Mrs Hinch #443 Oh dear what can the matter be, no double fridge in Sopha's utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #443 Oh dear what can the matter be, no double fridge in Sopha's utility

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜

836865B9-ADCF-4AFA-B135-115FAF9A2CC7.jpeg

Saturday was spent tending to be Stacey again and giving BFF Traceā€™s granny house a Greyskull makeover. Soph painted her fireplace grey and gave her a lot of Tessshhhco tat to create a recreation of her own house from 2017. Job done. Sheā€™s clearly fishing for a home makeover show of her own, the only downside being sheā€™s getting her interior tips from a 1998 episode of Changing Rooms.

Soph also revealed sheā€™d bought Ronnie a dollā€™s house from Facebook Marketplace And was going to do it up for him because he loves playing with the one at nursery. Letā€™s hope itā€™s cute and colourful, but no doubt itā€™ll end up being a greige and crushed velvet horror that heā€™s not allowed to play with. Sophie will laaav it though and as we all know, thatā€™s the main thing.

7C47BDC3-4EEC-43AB-9F1F-B467BF70C8E9.jpeg

Sunday was World Mental Health Day and Soph was off the gram all day. For someone who has built her career off the back of her supposed mental health issues and has sold her story of anxiety umpteen times this was a rather strange omission. Still itā€™s understandable as people may have asked too many questions of her and her very vague comments about whatā€™s actually up with her other than ā€œbutterflies in my tummyā€ .

Monday and she was back with another try hard ASMR video, we all really want to hear her pour a kettle down the plughole or open a window, itā€™s riveting! Though I do think itā€™s preferable to her usual taste in music.
Then there was another stolen quote and an ad for her tacky Tessshco loungewear where she channelled her fashion icon Barbara Royle.

The afternoon consisted of fridge reorganisation, which was basically her being a Beggy Mitchell to get freebies from John Lewis. She bought some plastic boxes for the fridge, but she already had some and basically tried to recreate Staceyā€™s, also ridiculous, fridge organisation, whilst claiming to be down to earth with her ā€œstandardā€fridge guyshhh. Sheā€™s not at all bitter about Staceyā€™s utility ok? I wonder if she did the one in the garage she bought for extra Christmas food (that meant lots of cheese, well mugshots go in the cupboard) too? šŸ¤”

Then there was another soppy quote about being a mum (stolen natch) and a video of poor old Henry unconscious in the living room before she fucked off for the night.
Sadly for Soph her final sign off showed that Ron actually already has a dollā€™s house so surely the marketplace one isnā€™t just for content...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜

View attachment 805965

Saturday was spent tending to be Stacey again and giving BFF Traceā€™s granny house a Greyskull makeover. Soph painted her fireplace grey and gave her a lot of Tessshhhco tat to create a recreation of her own house from 2017. Job done. Sheā€™s clearly fishing for a home makeover show of her own, the only downside being sheā€™s getting her interior tips from a 1998 episode of Changing Rooms.

Soph also revealed sheā€™d bought Ronnie a dollā€™s house from Facebook Marketplace And was going to do it up for him because he loves playing with the one at nursery. Letā€™s hope itā€™s cute and colourful, but no doubt itā€™ll end up being a greige and crushed velvet horror that heā€™s not allowed to play with. Sophie will laaav it though and as we all know, thatā€™s the main thing.

View attachment 805973

Sunday was World Mental Health Day and Soph was off the gram all day. For someone who has built her career off the back of her supposed mental health issues and has sold her story of anxiety umpteen times this was a rather strange omission. Still itā€™s understandable as people may have asked too many questions of her and her very vague comments about whatā€™s actually up with her other than ā€œbutterflies in my tummyā€ .

Monday and she was back with another try hard ASMR video, we all really want to hear her pour a kettle down the plughole or open a window, itā€™s riveting! Though I do think itā€™s preferable to her usual taste in music.
Then there was another stolen quote and an ad for her tacky Tessshco loungewear where she channelled her fashion icon Barbara Royle.

The afternoon consisted of fridge reorganisation, which was basically her being a Beggy Mitchell to get freebies from John Lewis. She bought some plastic boxes for the fridge, but she already had some and basically tried to recreate Staceyā€™s, also ridiculous, fridge organisation, whilst claiming to be down to earth with her ā€œstandardā€fridge guyshhh. Sheā€™s not at all bitter about Staceyā€™s utility ok? I wonder if she did the one in the garage she bought for extra Christmas food (that meant lots of cheese, well mugshots go in the cupboard) too? šŸ¤”

Then there was another soppy quote about being a mum (stolen natch) and a video of poor old Henry unconscious in the living room before she fucked off for the night.
Sadly for Soph her final sign off showed that Ron actually already has a dollā€™s house so surely the marketplace one isnā€™t just for content...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Good morning nusty trolls, and bravo @Bunnykins šŸ† another fab recap!šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You WHAT?? Second comment--- the (imaginary) lady keeps swiching Tesco clothes throughout the day?????

1634016581649.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Eeeee what another GLORIOUS day! Cant wait to see what tit hinch speels out today. Will she organise her cleaning cupboard with more expensive boxes? Will fat henners FINALLY get a walk? Will Soph make more than something with just roll? What pure inspirational quotes will she give us today!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yayy Fred title no 3 šŸ„³
thanks guyssss for the votes, I'm so excited I could wee myself.
Hope work doesn't mind I've dressed up for the occasion, well got my shoulder out and my work top now spouts 'I am enough'
Over the logo...
Love you all to the moon and back ā¤ā¤

Thanks @Bunnykins for your recaps, we'd be lost without youšŸ„° šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Eeeee what another GLORIOUS day! Cant wait to see what tit hinch speels out today. Will she organise her cleaning cupboard with more expensive boxes? Will fat henners FINALLY get a walk? Will Soph make more than something with just roll? What pure inspirational quotes will she give us today!
In my head I read this as a TV recap person from the 80/90ā€™s šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have yous all got a 10L bottle of coke and crunky snacks ready for the name reveal? šŸ˜‚
I reckon someoneā€™s going to be spending the day rocking in the dog barskitt sobbing into a jug of sketty hoopsā€¦ā€¦.

It will be that or sheā€™ll pull the troll card throughout the day to get some attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She loves a bloody quote to start the day ....most annoyed as I have a rainbow cup with that quote on it!!

"A copied quote a day keeps the trolls away"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Good morning šŸ¤£
Possibly shouldnā€™t drink wine and post on here got myself all in a cofuffle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The recap is brilliant ā¤
im off to teshco today just for the crack so I shall report back šŸ™‚
She should really step away from those green leggings they are vile
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning šŸ¤£
Possibly shouldnā€™t drink wine and post on here got myself all in a cofuffle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The recap is brilliant ā¤
im off to teshco today just for the crack so I shall report back šŸ™‚
She should really step away from those green leggings they are vile
ATV
They are not green remember darhhling they are Eucalyptus šŸ¤£ ..or.pig tit green

• Haha
She's never done tummy time with Lenor has she ? Poor kid slumped over the cushion all for the gram.. šŸ™„.

Can confirm also that the quality of her duvet cover are tit. The cheaper Tesco ones are better quality..

There are 8 Hinch cups ( not even tall enough for a mug) in my local little Tesco for a few weeks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.