Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fishing for compliments off her sheep ‘I don’t consider myself a celebrity’ then the sheep will be fawning over her saying ‘oh Soph of course you are a celebrity’

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She's been crying troll a lot recently or trying to gain sympathy. She's adding to it every few days. Either can't deal with SS being the center of attention or the move is coming. Only reason she's adding more and more 'poor old Soph' narrative to her sheep

Reactions: 31
So her kids MINIMALISTIC play area is classed as mess that a “tend” cleaner should have tidied away.

tell me you’re a diabolical mother without telling me you’re a diabolical mother 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene #445: Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.
Winning thread title by @Whenthelightsturntostars 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Thursday was a day off. It was well deserved as we’d put up with her crap for days.
Friday and she was back starting the day with a photo of LennieLoveIsArt’s fooooootzzz and a stolen quote.
We then had an elaborate Fresh’n’Up Friday -the word is freshen you moron - which was all a big undisclosed advert for the best selling orfur’s new blank book of paper and seemed to be some sort of experiment to see how many chemicals could be mixed together before Castle Greyskull is blown sky high.

Then it was on to her / Ron’s dollhouse where she decided to use her gifted Iconic make up brushes to paint the detailing. A set of the brushes costs upwards of £55 and she’s just covered them in emulsion. Very relatable. Still it doesn’t matter as they’ll send her more freebies soon.

The afternoon came and Lennie was palmed off on Nanny Fiddle Fingers and RonnieBlessIm had day release at nursery so Soph was a free agent to twit about with her mates as usual.
She was soon back to pretending to be Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen round at Tracey’s “house” clearly this is all an elaborate ruse so we think she’s let Trace out of the loft...
Hinch has taken over decorating the nursery for Trace’s new baby because it feels like her own... everything feels like yours when you’re a self entitled prick.
Anyway thank the Lord for for St Sophie the patron saint of freebies because poor old Trace is really struggling with a small sized nursery and an Ikea budget so she really needs Lady Bountiful round to add those finishing touches and patronise and belittle her along the way as well as sprinkling in a few undisclosed ads for her own range.
Putting 🙊 next to your paid for content isn’t cute and doesn’t count as marking it as an #ad either Soph.

We were then treated to a video of Jamie’s lardy arse eating his sexeh grey joggers as he WALKED Henry. See you nutsy trolls they do walk him - round the corner to Fiddle Fingers house to pick the kids up just in time to get home and chuck them in bed and have so well deserved me time.

At this point it was fairly clear that the fact that it was Baby Loss Awareness Week and that the Wave Of Light event was taking place on Friday evening had completely passed SophME by. Posting photos and videos of her babies and decorating a nursery on the day when mothers were remembering their loss is pretty low by anyone’s standards.
Luckily for her after a quick glimpse at Best Bub Stacey’s page and she quickly threw together a story for it along with an image of her own range #ad candle.
How can someone get everything so wrong all the time?

Saturday was quiet except for one of Hinch Express posts where she cons people in to advertising her account thinking it’s to promote themselves.
Sunday and she was back with footage from a day out that looked suspiciously like an undeclared advert. Jamie, short for James, and Freda Fiddle Fingers took the kids to a Pumpkin Farm.
Suspicions over the fact it was an advert were heightened by the fact that lots of other accounts visited the same farm yesterday and all marked their stories as ads and gifted so what’s the chance that Soph just happened to choose the same day for her entirely normal family day out 🤔
Soph found a pumpkin that looked like a boy’s willy tee hee hee hee. 🙊 Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.

Then she was back in the kitchen making biscoff truffles for “someone special who needs a le pick me up...” she didn’t tell us how to make them, what ingredients to use or indeed share anything remotely useful. Then she wrapped them up in an old nappy and stuck a twig in it! ta da!

‘Mrs Hinch, you’re a twit’ - William Shakespeare or was it Pablo Picasso? ...oh no it was Tattle.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
I just lovvvvv your recaps 😂

‘Mrs Hinch, you’re a twit’ - William Shakespeare or was it Pablo Picasso? ...oh no it was Tattle.
This literally made me laugh out loud @Bunnykins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn't class her self as a celeb but did when she told her dad she was pregant 🤭 we all know the filter is when she lies ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘I’m Mrs Hinch I get paid to clean?’ I was angry. Now I’m bleeping livid. How dare she. Who the hell does she think she is? Dirty hair. Yesterday’s make up. Get in the goddamn bin and bloody stay in it. Some of us work for a living. Many in this space save lives. You sit on your arse creaming money off people and for what? To complain?? Honestly the woman is a bloody joke.
And 100% of us here work for a living and bleeping clean in our "spare time". duck off hinch you lazy bleeping twit

Reactions: 34
If I had a cleaner who expected me to not move anything while she is off...ie Monday, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun I would sack her. What person has a cleaner and then sits in said house without making a mess at all bleeping NOB!! I use to clean houses once a week but expected people to live normally in the houses...not sit as statues till THURSDAY came round again. Fuckin hell she's demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping predictable. SS posts some cute pics so Grinch has to roll out gretal for a pretend troll message.

Grow the duck up you insufferable bellend.

Reactions: 43
“I don’t class myself as a celebrity”. “Which celebrity couple are expecting a baby in 2021?” Her words🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else feel disheartened for Ronnie watching this moment? He isn't even actually picking his own one. I know he puts a tiny one in a bag in the next shot but still.

Kids don't pick the perfect pumpkin, there is no pressure for them to strives for flawless things. I do hope he is allowed to confidently be himself a bit more at times which are meant to be precious.

Maybe I'm weird but I let my kids decorate my Christmas tree and see them beam with pride 🤷‍♀️ it's our family tree and they would be upset if I rearranged it all. Instead of laughing at the pumpkins she should have asked him what he liked about it, talked about the colours and said well done to him. Not taunt her man with it 🙈
Giving me Monica vibes 😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s “Mrs Hinch” and she doesn’t know that cleaners clean and not tidy up?
the text all sounds like it’s by the same person 🤣 come on Sophie, mix it up! Change the grammar in some, make one of them have awful spelling (your normal fans), throw in some shortened words! She doesn’t even try and make it look like they are different people messaging her. Hilarious!

Hinch, cleaners CLEAN, they don’t pick up tend mess hunnayy. All the vest 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She directing that to Tattle because she is obsessed with SS 😛? Creepy 🤡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s “Mrs Hinch” and she doesn’t know that cleaners clean and not tidy up?
Is this rant because SS just put up the cutest grid post of Rex and Rose🤔🤔🤔
she doesn’t seem to know the difference between cleaning and tidying up. Almost like all she knows is how to mix dangerous chemicals and pollute the air with chemical sprays. Really odd for someone who made £££ from cleaning 🤔😳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She never posts whoever said it and then posts all the good comments she just does it so people engage with her

Reactions: 18
If I had a cleaner who expected me to not move anything while she is off...ie Monday, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun I would sack her. What person has a cleaner and then sits in said house without making a mess at all bleeping NOB!! I use to clean houses once a week but expected people to live normally in the houses...not sit as statues till THURSDAY came round again. Fuckin hell she's demented.
Exactly!!

I had a cleaner a while back, she came once a week for two hours, the few hours before she came I was rushing about mad trying to tidy up so she actually could clean 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.