Mrs Hinch #443 Oh dear what can the matter be, no double fridge in Sopha's utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her buying this new house is why she hasn’t been arsed with anything on insta over the last few months. She knows she’s moving and unfortunately that will reel in all the sheep and probably a lot of new followers on a moving/renovation journey. It’s very on trend isn’t it. So I don’t think she’ll be going anywhere just yet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’ve done it guys. I have finally unfollowed her. I know, I know. I just kept following so I didn’t miss any of her absolute shite. But after #singlefridge gate I just can’t look at her to be honest. The last two recaps have been absolutely superb BTW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At one point I do believe mrs hinch was more popular than Stacey. Maybe Stacey saw that which is why she reached out to her and hinch thought having a celebrity mate would help her. But it seems that her popularity is wearing off and Stacey is taking off. I think hinch knows that which is why she’s so desperately posting about Stacey. She knows Hinchers cream their pants when they post a picture together. But I’m noticing her pictures of the both of them is getting less and less likes and comments. I think people are a bit sick of the fake friendship
You can tell on the video where they are cosying up hinch wanted a 'moment' she gazes at ss but it doesn't quite work out. She's weird man
She did that gaze at Inch in the hospital over Lonnie! He didn’t look back either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I know its slightly off topic but I have to say this 🤣 few months back my mum brought me one of those heart minkys before I disliked mrs Grinch🤣🤣🤣 anyway I was cleaning the walls with it and it's bloody disintegrating 😭😭🤣🤣 now that's a sign

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who buys one of those big bags of mini Daim bars and only gifts a handful to their bestie 😂

Disclaimer, I bought a bag on Monday and I am not gifting them to anyone they are all for ME 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon her buying this new house is why she hasn’t been arsed with anything on insta over the last few months. She knows she’s moving and unfortunately that will reel in all the sheep and probably a lot of new followers on a moving/renovation journey. It’s very on trend isn’t it. So I don’t think she’ll be going anywhere just yet 🤷‍♀️
Now this is a good point, and we all know how much hard work moving etc is. But lets face it she wont be living in box city for weeks, she'll basically get people to pack her tit up 🤢

Reactions: 6
What a surprise, Hinch uses SS for an undeclared AD. Does she ever do anything to be nice? Everything and I mean literally EVERYTHING is an AD

Reactions: 15
Wonder if poor old Trace will get a grid post when Hinch meets baby 😏
This is why it’s so obvious that she’s trying to ride on SS’s coat tails, because she wouldn’t do it with anyone else’s baby and SS definitely didn’t do a grid post about little Lenor when he was born.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.