Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh thatsinglemum who's always on the beg to get companies to work with her :rolleyes:

On topic....I do think the house reveal has already been rumbled on here! She'll be scratching manically at her neck trying to work out a new way to show it off :LOL:
It will be her starting to decorate the outside of castle numbskull for Xmas ...and zoom out to the new castle of horrors !

Reactions: 8
I wish It was my 13year old tested positive Tuesday morning with the pcr confirmation yesterday! I'm not jabbed so need to isolate too! My mental health is gonna take go backwards I know it because I'm so active never in so this will be really tough. She has no idea about the real world.
100% empathise and feel your agony. I've just returned to work this week after testing positive and seeing out my isolation. It was absolute torture. I genuinely felt so unwell the first few days after that I was climbing the walls and getting upset that I couldn't give my dog the walk and attention he deserves/needs.

We're all here for you. You could always purchassssseee a dolls house to renovate?? Hope that's helps. ATV xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My face every time a lovely Tattler naively suggests this woman has MH issues.

1634213907329.gif

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
View attachment 809254
She had the camera in his face the while time!!! 🤯🤯🤯 it's honestly so shocking that this is deemed to be good parenting, like wtaf??!

Reactions: 19

View attachment 809852

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
All of this!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 809852

‘No I didn’t do that’

That is all!
Completely agree with you 👏 She’s a text book example of a narcissist.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 809852

‘No I didn’t do that’

That is all!
Bravo JD.
You don't say much but when you do you always on point.
I'm pretty sure she has issues triggered by her upbringing but anxiety isn't one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I get the feeling they could be moving into Grinch Mansion today? Jamiewipeyourbumbuminit has been suspiciously quiet

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Unbelievable that people would still defend her and call her a great mum after sharing videos of her toddler on the toilet. 🤢
And they would be the kind of people who would say that WE must be the predators for seeing that content as inappropriate, instead of seeing it as genuine concern and disgust!

Reactions: 9
WHAT??? She did not??? Wow that's bad ...
She did a few weeks ago, did a soppy montage about how he’s potty trained (highly doubt it but besides the point) and showed him turning the light on and sitting on the toilet with his pants down and pressing the flush afterwards 🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hadn’t realised she’d used her own water bottle to store the Daim bars for SS! She is so sneaky and sly - you cannot trust her! She blatantly gives the finger to ASA rules. Thinks she is better than that. I just think it shows what a chav she is, and that she’s unprofessional. Wonder if she left her sales job or was asked to leave???
Told to leave as she was shagging her boss apparently 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
WHAT??? She did not??? Wow that's bad ...
She did a few weeks ago. 🥴

And they would be the kind of people who would say that WE must be the predators for seeing that content as inappropriate, instead of seeing it as genuine concern and disgust!
Exactly. Hate that influencers scream about trolls and to just be kind and we're doing our best when they're called out on their nonsense. Why can't they see that their children deserve privacy?! I don't see Hunch sharing pictures of herself on the toilet. Why doesn't she share that? Oh yes, because it would make her soooo anxious and embarrassed. It's HER Instagram about HER cleaning, so why do we need to see her children at all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A day off from painting a dolls house and slipping gifts under pillows. She’s like bloody Santa.
I hope she uses this time to relax and unwind poor love.
I on
100% empathise and feel your agony. I've just returned to work this week after testing positive and seeing out my isolation. It was absolute torture. I genuinely felt so unwell the first few days after that I was climbing the walls and getting upset that I couldn't give my dog the walk and attention he deserves/needs.

We're all here for you. You could always purchassssseee a dolls house to renovate?? Hope that's helps. ATV xx
It's not Me with it that's the worst part I'm fine but because I've not been jabbed I need to isolate! My poor dog unlike lard arse mine gets taken out every days for a good hour which is off leash and she swims in the Lake she hates me right now! I'd rather do 10night shifts in a row I'm quite active, so in the gym, cleaning looking after my kids (single may I add) so this is painful I've cried alot already today. But hey ho it could be worse I could have sophs life x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed a few Joy of clean influencers advertising Ariel on a cold wash challenge. If Hinch is still with PNG why isnt she showing this🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.