Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this helps, no of course it doesn’t help- way to put down parents who can’t afford to donate half the stock of a shop! Be a normal parent and donate 1 or a few things, stop using it as an excuse to show off.
oh and you’re not a school mum- your child is 2!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The donation itself is fabulous if it’s going to charities for people that really need it and she can afford to do it, but personally I wouldn’t have been showing it all off like that, I’d have taken a few things to the school that Ron can carry and hand in and then quietly let them know that I’d got a lot more stuff in my car and I’d give it to them later. Tell everyone you’ve done it if you want the praise, but omg school is so hard when you are struggling for money, things like this cause so much inner conflict and guilt. All the dressing up days were a nightmare, people like her just trot off and spend money on an outfit and people like me just tried to make do and feel like a failure. Gosh this has brought back some awful memories of how crappy other mums can make you feel 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She didn’t need to show what she bought its kinda boastful she could just have posted the list. But I’m glad she did buy loads coz she’s a bleeping millionaire.

Reactions: 28
Did they not have Harvest Festivals in the 90s when they were at school? We certainly had them in the 80s.
We did them in my primary school. Usually you'd just bring in unopened stuff from home or my mum would chuck a few extra tins in when we did our usual shop. No going out especially to buy (yet more) stuff.

Reactions: 14
Multimillionaire spends about £40 on cheap food for poor people

All the vest

What a fanny she is
duck offfff!!!!!! Nothing wrong with buying cheaper brands, do it myself especially beans and especially because we are a 1 parent working family atm, so needs must! However I am not a millionaire, who shows branded food ALL THE bleeping TIME. And then has to audacity to buy cheaper brands and then show off like "oh guys look at us we bought this" nah duck off this is not what harvest festival is about, again you will be making parents who can not really afford to give a tin of something, but do it anyway to keep kids happy or not get singled out!! Feel like utter tit!!

And to top it off it's not even for Ronnie's Nursery school to do a harvest with, it's her chance to show the duck off!!!! She's such a bleeping head!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have no words, she didn't have to buy the whole bleeping list the boasty cow. I either took something from the cupboard or bought 2 Tins of something.

Honestly gobsmacked how dim she is...

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211008-130838_Instagram.jpg
what's with the humongous bag of sugar. Arre they going to ration it out in in individual portions. Why call it the Harvest festival shop...more messages asking wtf it is I guess. She is sickening. And Ron is not is not in School......your not a new School mum Sopha... Your a stay at home mum who has palmed him of to nursery because you can't cope. Ya pleb!!!

Reactions: 43
She’s gone so ott with that it’s going to rub people up the wrong way when she rocks up with that and everyone else is handing over a tin of oxtail soup they’ve had since 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did they not do harvest festivals when she was at school? I cant imagine anyone going to school in the 90s and not having these!

Also its not a thing ive ever shopped for, always been a rummage in the cupboard for the tins no ones gunna eat 🤣
I'm 32 and we never had it at school. We had the harvest festival at church (that I was forced to go to lol) but that was all about praying for a good harvest I think. I genuinely don't remember donating food etc. I'm Northern Ireland so maybe it's different. An English friend told me about christingle and I'd never heard of it with the orange and sweets at Xmas.

I love the idea of harvest festival because I know the food banks here are struggling at the min.

Reactions: 7
The school have a harvest festival service coming up. They ask for donations, just like every year, when each child will take one or two things I assume - then Ron rocks up with all of that!

Also Soph, could you not buy branded tins rather than Tesco value? Maybe it would be a little treat for people who usually have own brand things. Or do you only get your #ad discount on Tesco own brand? That’s my guess.

Glad there are toiletries, but no thought to include sanitary products? With the amount of period poverty in the UK, you’d think as a woman it might cross her mind to chuck a few packs of pads and tampons in too.

Reactions: 27
Sophies defo gonna be that mam who does all the projects and claims Ronnie did it just to get first place when actually our kids teacher made it clear they purposely don't give first second or third place to any projects that the child clearly hasn't done. She's such a nob

Reactions: 23
She didn’t need to show what she bought its kinda boastful she could just have posted the list. But I’m glad she did buy loads coz she’s a bleeping millionaire.
Even worse she's either stood on her drive but I'm guessing in the bleeping car park and arranged it, just for a picture. Utter utter bellends. Surprised we aren't getting a photo of her dropping them off!!!

Reactions: 33
So we recently moved home and this morning chatted to my neighbour for the first time, lovely old lady. "Oh xxx who lived there before you was into that Mrs Hunch (LOL) and had so many products I bet its like buying a brand new home. I didnt have the heart to tell her that the house was completely filthy "under the surface" and I found what could only be described as the spawn of the loch ness monster in the en suite shower drain which has left me with PTSD.

And then I thought...this is what Mrs Hunch (can't help myself now) has bred. All her sheep literally just stock up and buy whatever crap she pushes but they dont actually do any sort of deep cleaning, just wipe the floors in their wanker dust shoes, pine a toilet and hey presto..."hinched".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm 32 and we never had it at school. We had the harvest festival at church (that I was forced to go to lol) but that was all about praying for a good harvest I think. I genuinely don't remember donating food etc. I'm Northern Ireland so maybe it's different. An English friend told me about christingle and I'd never heard of it with the orange and sweets at Xmas.

I love the idea of harvest festival because I know the food banks here are struggling at the min.
I love the whole donation thing as well, was defo a thing in english schools and still is. Always remember having the christingles at school and getting a warning not to eat the sweets till after the assemblys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I think it’s a lovely tradition that hasn’t been so popular lately, but it’s great if places were doing it. I remember it very vividly from my childhood and it was a special time, we had an extra assembly and then would walk to the local church for a service and we always sand “we ploughs the fields and scatter” 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean fair play to her because people will benefit from her donation and its about time after the whole food bank disaster evening. But I just bought 3 things from the list... Custard, Fairy and baby wipes... and I the weird one!?!

Reactions: 13
I’m just catching up but just want to say I’ve got 3 girls. They’re all so different even though I bought them up the same. I’m now a granny to 4 boys and 2 girls. Again all different. But the thing that upsets me about this insta life for all those insta kids is when they’re grown up and have no memories of ‘off the cuff’ fun. When me and my daughters get together they never say “mum remember that Christmas I got an Xbox or ps2”. It’s always “remember that Christmas we turned off all the lights except the tree lights and sat under a blanket watching Love Actually” or “when we camped by a stream and then we pretended to be vikings and you got wet”. Singing in the car to The War of the Worlds soundtrack. It’s little things like that that these insta kids will never have. And SlothySoph is right up the top of the tree. All for the Gram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.