Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she edited Lonnies hand in this to make it look like he’s pointing at her 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣 so bleeping weird
🤣 also sly little ad for the book. Well done Inch, you've earned your pocket money 🤣

Thoughts and prayers for whichever poor sod at Gleam has to deal with this weekend's antics on their return to the office this morning. I'd be ringing in sick personally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, who got bingo on Inch camera roll spam after her troll rant last night 👀

Reactions: 31
She was raging as Gretel. Proper nasty. Those sheep saying she makes them laugh have a very strange sense of humour.

Reactions: 26
What is it with all these weird quotes she puts over photos, that don't make any sense to the picture?
" Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success"
How does that quote link to a photo of two siblings????

Reactions: 24
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
Even Jamie seems tired of her when she’s showing it to him, I can’t stand him but she must be bloody hard work, it must be exhausting living with her

Reactions: 16
Kate to the party as always....

"Which celebrity couple is expecting their second baby in 2021"

"I don't class myself as a celebrity"

That's all 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Two yucks already this morning, woken two hours before my alarm goes off. Not even used my voice box yet .. and woken to those images. Drop me out😂😂😂😂😂 jeighmeigh is a certified creep with his camera snooping. And the face on it when feeding lardy her crisps. Knows she’s being filmed again and acting as per. Pathetic. She’s just pathetic. Her and inch by inch.

oh and

‘ I don’t class myself as a celebrity’

Meanwhile last year on zoom to weeping Alan ‘which celebrity couple are expecting in 2021’

she’s so full of tit
Thought it was a bloke tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How has she not realised that by banging on about "trolls" (totally inaccurate term to describe us btw hunnaaay) she continues to send folks here out of curiosity, who then see the light and join our ranks?? Schtewpid

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How do neither of them know how to spell Peppa ?! 🐷
they are doing it to troll us as we took the piss out of how thick they both are 😉
Im just gonna add a 😉 to the end of everything I post now by the way guyyyssschh as fat arse and immrshinch seem to think it’s some cool code they have so I’m just gonna ruin it for them 😉 anyone else wanna join in feel free 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet the fair photo was taken by the niece and sent to Jamie.

He was at the car show with his garage floor mates innit. Soph had a tantrum that she was expected to be at home with her children so ma and niece took her on a day out to the fair. Niece was with the boys while Soph was off having a laugh on the ride recovering from her anxiety after dealing with a tend toddler meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only 190 comments in 8 hours James, not quite the celebrity couple are you?
Being in the same clothes and make up for 48 hours when you have your mum and husband around 24/7 is nothing to be proud of, it just shows your a skanky mare 🤢

Reactions: 29
Thanks for the photo spam, James long for Jamie. It proves without doubt that you're clearly both top parents and not at all using your children to make money, so thanks for clearing that up 😊
Ps. "She only stops when she drops". You might want to get your wife seen by a doctor for her narcolepsy. 😏 ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why would a 31 year old woman with 2 children take zero interest in them but use their existence to re-live a childhood?
Did she not go anywhere as a child? Was fiddle-fingers like this with her and her siblings?
Is this behaviour selfishness, a mental illness or a combination of the two?

Reactions: 27
Why is she saying “I bloody love you lot” when it’s also hey followers who are supposedly send her the “troll” rant-inducing messages.

She never specifically mentions tattle, she makes it look as if the so-called troller DM her nasty comments. But in the next breath, she tells the gram how she loves them and they keep her going.
She’s an inconsistent twit who conveniently comes across arse-licking supposed troll DMs whenever it suits her.
I swear to God that I never believe a single word that comes out if her narcisstic nusty mouth. She is the biggest troll of all.

The invisible speech disorder comment was fairly recently, yet she made that statement and just left it at that. No follow-up. None.
I know it’s all been said and thought before, but this is totally another issue she could used her platform for to help other people.

I’m completely convinced that she doesn’t use her platform to really connect with her followers and to learn from them or reach out to struggling people with good reliable info on serious matters because she couldn’t give a duck about her sheep.
She made it very clear that she was only here for the £££ today when she said “I’m Mrs Hinch. I get paid to clean”. What a selfish, entitled head of a person. She is nothing but a saleswoman and con artist. I wish people would wake up to her.

JamesBob seemed decidedly unimpressed with her gourd humour at the pumpkin place. His face said it all. She needs to grow the duck up. I bet he’s got a bleeping year’s supply of the MAP after the previous “I’m married to Mrs Hinch” in the chemist’s fiasco.
Exactly and can the sheep not see that a message calling her out on a lie is not a trolling message. Trolls message celebs telling them to kill themselves or that their babies should have died at birth, y'know things like that. Which none of 7s would ever say buy funnily enough, some of her barmy army have been responsible for saying such horrors. She needs to learn what trolling is.

Reactions: 20
they are doing it to troll us as we took the piss out of how thick they both are 😉
Im just gonna add a 😉 to the end of everything I post now by the way guyyyssschh as fat arse and immrshinch seem to think it’s some cool code they have so I’m just gonna ruin it for them 😉 anyone else wanna join in feel free 😉
I just love itttTTTTTTT😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.