Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had a lot of touch ups during her maternity leave, that’s why she stayed off grid. It was a great time to heal out of the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a niece the same age as Ronnie and will say she has never put anything in her mouth she is playing with, has recently started played with her older cousins dollhouses/Sylvanian families without issue when at other my other siblings' houses, but cannot imagine her having it in her own 'play space' at her own home where she may not be getting constant supervision as her mum tries to get some housework done, etc. as she plays. There she has one of those big blocky type dolls houses. It isn't her toy, and she knows when she is playing with her cousins' toys she plays 'gently and carefully' or she doesn't get to play with those toys (and I have no doubt her cousins would be quick to clipe on her if she did anything they didn't like).

If she is planning on giving that to Ron this year for Xmas, we'll I have no words. Whilst I think it is nothing more than what's she wants to do for herself and it is providing some inane content that allows her to continue to avoid cleaning, I do worry she is stupid enough to give him it soon. Even if Ron potentially hasn't shown any interest in putting toys in his mouth, she is about to potentially have another child on the move (unless she plans on completely inhibiting that and keeping him strapped in somewhere) and what's to say it won't get pulled over by either kid, or Ron gives the baby pieces, the dog knocks it, etc. It's not like there is a huge age difference between the kids where you have an older one well warned to be careful of playing with tiny toys and where they put/leave them to make sure a baby doesn't get them, Ron isn't old enough to understand that. At least with an age appropriate house and furniture the him dropping pieces, or throwing them, accidental knocks, etc. doesn't then risk a baby crawling and finding tiny pieces right at their level...unless she plans to be a complete helicopter and he isn't going to get to touch bits and the moment it looks like he might mess it up the whole thing is taken away.

Reactions: 11
That dolls house screams choking hazard. It’s not for Ronnie, it’s for her. She moans she doesn’t have time to clean the house yet spends ages faffing about with a bloody dolls house. She’s trying to make herself look less selfish by saying it’s for Ronnie but literally no parent would give a toddler one of those to play with. Does she not know toddlers tend to stick small objects up their nose and inside their ears or put them in their mouth? I know this and I don’t even have children. So it’s either for her or she really is that dumb. Does she expect him to just sit and stare at it then?

Reactions: 17
Those sylvanian accesshhhories will be shoved up one of the kids nostrils in no time.

He's 2 ffs.

How can she get it so wrong each. And. Every. Time.

Even if she's deemed Ron safe to have these toys, her sheep's kids might not be.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is that we are all intelligent enough to realise that it really doesn't matter what Hinch puts in that dolls house because Ronnie isn't going to be allowed near it anyway, but her shoppers bots sheep followers won't realise that because they believe everything she says and she has said that it is for Ronnie. That's why she is so dangerous.

Reactions: 16
That bloody dolls house is making me feel anxious for Ronnie and Lonnie! If, (big if), it's ever allowed to be played with by the boys, then what on earth is she thinking with all those choking hazards?
This woman is not fit to be a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here's an idea, Soph. Even better than using a doll's house filled with choking hazards and sprayed with chemicals just to announce your house move: a barn (can be used as a doll's house), some Pepper Pig fugurines and a set of animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Probably because his thick mum has forced him to ‘sit’ before he’s physically developed enough to

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she hasn’t bought Ron a Farmyard set, complete with Alpacas and sheep - maybe that is the next ‘project’ 😉 😂

1634566827853.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Do u think hinchh was fuming when she found out the bathroom suite wasn’t available in grey for the dollhouse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 2 year old would shove that tiny toothbrush up his nose for sure. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway. Came on to say her “gretal Rant” from last night and her dolls house videos are two different outfits.
Also confused why she has her oven glove on the sofa… oh maybe it was cos she was using a glue gun?Urhh who cares. She could have done this AT THE TABLE. No one falls asleep with their legs like that. A lot of debris to have to clear up at 10.30pm.
View attachment 815853
Note her phone ( or one of her phones) on her chest. Can't bear to be apart from it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.