Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im so sorry to hear this take care and get well soon xxx

Reactions: 6
I swear she’s speaks about other people’s kids more than she cares about her own. (Rose and Traceys baby)

Iv been reading a book on narcissism andher discarding of things including children once the novelty has worn off is just classic narcissistic behaviour. Stacey’s child has been born so now she’s latching onto Traceys .
She will never be fulfilled no matter how many book deals, hauls, children, show biz friends. She will never be content. And surely to be content is what we are all striving for? What a sad little life Soph

Reactions: 35
She’s so excited about her BEST FRIEND having a baby??
Ummm Sopha! I thought your best friend just had a baby? She got a grid post and everything! Is Trace going to get the same treatment?

Reactions: 42
Our best selling author needs to learn how to use capital letters correctly. Fucking idiot. Oh and stop filtering your kids, makes it seem they aren’t good enough for your little Instagram world. Cunt.

Reactions: 19
My mother's a narcissist and always had more time for other kids but not me,I was always judged against them and in her eyes never good enough! Every other kid was better than me!

Reactions: 25
Stop the press

She left Henry alone

Will she film him stressing out on her rerun ?

Reactions: 8
I *think* I vaguely remember this... Was this a video? Was this the same holiday where she took her minkaaaay?

Reactions: 3
Isnt it true narcissists have a favourite child (golden child) then one is the scape goat? Them members of family who enable her are flying monkeys?

Reactions: 17
Just caught with her stories today. Her cleaning is shit. She's enjoying the peace but then bangs jars around and sticks the hoover on. I've never seen a mum of two so disengaged from her own children. The pathetic thing is, her sheep will be copying her with the over spraying and acting like a dick.

Reactions: 13
It’s worryingly odd how obsessive she is over pregnant ladies she really needs help!

Reactions: 17
Isnt it true narcissists have a favourite child (golden child) then one is the scape goat? Them members of family who enable her are flying monkeys?
As far as I know yes. But everyone including the golden child are just pawns to be used to further their own aim. So the golden child is the golden child because it suits the narcissist. ( Lennie arguably is a more insta worthy baby) so he serves her better.

It’s worryingly odd how obsessive she is over pregnant ladies she really needs help!
Look at the attention you get when you are pregnant. She just wants a piece of it. So contrived.

Reactions: 12
Great recap again, @Bunnkykins - I was howling at "Jamie can go without his tea tonight" and you're bang on about the doll's house being shite, her being jealous, and the stinky family having to sleep with one eye open.

Love the title - well done, @Pollyanna263 - although, that's my kid's name and I am raging at these two chavs who are just butchering it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.