Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
You'd think with all her money she'd get her bloody roots done.
And again tone deaf, playing checkout girl, making a mockery of people who actually work for a living. Not that our Soph knows what that's like!
I wonder if it’s balayage but not a very good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don’t often look at her stories because I think she is an influencer from hell… but has she ever shown what toy storage she uses for the boys? So many influencers have the kallax in their living room- I know I do. My living room is COVERED in toys. The odd time I see her stories she has a few toys scattered on the floor behind the sofa. If I had her money and space I would create a playroom- but that’s just me.
Ronnie doesn't have any toys in the lounge, hope that helps😉

• Haha

oldbird41

I haven’t been on here for weeks, possibly months (hubby had a bad accident) but wtf was the harvest festival display in her boot? Virtue signalling at its finest. She can afford it so it means nothing. The little old lady with the direct debit to dogs trust or the Red Cross that no one knows about until she dies and her finances are sorted through, the family that send a couple of tins of soup in even though it was taken from their own precious store cupboard (hard times/end of the month cupboard we called it growing up) they’re the charitable ones. The guy that lights a cigarette even, notices a homeless chap picking up tabs from the gutter to smoke handing over a cigarette or two, even though he’s on a strict budget and he limits himself to a pack a week, then DOESN’T post it on social media for people to cream their pants and fawn over them. They’re the true heroes. Yeah her £50 shop or whatever will be a massive help, I don’t deny that, a lot of good can be done with that donation, I applaud her for it. But raising awareness of harvest festival donations, food banks etc would have done a lot more good and could have been achieved without her massive LOOK AT ME I’M A GODDAMNED HERO post. And what worries me also is any huns that will now be putting hampers together to emulate her, so that they can post and tag her, and leaving themselves short, having to turn to a food bank or whatever in the final week(s) before payday. Hopefully there aren’t many, (though I’ve seen the shocking amount panicking over shark hoover payments) but there will be some. Part of me wants to think “serves then right” but it’s the kids that inevitably miss out.

Or I might just be extra grumpy today and remembering why I stepped away when my life turned to shit 😂
She could learn something from George Michael. RIP 🙏

• Heart

cat1312

15 pages to catch up on!
But I agree with the whole she’s damned if she does and she’s damned if she doesn’t. Branded/non branded, not enough/too much.

Glad she’s deleted the story of her comparing her boot full to the comment from the mum who’s only bought 2 tins. She could have just done a story with the list of things that’s been asked for and mentioned that whatever you can give is enough, and they’re in a fortunate enough position to donate more so will do so 🤷🏼‍♀️

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It's meant to be about the kids and Ronnie is nowhere to be seen. We used to make up the packages, wrap them up in a shoe box and decorate them. She teachers him nothing. Awful....
I'm guessing the same as she wasn't taught🤔🤔

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Sophie plays tend tills for thrills, but in reality makes the customers run for the hills.

fabulosad

I ain't got a clue about nuffink babes, thought the Harvest Festival was some twee new school party event from over the pond, then wondered why she was kicking off about food donations 🤣 did she post something else before her rant and delete it then?

I ain't got a clue about nuffink babes, thought the Harvest Festival was some twee new school party event from over the pond, then wondered why she was kicking off about food donations 🤣 did she post something else before her rant and delete it then?
Just catching up now, wow her nonsense moves fast....

• Haha

Moanyoldwoman

Couldn’t wait to stock some shelves and be on the till? Hasn’t she heard of self service tills she’s such a child!

the fake voice is aggravating me constant laughing at things that are not funny.

Bettygee

What a sad little life Sopha! Just get 2 tins of sweetcorn like every other person does!!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
What the other parents of nursery must be thinking of their celeb goodness only knows!
and that plant of Ron’s will huge in no time, remember the tomato! 😂

• Haha

chaw

Tbh though (sorry if this has already been said, too much to read) she doesn’t look filtered in the home bargains clips and looks actually happy? Like I’ll give her credits for that, still doesn’t mean I like her

Noonecares

I don't care who has already said this but FFS...

luckily for Jamie she loves tiny pink things! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

amymegan64

sorry if anyone has already said this, I haven’t read back through all the freds guyz!!

but found a song for sofa to use on her next ‘tend work video.

• Haha

Samseal

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I’m hating on an animal but why is he so fucking smug looking? And he’s not a brother unless Lenny H is now a dog??
C01FDF59-4F98-4F94-BBC5-39A5D8DC3BE8.jpeg

• Haha