Mrs Hinch #443 Oh dear what can the matter be, no double fridge in Sopha's utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why it’s so obvious that she’s trying to ride on SS’s coat tails, because she wouldn’t do it with anyone else’s baby and SS definitely didn’t do a grid post about little Lenor when he was born.
That is true she did not! Cor she’s such a cringe 😬

Reactions: 10
Dont forget the Alpacas roaming about #blessed
She has remembered Alpacas spit? I was at a farm few weeks ago and I stroked one beautifully - the next family got spat at. Hear they have a good judge of character!
Imagine that poor Alpaca ‘sod off you get picked to go, I’m not living with that deranged crew’ only sensible ones is Ronnie and Lenor

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be bathing that baby if I was Stacey after hinch had her slimy, filthy, greasy self all over her.
She may have a clean house but she is anything but🤮

Reactions: 6
Oh it’s gonna be unbearable when she moves don’t you forget it

“Oh how did little old ex sales woman me with a husband who worked in pr manage to get this far🥺🥺

I cannot think of anyone less deserving than her to have what she does. I swear the worst people in the world always end up properly rich and just hoard money 🤣 shed probably blast herself of to space like old Jeffrey if she had the cash. “I’ve just always wanted to go to space guyssschh” hopefully she’d get stuck in space

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why the charade of letting him pick a card? It’s like when they picked names out of the bag for Ron’s fish and got busted here for rigging the whole thing. Flip and flop, hilarious. Didn’t last 2 weeks in that house before we noticed their absence and she finally admitted they went to fish people. Everything for content and no thought given to consequence. Poor kids.

Reactions: 21
New Fred here guyshhhh...

I hid it under your pillow 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.