Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’ve rumbled her and she really did plan on using this god awful dolls house to show her house move I really hope her bleeping sheep wake up and smell the zoflora

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t worry guyshhh, Ron won’t be getting anywhere near that doll’s house. It’s for her and her alone.
I genuinely hope so because I certainly wouldn't want my kid near it. The whole thing gives me second hand anxiety for those boys. Probably not great for a dog either...

Reactions: 22
My 2 year old would shove that tiny toothbrush up his nose for sure. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway. Came on to say her “gretal Rant” from last night and her dolls house videos are two different outfits.
Also confused why she has her oven glove on the sofa… oh maybe it was cos she was using a glue gun?Urhh who cares. She could have done this AT THE TABLE. No one falls asleep with their legs like that. A lot of debris to have to clear up at 10.30pm.
5F9359EF-C32A-4719-9484-70D36203DC95.png

Reactions: 16
I can’t stand SS. That stupid grin of hers annoys the tit out of me!!
Its even bigger now with cash cow 4! Silly mare

I bet hinch is like Monica now when her and Chandler tried for a baby… Googling “best chances to conceive a girl” as we speak! She knows Stacey will be raking it in with a girl now 😉

Reactions: 13
She really has got to be taking the piss with that dolls house being for Ronnie now, surely?? The choking hazards are ridiculous and lets be honest he would trash it within seconds. It's fine to be an adult woman with a dolls house. I'd LOVE to have the time to decorate and fill a dolls house, you know like those amazing ones you see in museums. Heck even grown men play with train sets. So stop bloody pretending it's for Ronnie because no one's buying it. We know it's all for the big reveal...

Reactions: 26
I don't think he will even use that house so it won't be a hazard for him, however, if he does then she's a bleeping idiot that really doesn't care about him. Kids under 3 are not supposed to have parts that small, either way, she's put it out that as an influencer that it's acceptable to let 2 year olds have small pieces like that, most normal parents would know this but her thick sheep will think 'Mrs Hinch has done it so it must be safe'..why can't she just do things like a normal person? She won't take any responsibility when something goes tits up..speaking of tits, how fake are her tits in that hot tub picture? Fake life, fake hair, fake face, fake husband nose, fake poo, fake friends with ss and fake boobs to match. Nothing is real. Sad life.

Reactions: 24
“What a wife”

Doesn’t he sound like she’s a trophy, like he’s “won her” 🤢

Why wouldn’t you say “my wife 😍” or “what a woman”

He makes my minge die

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What 2 year old has the patience to play with something like that? Mine would pull out the lolly sticks and throw those tiny pieces everywhere.

Reactions: 19
She's one of the biggest pricks to walk 5his planet if she thinks that dolls house is safe for Ron, feking twit 🙄

Reactions: 18
That dolls house for Ron. So she spends what must be an age looking for mini items to copy SS REAL bathroom with...the patterned toilet has made me laugh. Like what a fooking div. She is literally making a minime house and it's probably costing a fortune for those bits. Fancy using your kid like th. ...oh no its Hinch so yeah granted. But as has been said she will be sorry when Ron sticks one up his nose or up lennies nose or up HenErys bum lol

Reactions: 24
Clearly the doll house is for her but she’s missing the point (again!) with the restoration/upcycling thing. Putting in some sticky back wall paper and some bought furniture sets from eBay isn’t really the same thing.
I helped my Aunt restore a doll house when I was about 12 and she was expecting her first. We made tiny paintings to go on the walls and sanded down wooden furniture etc. She sewed little cushion covers and bed sheets. It took forever but was so lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.