Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she spouting on about? It’s like she is rubbing it in about being able to give new life. Is it just me?
That’s exactly what she’s doing. The whole day she’s spoken about babies.
And then showing this cosy little family walk at dusk just as candles are being lit. Just when I think I can’t dislike her more

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Are we really meant to believe she drilled those holes in the wall?!
She ALWAYS gets Jamie (short for James) to do any of those ‘blue jobs’ (wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh RoNnIe PlAyInG wItH a DoLlS hOuSe), despite supposedly being a hashtag boss witch.

Bet he was there as usual loitering in the background, with his little piece in his hand…and his drill

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I couldn't give a duck about babies gender etc as long as their healthy is all that matters but you can just tell Hinch is the type of wagon that is so bleeping desperate to have a girl, the absolute disappointment in her to be having another boy was so obvious....
I hope she goes again and has another boy
That would really finish her off

Reactions: 8
“love you darlin’”
“Woo hooo hooo”
Extract from Romeo and Juliet - Shakespeare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I haven’t even watched the stories, but all of your comments have annoyed me on behalf of every mother that has lost their baby and may have watched!
She really isn’t clued in at all! Insensitive witch

Reactions: 24
Do they just spend their time walking up and down their street 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It is all you ever see.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like she thinks Tracey should be grateful she's her friend.

Reactions: 22
Lennie starting to get the vacant stare......she just sucks the life out of people doesn't she
She's manic today too

Reactions: 31
That’s exactly what she’s doing. The who day she’s spoken about babies.
And then showing this cosy little family walk at dusk just as candles are being lit. Just when I think I can’t dislike her more
She is vile. Piece of tit 🤬

Reactions: 15
Correct - it’s by Pablo Picasso the Spanish Painter 1881-1973. Often confused with William Shakespeare of course 😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣

How long before it’s deleted and reposted?
Id have thought best selling authors would be used to double checking their sources?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.