Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't be a detective at all, i didn't click on that she said she went to the fair alone yet there's jimbobdilly taking a video
I'm so happy theres so many clever tattlers on here. Soph has her claw out good and proper right now

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I couldn't be a detective at all, i didn't click on that she said she went to the fair alone yet there's jimbobdilly taking a video
I'm so happy theres so many clever tattlers on here. Soph has her claw out good and proper right now
I feel ick that I recognised JimBobs butt in those grey joggers šŸ¤£šŸ˜³ Whatā€™s wrong with me šŸ˜‚ Was the odd body shape that made me click thatā€™s him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine itā€™s absolutely breaking her seeing how amazing Rex is with Rose and how fantastic Stacey is with her amazing life compared to Hinch and her family! Donā€™t get me wrong Lennie and Ronnie are beautiful but the Hinch family doesnā€™t compare to Staceys, Staceys family is so natural itā€™s actually beautiful to watch I bet Hinch is fuming Rex can sing to rose and Ronnie isnā€™t like that at all I bet she hates Stacey so much deep down because she knows she canā€™t compete with her hence the rant ā€œIā€™m mrs Hinch I get paid to cleanā€
Get over to the SS thread and see theyā€™re both fleecing their sheep. SS hasnā€™t left her bed sit bedroom for two weeks. So relatable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Never come in here , but thereā€™s nothing to even scratch Ronnies hole with in that fridge !!! To say that is a family and of 4s fridge is offending to real family of 4s who actually cook and eat in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor dog. Heā€™s just so fat. And unhappy. Where I live there are not many green areas to walk a dog (plus weā€™ve had a spate of dog thefts) but I have 1 of those ball wanger things šŸ¤£. She gets her run. Yesterday we went to a NT place and had a slow walk round the pool. Itā€™s hard as sheā€™s 15 and Iā€™m disabled and blind but we still did it.
Also the photo of the fair. Firstly stop showing other folks kids. Itā€™s not right. Secondly we knew fiddlefingers was there cos someone saw them all at the bus stop. Going to the fair. She tells so many lies her nose is growing larger than JimBobNoKnobNoJobTitWank was pre surgery. You need a good memory Dog Pie to remember lies. And sorry but you have the IQ of slush puppy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Get over to the SS thread and see theyā€™re both fleecing their sheep. SS hasnā€™t left her bed sit bedroom for two weeks. So relatable.
SS is actually worse if possible in way treats her blended family and in the way manipulates the šŸ‘ her tend friends. Sheā€™s a master at it. Think Hinch and her have been to some sort of marketing school. SS has the edge as been in public eye about a decade now plus worked all sorts of stages.

Reactions: 13
I can imagine itā€™s absolutely breaking her seeing how amazing Rex is with Rose and how fantastic Stacey is with her amazing life compared to Hinch and her family! Donā€™t get me wrong Lennie and Ronnie are beautiful but the Hinch family doesnā€™t compare to Staceys, Staceys family is so natural itā€™s actually beautiful to watch I bet Hinch is fuming Rex can sing to rose and Ronnie isnā€™t like that at all I bet she hates Stacey so much deep down because she knows she canā€™t compete with her hence the rant ā€œIā€™m mrs Hinch I get paid to cleanā€
Stacey is cut from the same cloth as hinch. She rips off small businesses, will put her kids face to anything, sells their privacy online for cloutā€¦most of us dislike her as much as we dislike hinch šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 25
Well Inch has thrown the spanner in the works and outted his own wife. What a head
Either Gleam team do social media and are not acting professionally spotting detail etc Or they do it and Inch has dropped the ball or they couldnā€™t give a fluff and think the šŸ‘ are too thick to notice. Either way I donā€™t get the point of their tall tales šŸ¤„ Itā€™s not like her tales are relatable or feel genuine itā€™s all contrived šŸ’©

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.