Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not smiling at Henry. I am distressed
that he is so mistreated. His poor little legs with all that weight and he won't live his best life...he will be dead far to young.
Shes like forcing him to sit up basically

Reactions: 10
Schrodinger’s Hinch: simultaneously both a celebrity, and not a celebrity in any shape or form

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They share photos of their kids to 4 million people (bots) so it wouldn’t have occurred to them to blur out some other kids face sadly. They’re actually that ignorant
That's true however abit different sharing own pics of kids to 4m to sharing other people's kids to 4m, some could be on protect lists or anything. Can't wait for her to find out she can't share photos or videos from school nativity plays or sports days online... oh how will she cope!!!

Reactions: 13
This is what I meant the other day. Lots of little holidays. Weekends away etc. Possible house hunting if we believe she’s not bought one yet.

Boob job though right?
Yup those look like bolt ons to me.
After losing so much weight they were probably like two deflated ballooons so Inch treated her / himself. He’s the kind of pig who’d give you that as a birthday present.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
She is such a LIAR!! 🤥 (oooh, that emoji reminds me of inch. If you nose, you nose 🤣) How does she forget her own lies so easily. They just trip off her tongue. Here you go, Grinch. Taken from your very own highlight…
I'd never seen that video of her revealing her pregnancy!! No way did her mum not already know. Also, why does Jamie get up and walk off as she's revealing it? He looks embarrassed

Reactions: 18
After losing so much weight they were probably like two deflated ballooons so Inch treated her / himself. He’s the kind of pig who’d give you that as a birthday present.
But little old sofa hasn't had surgery 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And I bet he calls them ‘The Twins’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
***trigger warning…💩talk****
Following my unexpected lengthy stay in hospital I ended up with a stoma(getting used to it now, no sympathy needed) 🙂. I recently joined a FB support group and people were giving their stomas a name ( Susan, Billy etc) which I thought was a bit weird but hey ho, people cope in different ways.
Had a thought this morning, I could call mine Sopha… ’lets see what 💩 she spouts today’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Dear Sofa,

getting paid to clean is;
1.) scrubbing other people’s pish/tit/pubes from the family bog
2.) scrubbing the dried in spag bol from the cooker (it’s a well rounded tasty family meal, google it😉)
3.) hoovering stairs, not to leave “hoover lines” but to remove fur/dried in dirt/grass from muddy shoes/boots from families who’ve been outside hanging real, not TEND, family time
4.) helping to wash the mountain of dirty laundry that’s in the hampers from said activities above 👆🏼
All for the grand total of £13 PH!!

What you do are daily housework chores, you absolute fame hungry money grabbing DOG PIE!!

All the bleeping best!
Woah!!! £13 an hour? I need to change my job. Is that the going rate for a cleaner? I did it years ago and charged £6 an hour, this was 15 years ago.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been saying since she had Lonnie that her boobs look enormous. And not in a “I just had a baby way”.
I know lots of women who have had boob jobs and it’s made them feel better about their bodies etc so no judgement for having one. As per it’s the lies the “I’ve never had any surgery” bollocks.

Reactions: 29
She does realise the dog is not a human! Don't think I've ever called my dog kid! Don't get me wrong I adore my dog but she is just that a DOG
Nah I’m disagreeing. People who don’t have children (can’t or don’t want to) often see their animals as who they’re meant to care for. They are like little humans. They have personalities, likes and dislikes, they create their own language.
HOWEVER. hinch the grinch already has two children. I think it’s less “your dog isn’t human” and more “you have two children who should be more important than henry but aren’t”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Woah!!! £13 an hour? I need to change my job. Is that the going rate for a cleaner? I did it years ago and charged £6 an hour, this was 15 years ago.
Yeah it is now. I supply my own products, clients own preference. Doesn’t match her £40K for posting an ad though and wanking a tap😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been saying since she had Lonnie that her boobs look enormous. And not in a “I just had a baby way”.
I know lots of women who have had boob jobs and it’s made them feel better about their bodies etc so no judgement for having one. As per it’s the lies the “I’ve never had any surgery” bollocks.
Exactly, if she’s done it for herself, no issues. But don’t lie about it and he’s the sort of pervey creep to suggest it to her.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got fake tits & they looked just like that for the first six months!

Reactions: 21
I think they are fake tits to.

she’s got so much money why does she not pay for the best surgeons etc? Ratty hair extensions, there’s so many that look so good and natural. Hers don’t blend into her hair. Her brows just wtf?? Surely she can afford a good microblader. Her filler has migrated above her lip - I would put money on her going to a non medical professional for her aesthetics as it’s bad. It’s actually made her look older which is the opposite of what it’s meant to do…

just shows money can’t buy a brain 😉

Reactions: 24
I do love that his photo drop exposed that they prob did all go to the fair together and it wasn’t the same day as the car show. Lol. The pointless lies. She’s a cleaning page. All she has to do is clean things. Not lie about going to the fair. Just clean your bog hinch and you won’t have any issues 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 30
I’ve got fake tits & they looked just like that for the first six months!
I have fake tits to mine took about 6 months to drop and fluff but mine Never looked that awful! Probably went to turkey again knowing her like she did for them ridiculous teeth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God imagine he’s got her those as a “push present” I wouldn’t put it past him!
All power to her if she’s chosen to get them done herself but I just get perve vibes off him.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Agreed and would explain the long maternity time off🤔

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.