Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well of course your fridge don’t look like this now
All that fruit and veg definitely went mouldy super quick and seeped out all over the place 🤮 I wonder how long it will take for her to clean it 🤔 or she’s waiting for another fridge related money making deal to appear before she does
Surprised she didnt zoom in then out and a double fridge be there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not body conscious, but if Mr Sausage put a photo of my tits online for millions to see I'd be bleeping fuming.

So disrespectful.
She loves it. She's not as shy and innocent as she makes out.
But I think they look stupid on that video, they must be brand new there where they haven't dropped naturally yet cos they just look like 2 rocks in the suit

Throwback to when I put me bins out last week guysschhhhs im fankoo #getinthebin @johnlewisch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.
Oh yeah it was supposedly the day from hell for her wasn't it 🙄 looks like she's enjoying herself though 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm sorry but if she has anxiety why is she on a clunky fairground ride she has no control over being whizzed around???!!🤔
Lonnie looks really uncomfortable but yet she still carries on??? 😐

Reactions: 18
Hi guyzzzzz!!

Not been on for a while (you know, living in the real world doing a job and looking after kids etc, like normal people do Soph…) but just had to come on and get it off my chest….

1) doesn’t class herself as a celebrity and yet in her quiz asked ‘what celebrity couple are having a baby in 2021?’

2) Inchs story of her and her mum - is this from the day that Soph said she’d taken Ron on the bus all by HERSELF and had a really awful day that her mum and niece had to come and help her? Cos by the video it doesn’t look like she’s having an awful day - actually a fun family day out being recorded by Inch, who was supposed to be off elsewhere?! Doesn’t add up but then nothing ever does with her…

So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.
YES!!!! I’ve just posted an almost identical comment! Glad it wasn’t just me!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought I read in her wiki that she has a second fridge. Why is she then pretending she hardly has any room in her fridge guys. Poor me guys, I don't have a big, double fridge or anything. Just a second one but I don't want to tell you that. I'm just relatable Soph and not a celebrity.

Reactions: 18
Poor Len looks exactly like Ron did but Ron wasn't anywhere near sitting, Lennie is slumped over because he hasn't got the core muscle strength to keep him upright, his mother is a crazy witch who wants him to look advanced or something like she did with Ronnie so many times too
Actually not good to let a child that young sit up like that when they are clearly not ready.....
I was going to ask this yesterday he surely is too young to be propped up like that. What is she trying to prove such a bloody idiot

Reactions: 11
The day she claims she went to the fair on her own with the boys and had to be “rescued”
467CC7AA-E87E-410B-B775-EAECCB85F0B3.png

Versus Jimbobnojobtinyknobs video of her at the fair
76331067-59E4-4050-B288-FB1A5E137694.png

• Sick
  • Wow
I wonder if Sky are delivering Hinch’s new glass tv today, other influencers seem to be having them visit today

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.