Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the 'Hinch's 12 days of Xmas duck ups' we're gonna be in for!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Expectation vs. Reality of Henry’s breed
I feel really sad for that poor old dog. Not only is he the fattest dog in the world but he has a stupid haircut too. It's animal abuse he's defenceless and will eat food if its given to him because that's what dogs do.

Reactions: 20
I got so bleeping angry about her pretending to work in a shop for fun, it's so condescending. It's triggered me massively. When my first child, my little miracle daughter was 2 months old, covid forced my husband out of his job that kept the roof over our heads and while he desperately searched for another job, for about 8 months, I left my two month old daughter 3 nights a week plus any over time that was going (right at the height of covid bare in mind, with a 2 month old child at home) to stack shelves and be shouted at by crackheads in tesco. I hated every minute of it to be away from my very young baby, potentially risk us all getting covid, just to keep a roof over our heads as our savings wasn't going to cover us forever. As well as this, its bleeping hard hard physical labour and a lot of customers are pig ignorant arseholes. To see a bleeping multimillionaire clueless bimbo pretty much sticking up a middle finger at the working class and people who HAVE to do jobs like that, it's riled me so much. I was brought up by my mum on her own who worked tirelessly in jobs like that to keep me alive, 3 jobs at once in 3 different supermarkets and bringing me up on her own. She doesn't have a bleeping clue. Her and her thick as tit management who thought that this was a good idea need shooting.
Thinking about those mums/dads who work tirelessly at jobs like this to keep a roof over there kids heads but beat themselves up that they can't keep a house as clean as her, and not having time to do her futile bleeping organising tasks , not taking dishwasher tablets out of there perfectly good box and putting them in a clear jar labelled "dishwasher tablets" and making them "pretty", just like i used to beat myself up and feel like a tit mother/wife because I didn't have the time and my house didn't look like hers when I was sucked into this hinch Bellshill.
No, I'm not "jealous" of this silly witch - I'm disgusted by her. The state of the world at the moment and she's doing things like that.
Stupid Chav

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I got so bleeping angry about her pretending to work in a shop for fun, it's so condescending. It's triggered me massively. When my first child, my little miracle daughter was 2 months old, covid forced my husband out of his job that kept the roof over our heads and while he desperately searched for another job, for about 8 months, I left my two month old daughter 3 nights a week plus any over time that was going (right at the height of covid bare in mind, with a 2 month old child at home) to stack shelves and be shouted at by crackheads in tesco. I hated every minute of it to be away from my very young baby, potentially risk us all getting covid, just to keep a roof over our heads as our savings wasn't going to cover us forever. As well as this, its bleeping hard hard physical labour and a lot of customers are pig ignorant arseholes. To see a bleeping multimillionaire clueless bimbo pretty much sticking up a middle finger at the working class and people who HAVE to do jobs like that, it's riled me so much. I was brought up by my mum on her own who worked tirelessly in jobs like that to keep me alive, 3 jobs at once in 3 different supermarkets and bringing me up on her own. She doesn't have a bleeping clue. Her and her thick as tit management who thought that this was a good idea need shooting.
Thinking about those mums/dads who work tirelessly at jobs like this to keep a roof over there kids heads but beat themselves up that they can't keep a house as clean as her, and not having time to do her futile bleeping organising tasks , not taking dishwasher tablets out of there perfectly good box and putting them in a clear jar labelled "dishwasher tablets" and making them "pretty", just like i used to beat myself up and feel like a tit mother/wife because I didn't have the time and my house didn't look like hers when I was sucked into this hinch Bellshill.
No, I'm not "jealous" of this silly witch - I'm disgusted by her. The state of the world at the moment and she's doing things like that.
Stupid Chav
*Bullshit * - I was so angry I didn't spell check myself.

Reactions: 4
Awwwww, it’s bed time at the hinch house. Judging by her fridge (which I wouldn’t be able to judge if she hadn’t made it her story 🙄) I’m guessing the boys had plum tomato and pre sliced chorizo with pre grated cheese in the waffle maker…. Yum! And poor Henry, he really is a lump and it’s not his fault. Walk your bloody dog Sopha!!!!!
Shell do a video walking him tomorrow

Reactions: 8
Expectation vs. Reality of Henry’s breed
That poor dog. He’s more rolls than Greggs. Lying all over Lonnies baby mat like a massive overstuffed cushion. He’s gone from a chicken select to a whole chicken pie…That’s split at the crust. Animal cruelty

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Spot the dolls house on rons table, not the big one hinch just bought
WTF?! Her lies are spiralling out of control. How can she be happy portraying a life that’s not even real nor in real time? It’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
These fridge posts are making me howl. I have a regular standard integrated fridge. I will now flog myself raw and hope that I'm gifted a new double fridge. One of my councils has a fancy one but she's a filthy cow. All the money, doesn't work and has a cleaner and you wouldn't want to drink a cup of tea in her house.
She doesn’t work
How that dog hasn't had a coronary yet, I'll never know.

So if she's 'putting him to bed' at 9pm, is that lard arse there for 10ish hrs?

Dogs don't sleep through the night, mines up twatting about the hallway most nights at 2am.

Henners sleeps all day too, which isn't surprising with how big he is.

He looks 3 times what he should be - not even exaggerating.
poor things got no energy. Does anyone know how old he is?
Our collie is 8 and even though she’s settled a lot from the lunatic she once was when she was young and a ball of energy if she doesn’t get a walk she’s absolutely climbing the walls.
I don’t think Iv ever seen Henry with a bit of energy. Certainly not the mad bounding most high energy dogs like that usually have.
It’s sad really. If she’s giving him human food he might be sick too ☹Poor dog.
I would say phone the RSPCA but they’re really not interested.

Reactions: 7
I’ve lost the original comment now from someone who messaged Iconic and asking why she’s using a filter so can’t quote.
It was so obvious she was - I saved a screenshot and forgot to post at the time.
Cheek closest to the camera - smooth skin, no freckles.
Cheek hidden behind her hand - couldn’t pick up the filter and you can actually see her skin texture/freckles.
I agree - Iconic are just trying to keep themselves out of the tit saying that they didn’t notice a filter so they can lay the blame with grinch.
Also, how on earth have they let that dog get so big? It’s just so cruel he looks like he can barely move 💔

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t work

Our collie is 8 and even though she’s settled a lot from the lunatic she once was when she was young and a ball of energy if she doesn’t get a walk she’s absolutely climbing the walls.
I don’t think Iv ever seen Henry with a bit of energy. Certainly not the mad bounding most high energy dogs like that usually have.
I think i’ve read on here that he is 5 or 6? I have a 6 year old boxer that runs like she is still a puppy. She should let that poor dog run through those fields that she is always admiring.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t work

He only turned 6 in June! He won't last much longer unless things change dramatically

• Sad
Reactions: 9
9 pages I’ve just caught up on and Stacey’s still walking round her garden trying to decide on middle names? Soph must be soooo much fun to live with right now!

Also how many times have we said on here that Lonnie isn’t ever on a playmat? Soph love, it doesn’t count if the dog is on there and not the baby…

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.