Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refused to even entertain writing about her last night. Posting all day in her condescending way about ‘poor charity case’ Trace. “I bought this, I bought that” Piss off you narcissist. But worse than that, all day it was baby footz, baby nursery and then the perfect walk (up and down the road. Not a walk but ok) with her wonderful family. To suddenly realise she’d fucked up again so she posted about Baby Loss with an AD!! A bleeping ad. I just can’t.
*Warning about loss *
I too had a miscarriage 11yrs ago. I was 39 and didn’t even know I was pregnant. To make it worse as I was bleeding on the floor waiting for transport to hospital my then partner stepped over me as he was leaving me. I was in hospital for 4 days, and if it hadn’t been for my oldest grandson who had been born a few weeks before, I don’t think I’d be here now. So for her to do that made me sick to my stomach. I’d rather she did duck all tbh. duck up after duck up after duck up and still her sheep clap like seals 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Where are all the selfies with trace?? Is she not as insta presentable as stave?? Are you embarrassed there sofa?

Reactions: 20
Me too! I have been lurking since this thread began 😂, but tonight I have deleted my old account so I could have a non-identifiable username and reported her for 3 different things tonight. I needed a new hobby. I fear the ASA is my new hobby 😂!
I’m just loving your username and profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been way behind on this thread, finally caught up on 20something pages and the summary is -

1) Hinch is still a selfish, narcissistic witch.

2) Tattlers are some of the strongest, most caring people I’ve ever come across ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If I was Tracey I would erase this selfish witch from my life, it was as if Hinch was taking the piss yesterday & bragging constantly, if I had a friend like that who was constantly obsessed with the gram they wouldn’t be my friend much longer that’s for sure!

Reactions: 32
Yep, Trace is definitely the ‘friend’ that Zoph knows could blow her whole life apart. The ‘kids’ would be fearful of being the outsider of the group if one broke ranks and went rogue .

you can bet despite the sly put downs, Zoph is forever bringing up their special friendship and how’s she adores Tracy’s little girl .

Reactions: 23
I refused to even entertain writing about her last night. Posting all day in her condescending way about ‘poor charity case’ Trace. “I bought this, I bought that” Piss off you narcissist. But worse than that, all day it was baby footz, baby nursery and then the perfect walk (up and down the road. Not a walk but ok) with her wonderful family. To suddenly realise she’d fucked up again so she posted about Baby Loss with an AD!! A bleeping ad. I just can’t.
*Warning about loss *
I too had a miscarriage 11yrs ago. I was 39 and didn’t even know I was pregnant. To make it worse as I was bleeding on the floor waiting for transport to hospital my then partner stepped over me as he was leaving me. I was in hospital for 4 days, and if it hadn’t been for my oldest grandson who had been born a few weeks before, I don’t think I’d be here now. So for her to do that made me sick to my stomach. I’d rather she did duck all tbh. duck up after duck up after duck up and still her sheep clap like seals 😡😡
I feel you, I too have experienced a late miscarriage, followed by haemorrhage and operations and blood thinners due to a pulmonary embolism it was the worst few months/year of my life, I still suffer mentally from that experience so when people like her half heartedly post tit for content to fit in it pisses me off so much, my future babies couldn't me more precious to me, she hasn't got a clue up there on her pedestal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know I'm just reiterating here, but how tone deaf must a woman be to make a whole day of content solely focused on babies and how happy/obsessed she is (no, I don't think anyone else feels like their friends babies are actually their own mate) with aspects of said infants, only to copy her tend bestie in the wave of light posts....honestly I think she should have just posted nothing rather than the mockery she ended up uploading 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Hi guys 👋
Still mega poorly but had to come on and say what a bleep she is and I bleeping ate her.
I’m still waiting for her downfall and I will have a bleeping party to celebrate 🎉
Have a good day my fellow nusty trolls xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
People on Instagram with home accounts want one of two things:
- Get famous
Or
- Make enough money that they can stop working

That’s it.
Now, all they’re doing when they use Hinch express and use hashtags with her name in on their posts is trying to ride on her coattails. They do not realise she now has no coattails because she’s wearing an Eastenders “Nan” jacket now. But she also doesn’t realise that nobody adores her, those so called hinchers aren’t hinchers they’re just trying to use her name to get ahead. The whole thing is cringe and pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's desperate for engagement, the little desperado sheep are out in flocks wanting engagement judging by the amount of tags that have already happened. So desperate for attention from a shopping channel that they seem unwilling to hold her to account for her tone deafness yesterday and then the tacky candle (ad) too late when she obviously realised - obviously a lot of people would have already witnessed the timeline of posting, but you'd think that by the time she remembered the candle she'd have either said nothing, or removed some of her earlier stories when she realised that her posting times showed what she was thoughtlessly posting while others were thinking of lost pregnancies. I expected to see maybe a post or two using her tag calling her out using the hashtag given she cannot easily delete them like comments or actually tagging her, but nope. Brainwashed or brain dead the lot of them. You could be sure the sheep would have been quick to call out others for posting the way she did yesterday if they had been affected by baby loss, so I have no idea why they cannot see it with her.

If nothing else though, the hasthtag has just helped me identify more businesses I don't want to see/buy from so "block", and it's a shame. There's one there that I had Xmas gifts planned from, but she's used that hashtag on multiple posts from the last few days now, so oh well. Sure I can find someone else that offers similar.
Wish there was a way to let companies know that sharing that hashtag might mean they get blocked by people disgusted with Hinch, but no one wants a pile on and the sheep are vicious enough to do it

Reactions: 8
If I was Tracey I would erase this selfish witch from my life, it was as if Hinch was taking the piss yesterday & bragging constantly, if I had a friend like that who was constantly obsessed with the gram they wouldn’t be my friend much longer that’s for sure!
She is making her look like a charity case, and here comes Princess Sophie in rescue of the poor and needy. I am actually dying from second hand embarrassment for Trace .

Reactions: 21
Why is she so amazed that Tracey has never had a shelf? I'm in my forties and I have never had a random shelf full of crap that serves no purpose and just needs dusting constantly. The only shelves in my house are bookshelves. Lots and lots of bookshelves. Maybe you should try that Hinch and then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be such an illiterate cuntpuffin who can't even google quotes properly!
Cuntpuffin 🤣🤣🤣 my favourite new insult

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's so bleeping patronising!
'SO privileged to be able to speak to someone as strong as you' who even says that? That's not a thing. Is that supposed to make her feel better?
She's had no choice but to be strong!
Also 'we found each other through this hinching community at the needed time'. duck offfff.
I'm a loss mum and if Sophie had said anyone of the above to me I'd be furious! Hincher or not.
She's actually deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's now out a Soph and Tracey highlight. Why the need all of a sudden.
Probably a small thing but does it annoy anyone else that she always puts her own name first? It's just bad manners in general, let alone the fact that decorating Trace's nursery should have been about Trace, but instead it's labelled "Soph & Trace" 🙄

Just makes her seem self-centred and immature. No one else can ever have the limelight, not for a second.

Reactions: 23
She royally fucked up yesterday and think she knows it, does her team not advise her on what to post? Surely she plans her content if this is her business...or is she really that self centered that she doesn't care at all????

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.