Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story reminds me when people eat food or make noise in a microphone makes my fuckin hair stand on edge I can’t explain it but just makes me shudder

• Heart
Reactions: 23
ahhhhh I can’t bear this ASMR tit that she does but pretends she isn’t trying to do it 😫 hate ASMR at the best of times

Reactions: 24
Oh god is she trying to get into the ASMR lane now, the eating pringles with her mouth open was bad enough now on to cleaning noises 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinchy trying to shake up her stale content with ASMR sounds. Still absolute drivel and no amount of “normal noises” will gloss over that

Reactions: 18
9 undisclosed ads for her shite so far this morning. 10 of you count ssshhhhpongee if she still gets paid by them. Should have at least been gifted. And in what world does a window make that big whoosh noise. Oh yeah, castle greyskull world 🙄✊✊💦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trying to enjoy the quiet = Trying to get ASMR followers because I don't know who my audience is anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If you look on her follower list, I’d think well more than half of them are bots, she can’t really be getting very much engagement. She knows it, we know it and surely her management know it too. She’s a victim of her own success to a degree. She’s saturated the market and environment with cleaning products, crushed velvet tatt and eleventy billion cans of spray paint. Her account is a mess and a mish mash of bad cooking, poor parenting, terrible interior design ideas and random plagiarised quotes. Then to top it all off.. it’s AD AD AD AD AD ,undeclared AD,AD. She’s Living in a filtered greige world.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder who told her ASMR and 'normal sounds' were content-worthy? Talk about scrapping the barrel for content now. And even in a busy house you'd 'hear' a lot of that so is that her just saying she actually doesn't do any of that anymore? I'm getting really annoyed with the suggestion she doesn't have time to do anything anymore as we know it's not true. One son is at nursery regularly, the other not mobile yet. Even when they are both home, awake and needing something there are other adults nearly always on hand, so are you then choosing not to do any of it? Or is it simply you are getting on with it like most normal people, but obviously not on the gram as you are over it - just tell the sheep you aren't a cleaning account anymore! But also make sure that they know you are not a mummy blogger account either and get those kids off the bloody Internet!

Reactions: 28
Hun if you want to enjoy the sounds you say you don’t really get to hear DONT HAVE KIDS !! Simples 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh I hate it when friends are referred to as “auntie”
I call my friend "auntie ....." infront of her to puss her off 🤣🤣 she absolutely hates it!! She gets her own back though by buying h the most annoying and loudest toys she can find that absolutely eats the batteries 🙄🤣✌ we are best mates but 2 complete witches. All in good humour tho 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m calling bingo ont the “you are enough” bullshit that is on her kids clothing. duck off man 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
What does she mean sounds she doesn’t get to hear normal sounds anymore?
I didn’t realise she’s as deaf as myself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh god is she trying to get into the ASMR lane now, the eating pringles with her mouth open was bad enough now on to cleaning noises 🙄
I was under the impression that the whole idea of ASMR was to soothe, make your skin goosebump in a good feeling kinda way. She's WAY off the mark, shoving Pringles in her yap with that lame old lady filter on. Now we get cleaning noises? 😂 She is so desperate to find another angle that her sheep like - this isn't going to be it. Stop it, Sopha, it's pathetic and gross. People follow her for cleaning tips and budget store hauls, she's not doing that any more, so she's struggling to find something else. Over the past few months she's tried upcycling pine furniture, comedy, interior design (in Trace's house, which was cheap, grey & ugly af) and ASMR. All duds. Get back to cleaning & hauling, or jack it in and jog off with your millions. So thirsty.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
True to form she’s late to the ‘trend’. Wasn’t ASMR big literally 2 years ago 😴. All she does is copy. Not a single thing she does (or ever HAS done) is original.

Give it up Grinch, you are * this * close to having to do a 9-5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.