Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlysue101

I worked for Tesco for 2 years and they were the worst 2 years of my working life. Treated like Shit by customers, colleagues and management. Quite literally bartered and bruised each day from roll cages and stocking shelves. The checkouts were no better, people think that’s just sitting and scanning and it really isn’t. I applaud anyone who works in retail and customer service, I’d never go back to working in that sector.
I was lucky not to do tills in the 3 months I was there I only filled the shelves but my god the bruises and swollen ankles from hitting them with full cages even my friend who worked there for 10 years said it’s very hard, the management were just awful that was the biggest reason I left it effected my mental health badly

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have to admit I was that mother, the one who was half way to school clicked other parent's with tins and sprinted hone to hope we has a tin or two...the relief when there was some ravioli or soup in there!
I wanted to write something but they've removed the option....i won't be going back either.
I used the online option of filling in their complaint form to let them know how I felt

Howdy

VIP Member
If she ever pretends to be a nurse I swear to God I'll fucking resign from my job! I have been a nurse for almost 39 years, 26 of which have been in a very busy neonatal intensive care unit. I think if I heard her calling the babies "handsnomes" and asking about their mummaz, I'd be struck off the register for physical assault!
All credit to you 🙌❤

• Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
No don't feel bad, that's what H.F is about clearing the cupboards to give, also guessing you didn't set the picture up and send it to 4.1million people or tag a lady who had said she only sent in 2 tins and proceed to share an entire boot full. Well done you sending in what you could ❤.

My issue is, that post was all about her to make her feel good, she knew it would cause a reaction, so she can cry troll and then other influencers (seen PTWM shared it), the sheep and possible newspapers will share her post, which will then create alot more engagement on her posts meaning more money! She's not stupid.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
It's like when you are pregnant and people ask, do you want a boy or a girl, I didn't really care, as long as they are healthy and happy. Does it really matter or do people really want to know..my youngest is 5 and even now if I got asked, I still wouldnt care to answer. If my girls wanted cars and action figures they got them. Ive never cared for pushing them into dolls or Barbie's.
A friend of mine has three children ( all grown up now) Her first was a daughter and her second was a son. When she was carrying her third child she was frequently asked if it was a mistake because she already had a girl and a boy! It most definitely wasn't and her third child, a daughter was very much planned. I have one daughter and I was asked more than once if I was going to try again for a boy, as if somehow a girl was a disappointment! Xx

Mum of two

VIP Member
What the fuck is a harvest festival shop?
When I was young, many many years ago, Harvest Festival was when we went door to door collecting non-perishable food, which was distributed amongst the local pensioners.
No way on this earth is Sofa going to give anything away, she's just collecting shit to try and outdo SS's door 🙄

Reactions: 9

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Thank you ❤ in this world I think we're all small cogs in a big wheel and we need ALL the cogs to keep the wheel of life turning. Sadly there's people like Hinch in the world who think that wheel turns just for them and they don't need to contribute anything towards it. I'm glad I'm not like her. Xx
I'll know who to come to for advice then... I've just started a paeds nursing degree. And crapping it if I'm honest 🙈.

• Heart

Vancey

Chatty Member
I notice she bought all the cheap own brand tins.
Since when was stating an opinion indirectly classed as ‘trolling’?
I was looking for this comment!! Nothing wrong with cheaper versions but i think it shows her mindset of fuck them that will do