Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello nusty trolls! Great recap @Bunnykins and fab title
well old hinch cheese has well and truly slid off her cracker hasn’t it! I’ve had a really busy weekend so havent been around but I saw gretal come out to play last night and had to investigat. And then Jamie short for James montage 😬 those boobs look painful and poor little Ron just breaks my heart his little vacant face. And Lonnie long legs being all stretched and just laid there like a dolly. It is really surrreal behaviour and I think she is seriously losing the plot. She has made a monster via Instagram and needs to take a few steps back for the sake of her “lovely family”. She should practice what she preaches and is reaping what she sowed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
***trigger warning…💩talk****
Following my unexpected lengthy stay in hospital I ended up with a stoma(getting used to it now, no sympathy needed) 🙂. I recently joined a FB support group and people were giving their stomas a name ( Susan, Billy etc) which I thought was a bit weird but hey ho, people cope in different ways.
Had a thought this morning, I could call mine Sopha… ’lets see what 💩 she spouts today’ 😂😂
Big love to you, Mr Thar also had a stoma fitted a few weeks ago (was not expecting it). Hope you're getting on ok 😘
To keep on track - Mrs Hunch needs to read tattle wiki to make a note of all her lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God imagine he’s got her those as a “push present” I wouldn’t put it past him!
All power to her if she’s chosen to get them done herself but I just get perve vibes off him.
When I asked about boob jobs the other day someone said how long you needed to be post Partum to get them done…

Reactions: 12
Wow the mask has well and truly slipped.

I won't lie, I was a fan of Mrs Hinch back in the early days. But as time as gone on her whole account and persona has completely changed.

"I'm Mrs Hinch and I get paid to clean" - just lost for words to be honest. You don't get paid to clean, you're essentially being paid to have an Instagram account. Does anyone else hate when 'influencers' or 'content creators' actually admit that like this is their job?? To me social media should be a hobby at best, an account to document your everyday life. If you get a lot of followers and get some good opportunities then good for you, but a job??

If she thinks that is a mess and that her house is upside down she needs a reality check pronto!! Social media can be a horrible place as it makes you compare your house/ life to others and for too long I have thought my house isn't good enough, or is too messy or unorganized because I've been following accounts like hers. No one's forced me to follow them obviously, but she's not relatable even when she tries to be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They can make it difficult to breast feed though so if she plans on another 2 kids it might not be possible 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big love to you, Mr Thar also had a stoma fitted a few weeks ago (was not expecting it). Hope you're getting on ok 😘
To keep on track - Mrs Hunch needs to read tattle wiki to make a note of all her lies!
Thank you! Was a big shock, all happened so quickly. Hope you and Mr Thar are getting on with all the changes ok too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well of course your fridge don’t look like this now
All that fruit and veg definitely went mouldy super quick and seeped out all over the place 🤮 I wonder how long it will take for her to clean it 🤔 or she’s waiting for another fridge related money making deal to appear before she does

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t class herself as a celebrity? Wasn’t the question she asked her mum and dad on the quiz when she was revealing she was pregnant “what celebrity couple are expecting a baby in 2021?

Reactions: 14
Surely being a Famous insta couple, they should be warned about posting videos/pictures and to be aware of the social situation they are in, meaning if any children are in the pictures, faces should be blurred out/covered or just not shown at all.
I was just about to say the same, most people know you shouldn’t post videos of other people’s children. They might be ok with the world seeing their children's every move but others aren’t. You never know what could be happening, those kids could be under some kind of care or protection and just having a fun day out, they shouldn’t assume that people won’t mind their kids faces being all over IG. If you have to post it, blur the other people out, unless you have permission FFS. I know it’s a public place but it would be nice to see some consideration on their part every now and then. If they did get permission, they should say that so that they set an example for people to think before they post

Reactions: 9
Quick question guyyyyysssshhhhh...

Anyone else here know cleaning your own home was a tend job and you should be paid for it?? Going to have to have words with my mummazzzzz Mom as she clearly didn't teach me a bloody thing growing up!

If anyone needs me I'll be on my actually clean (not coated in Febreze) sofa waiting for the back pay before I lift another fiddle finger!
No one pays me for cleaning my gaff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You having a laugh love it doesn’t make me happy it makes me very sad the size of that poor dog huge overweight thing . It obviously doesn’t go to the vet for it’s yearly check up and weight check. And secondly holding it upright to get that perfect insta photo putting pressure on his back . 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 19
When I asked about boob jobs the other day someone said how long you needed to be post Partum to get them done…
Yeah, ‘twas I.
They recommend waiting a year after you stop bf to see what you are left with basically. Of course she doesn’t listen to advice anyway but any responsible surgeon would wait.

I actually have suspected implants since before Ron as there were a number of pictures/vids I’d seen (maybe Honeymoon?) where it seemed pretty obvious.

I remember being lured into a false sense of security (duck you Google) that pregnancy and bf wouldn’t affect mine but they are just awful now and look much bigger than they did before.

Reactions: 11
Nah I’m disagreeing. People who don’t have children (can’t or don’t want to) often see their animals as who they’re meant to care for. They are like little humans. They have personalities, likes and dislikes, they create their own language.
HOWEVER. hinch the grinch already has two children. I think it’s less “your dog isn’t human” and more “you have two children who should be more important than henry but aren’t”
Guilty....this is me and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I can't have children but I have a dog who is lean and fit and well looked after, but is also my world! My dog has a dog bed not her own bedroom though so she probably feels a bit hard done by!

To be fair to Sopha, shes not wrong, shes not a celebrity....3 years ago she probably was bordering on z list but not anymore. She is also obsessed with celebs....look out Stacey!
Interestingly, we had a dinner party over the weekend and we were talking about how much we hate influencers and my husband mentioned Grinch and not one person at the table had a clue who she was and they all have an insta account and we all live in the same area as her!

Nah I’m disagreeing. People who don’t have children (can’t or don’t want to) often see their animals as who they’re meant to care for. They are like little humans. They have personalities, likes and dislikes, they create their own language.
HOWEVER. hinch the grinch already has two children. I think it’s less “your dog isn’t human” and more “you have two children who should be more important than henry but aren’t”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guilty....this is me and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I can't have children but I have a dog who is lean and fit and well looked after, but is also my world! My dog has a dog bed not her own bedroom though so she probably feels a bit hard done by!
Yeah I’d agree there, I do have two children (one bio one not) and love them, but when we decided no more babies I got a bunny and he’s spoiled rotten with my time and attention by all of us! I always found it fascinating that Hinch went for a dog, especially one that needs so much walking/ exercise… they don’t strike me as muddy walks in the country folk?

Reactions: 16
Yeah, ‘twas I.
They recommend waiting a year after you stop bf to see what you are left with basically. Of course she doesn’t listen to advice anyway but any responsible surgeon would wait.

I actually have suspected implants since before Ron as there were a number of pictures/vids I’d seen (maybe Honeymoon?) where it seemed pretty obvious.

I remember being lured into a false sense of security (duck you Google) that pregnancy and bf wouldn’t affect mine but they are just awful now and look much bigger than they did before.
I agree she’s prob had something in that region for a while. Just felt that since Lonnie they looked enormous so maybe that’s what’s happened.
that photo of her in the jacuzzi is the real Soph. No not the real Soph but what she REALLY wants to be. Funny how she doesn’t show that side of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awww someone's angling for a John Lewis collab. I'm pretty sure her sheep won't be chucking 20 quid a pop at those ridiculous plastic boxes, not when you can get them anywhere for about 3 quid each. She's desperately hoping that those boxes sell out on John Lewis so they want to collab with her. She's such a money grabber, she doesn't care what debt she encourages her silly sheep to get into as long as it brings on contract and money for herself. Note to Soph - your sheep's stomping grounds are poundland, b and m and home bargains. That's your demographic. Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.