Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably recovering from their annual dog walk last night
Yeah that dog walk was a joke! A quick walk around their estate for a dog that needs to burn energy by running. Henry needs more than just a quick walk poor thing. You can see why he is overweight. I have a very small dog that needs less exercise, but she still needs to go out everyday for a walk and have a good run around. It makes her so happy! Was Soph at Trace’s all day then? Jamie and the kids probably came to collect her from Trace’s house. Does trace live on her estate?

Reactions: 14
Yeah that dog walk was a joke! A quick walk around their estate for a dog that needs to burn energy by running. Henry needs more than just a quick walk poor thing. You can see why he is overweight. I have a very small dog that needs less exercise, but she still needs to go out everyday for a walk and have a good run around. It makes her so happy! Was Soph at Trace’s all day then? Jamie and the kids probably came to collect her from Trace’s house. Does trace live on her estate?
My old ,diabetic, arthritic small breed dog gets more exercise than Lord Cooked Chicken himself...it's sheer animal cruelty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My spaniel had an hour today, through fields to the river, in the river swimming out to get a ball and back again many many times, then back through the fields. All off-lead with lots of smells to explore too.
I took our friend’s spaniel with us as they are all poorly with covid and so their dog hadn’t been out for a few days. It was no trouble for me to take an extra dog, in fact it was better as they have so much more fun together that mine has basically slept all afternoon so far! If I can manage a grumpy teen, a threenager, and two spaniels, Sophie or Jamie can easily manage Henry.

A quick walk around the estate is cruel. Henry will dare to get excited and then that’s it, it’s over before it’s begun. I wouldn’t mind betting he only gets that so he doesn’t poo in the garden.

I’ve said it once and I’ll keep saying it, they need to employ a dog walker.

Dog walkers are professionals, they won’t care how famous you are (or are not) or what your dog’s behaviour is like. If your dog is overweight they’ll be absolutely fine and non-judgemental. They will be happy to help get your dog back into a more healthy condition. It will not be the first time they’ve seen it.

When you have no financial worries and are at home all the time, you have zero excuses for this level of neglect. It’s cruel.
I do hope Sophie reads here, because I do think she genuinely loves Henry but she needs to realise that the way she’s showing him love, is actually causing him so much harm.

Either that or I can give her the details of the spaniel people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hugs to anyone triggered by her insensitivity yesterday, please don't feel that others weren't thinking of you all. I lit a candle even though I haven't been through the loss of a baby (I don't know if that was insensitive, it just felt right) but I didn't post it all over my bleeping social media - then again, I am still learning...

If I were Tracey I would be mortified at being shown in the Mrs Hinch show - they're not friends, Soph is clearly just using Trace for content. I couldn't be with a 'friend' like that, no matter how many IKEA changing stations she bought me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If only there was a field near their house

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please tell me I didn't imagine those posts last night from that twit in my drunken state!!!! The ones she's going on about a nursery and then lighting a candle for all those lost?!

Someone kick her and kick her hard!!! I don't want a sorry or a pissing candle from the likes of her especially after decorating a nursery for a baby! She gets it wrong it on so many levels all the time... she seriously cannot be that bleeping thick!!!!!

Although I suppose coming from a woman who said she struggled to conceive for 2 month!!!! She won't really understand the struggle!

She's one massive bleep!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Please tell me I didn't imagine those posts last night from that twit in my drunken state!!!! The ones she's going on about a nursery and then lighting a candle for all those lost?!

Someone kick her and kick her hard!!! I don't want a sorry or a pissing candle from the likes of her especially after decorating a nursery for a baby! She gets it wrong it on so many levels all the time... she seriously cannot be that bleeping thick!!!!!

Although I suppose coming from a woman who said she struggled to conceive for 2 month!!!! She won't really understand the struggle!

She's one massive bleep!!!!
I suspect she hadn't even realised it was baby loss awareness week, let alone the candle hour until she either read here or someone pointed it out. A little bit like Jack Monroe hadn't realised it was BLM blackout Tuesday when she was doing the Hellman's thing until someone (me) alerted Hellman's when they confirmed me as a guest :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Can I just say, I would be so pissed off and upset if I was Tracey. She made her look like a right charity case just for views and to line her own pockets. She made what is supposed to be an exciting time for her friend, all about her. If she genuinely wanted to help her friend out, then she could of done it without posting it all over her stories.
The way she constantly put her down - everything was discribed as 'small', she's never had a shelf, there was no need for her to say those things. She just goes about everything the wrong way!
Poor traceys nursery took a day. Sophie’s took weeks to make sure she could get everything gifted

Reactions: 12
I see she’s trying AMSR again… but pretends she’s not she’s just being quiet guys!!! 🙄🙄 bore off Hinch you brain numbing, lying moron!!

I see she’s trying AMSR again… but pretends she’s not she’s just being quiet guys!!! 🙄🙄 bore off Hinch you brain numbing, lying moron!!
Asmr even god she fucks me off 🤬

Reactions: 10
Tracey is not famous or special enough to have her own grid post. Soph will get nothing out of Having her as grid. Shame really you've got to be famous or beneficial to her in someway to make the grid
Stacey got a grid post before jamie I think

I remember an incident in the past where Tracey had posted something in her personal facebook and it revealed something about hinchy
I think a part or bbq during lockdown or something similar

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who the fuckity duck is this! More faces than Big Ben!
Imagine saying to ya mate... record me bubs for the gram!!! duck off man! Guessing she'll be donating Ron's furniture to our trace, considering she mentioned big boy bed the other day in the camper!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.