Mrs Hinch #443 Oh dear what can the matter be, no double fridge in Sopha's utility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is but SS is a right weirdo... She might aswell breastfeed both hinch and rose on that clip of them snuggling up on the sofa with hinch meeting baby. She's weird, not as weird as hinch but weird ..... I can't quite get to grips with her.
But I like Joe, I can't say bad things 😂😂
Hinch is so loved up with Stacey you know she would just sit there dreamily staring while she was feeding and not think to let her have some privacy!!!🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
So I have said this before. I work 4 days. My husband full time. We juggle our son and my husbands son. Keep a house tidy. Do food shopping, the lot. NEVER have I been in dirty clothes. Dirty hair. Mum bun. Have some self bloody respect.

Parenting is a partnership. NEITHER OF THEM BLOODY WORK I would love to be ducking around with a dolls house (which would have been much more appreciated by a child who has little or nothing)

Honestly . The woman is a disease
Yessss!! It actually makes my stomach churn, she thinks it’s relatable to get stuff from marketplace etc, it’s a bleeping Liberty 🧐

Reactions: 11
Errr scroll through her grid posts and the only ones that go over 450k likes for a while contain Stacey.

Reactions: 16
Hinch is so loved up with Stacey you know she would just sit there dreamily staring while she was feeding and not think to let her have some privacy!!!🙄🙄
You can tell on the video where they are cosying up hinch wanted a 'moment' she gazes at ss but it doesn't quite work out. She's weird man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sounds like she says ‘okay shall we pick again’ and laughs 🤔
Definitely does. The card Ronnie picks is not the one she ends up doing. Too many words on the last line. She’s a total tool.

7CD751A7-04A0-4A54-B459-9E53D8673D46.jpeg
AFA974B1-0F58-4285-A367-E2EA1C804432.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I actually think the video of hinch holding the baby is downstairs. It’s not the right background to be that sofa in staceys bedroom. I think that proves downstairs is done.

You can tell on the video where they are cosying up hinch wanted a 'moment' she gazes at ss but it doesn't quite work out. She's weird man
Like the kiss me jamie when Lonnie was born.

• Haha
Its the sheep I worry about, they are too blinkered to even see that she isn't relatable and will be off to brighthouse or running up a massive Klarna bill to stay ahead with Grinch. Sopha really needs to realise how damaging she is to her "fans"
Is brighthouse still a thing? 😂 wow thats a blast from the past for me 😂x

Reactions: 4
Either she’s visited today, wearing yesterday’s outfit again and having been using paints and all sorts of tit this afternoon.

Or

She went yesterday wearing the dirty outfit that she went shopping and decorating in.
I know Covid doesn’t exist in Soph’s world, but if someone came to see my newborn in clothes they’d worn to the shops, I’d be fucked off. Especially if my newborn hadn’t left the house yet.
I’m a bit behind but In the 2nd pic the top is dirty on her shoulder and it’s clean in the 1st so she saw Stacey before she saw Trace

Just leaving this here…
look at that dopey twit’s dippy expression

Reactions: 9
I’m a bit behind but In the 2nd pic the top is dirty on her shoulder and it’s clean in the 1st so she saw Stacey before she saw Trace

How pointy her face is in the Tracey videos compared to the Stacey videos.

Stacey’s weird but I reckon a lot of her weirdness is put on. I don’t buy her cutesy tootsie, I’m so random me, routine. Whereas Hinch is a complete out and out creep.
I don't think SS does anything by chance. Just like Grinch, it's all carefully planned, the timing of the stories etc to gain the most engagement. Pound signs rule these two, greedy pair.

Reactions: 19
What the duck is she actually doing nowadays? Quiet AGAIN, reviewing sweets in her car like she's 13 with Traceeeeeee.. Loser
It’s bleeping rude is it not? Just snooping about like a creep. I wouldn’t even go up in my sisters room without her say so ffs she’s awful.
I know why she’s not worried about toy tiny objects - it’s due to her having no nostrils, she’s forgets other people do and that kids love to shove things up their hooters
Jimbobnosejob would have the whole house up his haha

• Haha
I think that’s how many genuine followers she actually has. It just doesn’t add up. 4.2m and so few likes or comments in comparison. Nearly all of her followers are bots. Haven’t seen any comments from auntie “cumslut” in recent months 😂
It’s my Auntie Cumslut’s birthday next week. Thanks for reminding me.🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a legend! Put up with my grandad (gold star) worked 2 jobs, was involved in a very very famous strike many Years Ago. But she can be bleeping rude, after I finished my last uni stint I put on a stone cos I stress ate and I quote She said “maybe stop drinking so much gin and eating too much cheese sue” 💀

she had a point but still
In my opinion you can never drink too much gin and eat too much cheese 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
'I need this life' Rosie Hinch will be on the way this Xmas. Let's hope the best bubs has wedding on Xmas eve to top Trump her announcement again

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Maybe Tracey was being her chauffeur there!

Reactions: 7
It was like when she looked at Jamie in the video with Lonnie, maybe she was hoping for a little kiss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.