Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving the new Dunelm Ad throwing shade at the Hinchs of the world. Shes clearly not involved in the team briefings anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Nadia has posted on meeting baby Rose, such a more meaningful post. And this irritates me as I don’t really like her.

Reactions: 10
0255C8ED-D24D-4EC8-B93B-445C66EFCECD.jpeg

So it’s DLD day perfect time for hinch to raise awareness …….. I won’t hold my breath

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If love to know how she plans on selling “farmhouse chic” to her huns. Can’t see them being in the market for Farrow & Ball heritage paints and Susie Watson furnishings somehow 🤔
Surely she won’t do a grey-over on a farmhouse?? B&M interiors by Hinch 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm loving the new Dunelm Ad throwing shade at the Hinchs of the world. Shes clearly not involved in the team briefings anymore 😂

Fantastic marketing and a long time coming - never understood the horrific crushed velvet and grey prison look

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fantastic marketing and a long time coming - never understood the horrific crushed velvet and grey prison look
It’s while looking, all that grey can’t be very good for the mood, colours have different effects on us. But hinch must love misery surrounding her or something!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 810999
So it’s DLD day perfect time for hinch to raise awareness …….. I won’t hold my breath
someone beat me to it!

i still feel very run down but am running a workshop today about dld, we are making cakes and letting the kids create flash cards and decorate them for how they think other children would like to see them so I am off to get ready! Spent best part of 3 hours on the PowerPoint and it’s not hugely detailed but I know death by PowerPoint is a real thing.

looking forward to seeing what an interesting day hinch will provide us today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is unbelievable!! Talking about her obsession with baby feet on Infant and Pregnancy loss day!! Aren’t you the lucky one Soph!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Nadia has posted on meeting baby Rose, such a more meaningful post. And this irritates me as I don’t really like her.
Yes but is it real?????? There is a lot of false friendships in the TV/Instagram world. Yes you meet friends through all walks of life. However I just find all the loose women false. This is just my opinion :). Soph is also one that I would imagine not been a genuine friend. And would always bring it back to be about her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.