Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
arent we all meant to be buying less plastic for the planet😂
Think her fridge is the root of the problem😂
Pointless

Reactions: 27
have been informed we believe no filters were used.
Very very careful wording there.

They have not asked the question directly of Hinch, they have looked and there is no filter name shown on the story, so they ‘believe no filters were used’.

That is not the same as saying they were not used, or as saying that their contracts for ads state that filters must not be used when advertising their product.

They know perfectly well that she’s used a filter (fank yoo)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I need your help guyssss, I have a larder fridge (twice the size of yours Soph) and an upright freezer (again, twice the size of yours Soph), not sure where I fit in with the standard, double, triple fridges.I don’t fill it with loads of plastic drawers. Hope this helps. Please say I can stay guysss, I love it here, if I’m honest 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How ridiculous. She's actually had to take out some of her fridge shelves to fit the new boxes in! And what about the fridge boxes she already has?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shall I tell you what fucks me off...

Labelling tit... Pasta...fruit...yogs...Crisps... duck ME if you can't tell what it is you need help!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the bloody hell is going on with her STANDARD fridge?! 😂 I give mine a good scrub about once a month, and it's fairly organised but Jesus Christ.....trays take up so much space unless they're for very small things imho - and putting all the fruit and veg in separate containers made me pull a face 🤨 I don't believe for a second she buys them loose. Out of plastic back into plastic. And don't get me started on the crisper drawer.....

Reactions: 19
View attachment 804965
Babe the vegetable drawer is there for a reason, The crisper drawer extends the life of your fruits and vegetables by controlling the airflow around them via the vents. Most crisper drawers have adjustable humidity vents, allowing you to close off the airflow (creating more humidity) or open it up (creating a low-humidity environment)
Her fruit n’ veg will be mouldy just in time for frow’em out Friday. #Dolt

• Haha
Why does she have to be so extra, it’s a bleeping fridge!!!!!! The sauces in a lazy Susan labelled sauces. What an absolute melt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
full disclosure; my (double) fridge is used to store wine, cheese and chocolate, but I work an ACTUAL job 60 hours a week so when I get home from a long day that’s all I want!!! Maybe I should be putting my chocolate bars in little plastic boxes and crappy plastic dispensers on my wine bottles, and labelling everything so I know what it all is 😂 what a sad little life she leads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The word yogs gives me inexplicable rage 😡 just call them bleeping yoghurts you massive nob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just watched her ‘standard fridge’ story.. the same fridge that’s still integrated in an expensive kitchen! Those John Lewis plastic boxes are 17.99 each it’s all from a new range on there including the spinning thing. She’s spent around £200 on a bleeping fridge ‘glow up’!! Relatable?!? I think not! She looked as though she’d just ordered one from there but no it’s the whole bleeping range! Honestly why can’t the sheep see !!! 🤬
Actually it’s well over £200

Reactions: 14
I'd call hers a large fridge, not even a standard one. My fridge is tiny compared to hers. Way to be relatable Sofe, nothing like making the peasants feel inadequate once again because you can "play house" with no insight into the real world and how regular people live and have to budget. Who is her target audience again? She's such a bleep and has made me quite cross today, where as she normally just makes me shudder.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Brace yourselves for a meltdown! ‘tend friend’s baby girl name grid post incoming!

89D02543-1E4F-486D-870C-C530682873F7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe she’s spent money on new plastic boxes to replace perfectly good pre-existing plastic boxes
To empty food from pre-existing plastic bags to put in the new plastic boxes
To look like a BTEC SS
She wants to be Stace so bad it’s cringe
At least SS uses glass

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.