Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if i post using the hashtag all mrs hinch is a spineless bleep pass it on, shell share that on her story 👌😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What she doesn't seem to grasp is the most precious thing's she has can't be bought..her children her parents. What I'd give for one more moment with my mother! If you have a life filled with precious people as she does then you're indeed truly rich. My heart is broken and she doesn't even realise who and what are important

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm sorry but that video of her "being stuck" in the unit she's building?! Wtf?! You're not stuck in a unit, you just need to move ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot speak from experience but when has anyone been silenced or been made to feel wrong for grieving the loss of a child. Like I know people are a bit messed up sometimes but just think her message is weird it like she’s claiming trolls again in a sort of way if that makes sense.
Unfortunately it does happen. I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks which gave me sepsis, a haemorrhage and made me very ill for a long time. One of the managers at work made a point of saying that she had 6 miscarriages, didn’t miss a day of work and thought I should just have got on with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t get over how arrogant and self absorbed she is. She learned nothing from the recent harvest bragging post and does the same thing showing off what she bought for Trace. Playing at the checkout, patronising those that have to do it to pay the bills and using baby loss as an ad for her Tesco shite. Gets called out and claims trolls because Princess Soph is never wrong because her mum says so. Her entire family must be thick money grabbers as well for never telling her she’s made an absolute twit of herself again. And as for her so called management, they must be thick as tit too. Just when you think she can’t duck up again, she does. The whole lot of them are just vile 😡

Reactions: 25
Unfortunately it does happen. I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks which gave me sepsis, a haemorrhage and made me very ill for a long time. One of the managers at work made a point of saying that she had 6 miscarriages, didn’t miss a day of work and thought I should just have got on with it.
How dare she!!! Insensitive witch, that makes me think she hasn’t had 6 miscarriages. I took 3 weeks off work to get my head around it and I was only 6 weeks gone

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t get over how arrogant and self absorbed she is. She learned nothing from the recent harvest bragging post and does the same thing showing off what she bought for Trace. Playing at the checkout, patronising those that have to do it to pay the bills and using baby loss as an ad for her Tesco shite. Gets called out and claims trolls because Princess Soph is never wrong because her mum says so. Her entire family must be thick money grabbers as well for never telling her she’s made an absolute twit of herself again. And as for her so called management, they must be thick as tit too. Just when you think she can’t duck up again, she does. The whole lot of them are just vile 😡
She never learns from any mistakes, because she’s never held accountable for them. I doubt Soph has ever used the words ‘I’m sorry’.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it really odd that Tracey clearly doesn’t want to be on Insta yet Soph still keeps pushing it . We saw 1/4 of her face on a story for the first time ever and it was clear that Tracey wasn’t comfortable with it. She also doesn’t speak! Is it just me who finds this strange?? 😂
A couple of threads ago we were saying how weird it is she puts her tend friend Stacey all over Insta but never any old friends, then voila here’s Trace

Reactions: 24
A couple of threads ago we were saying how weird it is she puts her tend friend Stacey all over Insta but never any old friends, then voila here’s Trace
Tracey is not famous or special enough to have her own grid post. Soph will get nothing out of Having her as grid. Shame really you've got to be famous or beneficial to her in someway to make the grid

Reactions: 22
Ah but poor old Trace doesn’t get to feature in one of her square grids on her account - that’s reserved for VIP tend besties only

Reactions: 13
Tracey is not famous or special enough to have her own grid post. Soph will get nothing out of Having her as grid. Shame really you've got to be famous or beneficial to her in someway to make the grid
Soph isn't much of a friend. She is a condescending cow. She is using Trace and her baby to flog her Te$c0 x Hunch 🙊 range, belittles her "I kid you not, Trace has never had a shelf" 😭 I've never had a shelf either, hun. Don't need one, don't want to drill holes in our walls and know I couldn't be bothered having something extra to dust 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I didn’t see all of her stories last night. She really is a despicable bleep.

Reactions: 9
Soph is only friends with herself. The way she belittled Trace wasn’t nice. Maybe Soph is paying for the nursery because it benefits her to advertise her Hinch range & give IKEA a mention ( ikea recently gifted SS furniture for free for her baby shower so no doubt she’d love IKEA to do the same for her). I wouldn’t let my friends behave in the way Soph does. She treats them so differently to Stacey Solomon. They really are second best.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.