Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen an obese cocker because they are always so hyperactive, our family cockers always look underweight because they literally never stop! She ought to be ashamed

Reactions: 23
I’ve never seen an obese cocker because they are always so hyperactive, our family cockers always look underweight because they literally never stop! She ought to be ashamed
She has knocked the spirit out of the poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Look how happy she is without Jamie, Hen and her two sons.

Also what bleeping filter is she using?!

FLOORBOARDS ARN'T YELLOW.

Also tea towel #DEFFOANAD
‘Time of our lives.’ Her and her friend. I’ve not left my toddler even for an hour and he’s 3 next Month.

Reactions: 8
I once worked with a woman, who exactly like Hinch, feed her spaniel processed food and treats and under walked him. The poor dog looked so sad the whole time. Despite advice from her vets, she continued to treat him this way, leading to the poor dogs very premature death. So sad, she was literally killed her dog, because she refused to listen or change and thought she knew best 😥

Edited as I'm a Muppet who needs an early night 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Fat duck Mendoza rubbing his filth all over the baby’s mat i see 🤢 🙄 got his own room hasn’t he the prick? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
ETA - Wow that's long. Sorry.

I'm all for a market place bargain right. And Sophie is just as entitled to use market place as she wishes, I'm not that arsed but wouldn't you think she'd buy one brand new for Ronnie considering she's loaded? If she's so uptight about giving Ronnie and lennie a pink or typical "Girls" house that you see eveywhere (which I think is pathetic but we all know they wouldn't let him, my son when he was little loved his dolly and his pram, can't see any of her boys being allowed anything remotely "girly") but anyway yeah just buy one then paint it neutral colours.. Leave the market place one for someone who doesn't have the money to buy a brand new one for their children for duck sake, what a gorgeous present for a child for Christmas at probably half the price or less, than online - that's really upset me..... Last year i did a buy a child a ticket, you basically went online on wish upon, and you chose a ticket and that child will say what they want for Christmas but their families can't afford or there in foster home etc. There was hundreds, some were like simple paper and pens.. A doll.. Playdoh.. A football.. I remember coming across a 3 year old little girls wish list who wanted a doll. Her first doll. Nothing else just a DOLL... I bought her the doll, but I also got her a change of 3 outfits in a set, baby bottles, baby plates spoons, it was like a big set and a pram. It come to £15. Me and my husband did one each, he did a little 5 year old boy who wanted anything dinsoaur .. I know that's off track but my point is there's kids out there who have nothing to very little, that doll house could go to a child desperate for one. But it's done now, so I will say though my 4 and 3 year old absolutely love their doll house, I'm sure Ronnie and eventually Lennie will love it too.
I messaged her once asking why she buys stuff off Facebook when she can afford new. She didn’t reply

Get the dog off the baby’s mat, you dirty mate!! (And yes, I do own a dog Soph) And then you can write ad on that story cos your crappy blanket with its Hinch label is quite clearly and deliberately in shot 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Fat duck Mendoza rubbing his filth all over the baby’s mat i see 🤢 🙄 got his own room hasn’t he the prick? 😂
duck sake 🤣 I’ve never laughed so much at a dog being insulted. I left work early today as I sound like dot cotton with covid and this laughing isn’t helping but a welcome distraction.

disclaimer: I test regularly because of my job and negative so far so let’s hope I’m not actually dying

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How that dog hasn't had a coronary yet, I'll never know.

So if she's 'putting him to bed' at 9pm, is that lard arse there for 10ish hrs?

Dogs don't sleep through the night, mines up twatting about the hallway most nights at 2am.

Henners sleeps all day too, which isn't surprising with how big he is.

He looks 3 times what he should be - not even exaggerating.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’d better not go to Primark, going off fb groups, Stacey’s collection - children’s clothes and baby/toddler feeding items is in full swing. Zoph would need security to drag her away when she starts flailing her arms and hair.

duck sake 🤣 I’ve never laughed so much at a dog being insulted. I left work early today as I sound like dot cotton with covid and this laughing isn’t helping but a welcome distraction.

disclaimer: I test regularly because of my job and negative so far so let’s hope I’m not actually dying
I realise my comment has come across quite harsh compared to others this eve 😅 I’m only playing. He’s an arrogant arse like his “mum” but I wouldn’t wish him to be in the state he’s in. My nan had a cocker they’re such energetic & loving dogs. She’s just a bleep through and through and of course gets away with mistreating an animal because she gets away with absolutely everything 👎🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anybody ever walk that fucken dog!

Shoved out to the fake grass...no wonder he shits in the "plants" poor fucker.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but he is fuckinggggg MASSIVEEEEEEE!! So so cruel 😔
Now we know where the plastic ham went! This is so cruel to see him lying there like a beached whale. Poor bugger probably can’t climb the stairs at this point. Her “love” is toxic.

Reactions: 13
Brilliant!
why does she always hve the shoulder out?
Does she have a ginormous shoulder that doesn’t fit in normal clothes? Maybe she could create her own clothing range for women with gigantic shoulders and size 5 feet??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.