Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fully taking the piss...her content is dire utterly dire. What the duck is interesting about her fridge two weeks ago or whenever? She's paid to clean she say's so where is the cleaning? Spraying everything bleeping thing with chemicals isn't cleaning...has the cleaning gone to the cleaning people? One thing we do both agree with though...You definitely are not a celebrity off insta no-one knows you! However you're a pathological liar narc!

Reactions: 18
One of the nurses said to me what do you keep laughing at 🤣🤣
I asked her if she knew who Hinch was, she didn’t when I explained and showed her she said she would join here 🤣🤣🤣
So hello 🤣👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tell me she’s not out here pretending that’s her fridge.
Where the duck is all the Philadelphia she uses for every Moshy meal she makes. Get outtaaaa here stop playin.

Reactions: 18
Did we find out who the lucky recipient was of the home made biscuits or what ever they were

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This doll house is the stupidest bleeping idea I've ever seen for a 2 year old.

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already has a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
“Little boys can play with dolls houses”

But you’re painting it blue 🤔

I tell you what, if this is a long, cold and calculated way of announcing her new house she is going to alienate a lot of her sheep who will realise they have been manipulated for months. Can’t wait 😂

Reactions: 23
Well me oh my... that's just one big choking hazard for a baby 😱 but hey, poor old mrs hinch has never been one to pay any attention to safety guidelines 🤡 on ANYTHING!

Reactions: 41
Stacey is cut from the same cloth as hinch. She rips off small businesses, will put her kids face to anything, sells their privacy online for clout…most of us dislike her as much as we dislike hinch 😉
I can’t stand SS. That stupid grin of hers annoys the tit out of me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already house a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.
Came here to say this! Sooooooo unsuitable for a child, esp of Ron’s age! All those tiny parts, awful awful stupid woman 😡😡😡 just for content, I will be amazed if she actually lets him ‘play’ with that. Looked like ceramic bath/toilet set. Idiot. Sort of thing I might let my 10 year old daughter have but a toddler. No way.

Reactions: 38
What’s the fun in decorating the kids dollhouse for him? The whole point is that the kid decorates it and plays with it using his imagination 🙄 carefully placing every single thing making sure it looks instagram worthy is not the point

Reactions: 26
Cant get my head around all the tit shes put in that house. Its one big choking hazard for both kids!!!! Genuinely can't believe she's posting it, people with zero brain cells are likely to copy... she needs to out a disclaimer like for decorative purposes and will be removed. Its concerning. Would imagine she will get plenty of messages.

Reactions: 27
eeee I have a 2 year old and an infant, if I let them at that house
1) it’d last 2mins looking pretty
2) we’d be in a and e because one or both would 10000% try to eat the wee teeny bits 🙃

Reactions: 31

1 more thing....Ron already has a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.
I just come on to say the same. It’s got choking hazard written all over it

Reactions: 20
Don’t worry guyshhh, Ron won’t be getting anywhere near that doll’s house. It’s for her and her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.