Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Witty and entertaining escapades' 🤣 😆 what's witty and entertaining about her car crash of a page.
I wonder if her bingo outing or tend fair trip were due to her management telling her to plan some witty and entertaining escapades to make her seem relatable to her hyper-engaged Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely being a Famous insta couple, they should be warned about posting videos/pictures and to be aware of the social situation they are in, meaning if any children are in the pictures, faces should be blurred out/covered or just not shown at all.

Might already have one going by the hottub pic haha
They share photos of their kids to 4 million people (bots) so it wouldn’t have occurred to them to blur out some other kids face sadly. They’re actually that ignorant

Reactions: 14
I am not smiling at Henry. I am distressed
that he is so mistreated. His poor little legs with all that weight and he won't live his best life...he will be dead far to young.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
For someone who image is her income why does she dress like a chavy teen from the early 2000s🤔 Arrested development or is this what Jimbob or gleam thinks is relatable to Hinchers (ie gullible 🐑😕) It’s like the whole we don’t wash narrative and mucky kids being pushed by Hinch,SS and other ‘celebs’ at min. Why? I don’t get it. Most people in everyday life buy toiletries and cleaning products to ya know be clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m just catching up but oh my god I cannot believe what she’s been sprouting 🤣

I ended up in hospital after I had a huge asthma attack (not from spraying 100486638 chemicals about grinch) and you fuckers have kept me so occupied whilst I’m hooked up to machines helping me breathe 🤦‍♀️

I thought when I saw Stacey’s story’s that a troll rant was imminent and low and behold it happens. Henry looks so overweight it’s unreal it breaks my heart as a dog lover I cannot believe she has done that, well actually I can because none of them actually eat properly.
@Bunnykins the re cap is 🤌🏼 Let’s see what tit she comes out with today 🙄
Have a lovely day my trolls but not you grinch you’re a bleep 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I ended up in hospital after I had a huge asthma attack (not from spraying 100486638 chemicals about grinch) and you fuckers have kept me so occupied whilst I’m hooked up to machines helping me breathe 🤦‍♀️

I thought when I saw Stacey’s story’s that a troll rant was imminent and low and behold it happens. Henry looks so overweight it’s unreal it breaks my heart as a dog lover I cannot believe she has done that, well actually I can because none of them actually eat properly.
Hope you’re soon feeling better x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she love these fake sleep pics so much. No one would leave the secret dolls house like that and fall asleep in that position. She’s such a liar it’s untrue.
As for she only stops when she drops comment…..wtf, she’s not come home from a long commute and a long shift at work. She’s been sat on her arse at home all week. duck off Jamie & Soph with your tend lies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Fabulous an unsupervised candle 🤩
Yes the candle thing worries me. She lit one on her hessian tray the other day. The base can get very hot. One day one of her sheep's candles is going to go up in flames, fuelled by all the bloody chemicals that have been needlessly sprayed around.

Reactions: 13

Oh no. I hope you are OK and on the road to recovery now. This is the thing about tattle, keeps you laughing if nothing else. Get well soon hunnnAYYYY 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 815516
No, it actually doesn’t. It makes me sad. You can see the sadness in the poor dogs eyes. Nothing to smile about at all!
silly cow! Put the poor dog on slimming world, you’re a feeder! 😉

Why does she love these fake sleep pics so much. No one would leave the secret dolls house like that and fall asleep in that position. She’s such a liar it’s untrue.
As for she only stops when she drops comment…..wtf, she’s not come home from a long commute and a long shift at work. She’s been sat on her arse at home all week. duck off Jamie & Soph with your tend lies
He is trolling us 😂 she literally doesn’t have a job, she puts Ronnie in for half days 😭 she literally does duck all, she can’t even do her instagram every day as it’s too much for her 🤣😉

Reactions: 18

Oh, Mrs OMG! Make sure you looking after yourself. Hope you feel bettter soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see sophs had a meltdown so Inch has woke up and blown smoke up her piss flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The bus-gate thing was supposedly Sept 18 if we believe she posted real-time. That same day Jamie was said to be at the car show with the garage floor guys. He was wearing a different top than in the photo of him taking a photo of Sopha and MaYahoo on the rides. And who took the photo of Jamie taking a photo? Or is that not him up front? He didn’t time stamp that fair photo like he did with the rest of them. When she did her Gretel rant from the fair, the filter covered what she wore so who knows. Her hair looked a bit different. I need @HinchesSousChef on the case. Also found a photo of Henry.

View attachment 815412View attachment 815413View attachment 815414View attachment 815415
I don't think that is inch taking the photo,looks to me as if the boy next to fiddle knows him.Whoever took the photo and video was further back.
I think inch and clingon were both there.I said last night that "tend" trip supposedly happened on the 18th when inch was at the car show(can't dispute that date) but Ron is shown on Burnham sea wall on 16th in inch's reel.
I don't believe they were backwards and forwards to Burnham all week,it's not that interesting.

Reactions: 21
This inspirational quote is for you, Soph. (😉)

443906083-4f54203579974be39f6ca32736727ba0.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The fake sleeping again... why??!! 'Poor little old me, I work so hard can't you see I literally just nod off sat upright in a chair with my knees bent upwards' 🙄 Yea, sure Soph. Course you do. GET A bleeping JOB you pair of lazy, greedy bastards!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Get well soon! ❤

Reactions: 7
I don't think that is inch taking the photo,looks to me as if the boy next to fiddle knows him.Whoever took the photo and video was further back.
I think inch and clingon were both there.I said last night that "tend" trip supposedly happened on the 18th when inch was at the car show(can't dispute that date) but Ron is shown on Burnham sea wall on 16th in inch's reel.
I don't believe they were backwards and forwards to Burnham all week,it's not that interesting.
This is what I meant the other day. Lots of little holidays. Weekends away etc. Possible house hunting if we believe she’s not bought one yet.

Boob job though right?

Attachments

Reactions: 31
They really are clueless , well it's the Tattie Holidays here , so I'm away for a shower , take my HRT and take.my boys out for the morning to pick their own Halloween bits. Then walk dog, tidy house, play with kids and make dinner . You know Dog Pie the things that normal people do on a "day off"

Reactions: 14
This is what I meant the other day. Lots of little holidays. Weekends away etc. Possible house hunting if we believe she’s not bought one yet.

Boob job though right?
Someone said the other day her boobs looked inflated in her lounge wear pic,does look like they're mega round there.And why is she perving on herself,what a weird video to put up on stories

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.