were small they loved to play with the Happy Land play sets & little houses with figurines and furniture etc. all great for role play and learning.

I don’t understand Soph at all thinking that this dolls house is suitable for Ron to play with with all the choking hazards -why would you want to give him something that he could possible choke on, or even place in lonnies mouth or the dogs. Just stick to age appropriate toys which I’m sure Ron would enjoy loads more. Plus let’s face it, she’d be on edge all the time whilst Ron played with it, in case he broke or didn’t play with it as she’d like him to. Everything has to be perfect.

Reactions: 18
That dolls house isn't appropriate for Ronnie, does she not realise lennie will be crawling and walking before she knows it and those tiny little things will get swallowed.

I'm howling though, she makes everything sooooo dramatic. Good choice of song for a doll house upcycle. Not

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are so many choking hazards in that dolls house it’s giving me major anxiety!
Poor Ron is right at the age where it all goes in up the nose or in the mouth even if you’re watching like a hawk

Reactions: 15
Place ya bets, either this Dolls house is for the grand reveal for Hinch Farm or Hinch is a stupid and irresponsible muvva if its for Ronnie🤔

Reactions: 23
I hope one of those play “inspo” cards is digging tend toiletries out of Henry’s not so tend poo or she will be replacing them in a week :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
That dolls house isn't appropriate for Ronnie, does she not realise lennie will be crawling and walking before she knows it and those tiny little things will get swallowed.

I'm howling though, she makes everything sooooo dramatic. Good choice of song for a doll house upcycle. Not
I just watched again with the sound on. duck off with these soundtracks it’s hilarious 🤣
That dolls house would be fine if you’re not 2...or 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pretty ironic isn’t it, the Adele song with the lyrics “go easy on me” played over the video of her creating an absolute catastrophe waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
I played with Sylvianian families when I was about 5.. not a toddler. How does she expect a toddler to manage such small objects like that? And even then I decorated the house MYSELF and played with it MYSELF. My mum didn’t sit there placing everything perfectly and stripping the fun away from me 😂 how miserable. Sitting there waiting for her kid to mess up the dolls house so she can decorate and clean it again

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This doll house is the stupidest bleeping idea I've ever seen for a 2 year old.

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already has a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.
When my youngest was little those small parts of the dolls house would of entered at least one of his orifices, we ended up at the Hospital because he stole his sisters money box, got into it and swallowed 5p's luckily they passed no problem, but actually handing Ron those tiny parts on a plate is ridiculous, that house is made with love by Sofa for Sofa 🙄

Reactions: 15
I very much doubt Ronnie will give a tit about the 'details' of the doll's house. He's a 2 year old so after 30 seconds of play he will have thrown most of it about. That's what kids do. They aren't bothered about fiddly little bits and decorations, they just want to explore and develop their fine motor skills and imaginitive play.
So who ya trying to kid Sopha, this is more for you rather than your son. Just admit it.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.